The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 8
youwantsomeofit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyouwantsomeofit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cheryl, my colleague's wife.

All images posted DO NOT belong to me. They are all sourced online to compliment the story. Should there be a need to take them down please PM me.

"Congratulations to both of you once again" I said as I extended my hands out to shake the groom and the bride's hand.

"Thank you so much for coming bro. Really appreciate it." Jason replied as he shook my hand, the customary sending off at a Chinese banquet.

"Thanks for the invite too bro. Blissful marriage" I added as I reached out for the bride's hand this time.

"Thank you." Cheryl replied with an awkward smile on her face.

I responded with a slight smile, one that you would make to your acquaintances when you see them out on the streets but dont really want to start any conversation, as I left the banquet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will have to bring you back about 5 years ago for you to fully comprehend how the above pan out to be such an awkward stituation.

No, Cheryl wasn't my EX.

If she was, I am pretty sure things will at least be 10 times less weird and I am not kidding.

And she didn't invite me for the wedding as well, Jason did. He used to be working under me during our time in the same company.

Oh yeah before I move on, here's a photo of Cheryl back in 2014 to add some context to my narrative. No face of course but you can easily tell she was a sweet looking girl next door ain't she?

Old 08-04-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

youwantsomeofit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyouwantsomeofit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Cheryl, my colleague's wife.

How should I begin..

Hmmm, you ever had a friend who always seem to attract ladies to him? Blessed with good looks and a golden tongue? Well meet Brandon.

Brandon was my secondary school mate. Girls had been throwing themselves at him every since I first known him. I agree that he is good looking (no homo of course) and carried himself well. Of course I was kind of envious of him every now and then.

Myself, Brandon and 3 others (Jia Jun, Daniel & Wei Bing) were the best of friends ever since we met during secondary school. And even up till this day, our friendship is still as strong as ever.

Ok ok, back to the story.

You see, Brandon was a flirt (jerk at times I have to agree). He never likes to commit to any kind of relationship longer than 6 months. Getting the jizz now? Yes Cheryl was Brandon's ex girlfriend.

Brandon met Cheryl at a mutual friend's 21st birthday party. All 5 of us were invited and I don't deny I took a few peeps at Cheryl during that night too. She wore a hugging white dress that showcased her figure really well. Fast forward one month, Cheryl got together with Brandom (I shall skipped all the details since they aren't really significant).

It isn't really that much of a problem seeing your friend's ex girlfriend (in this case, Cheryl becoming Jason's wife) ending up with another friend of yours. I'm sure most of you have heard of it or even experienced it first hand. The problem was..

Brandon was kind of into BDSM and exhibiting his girlfriends plus he was never shy about it among the remaining 4 of us. It was really weird at first when he brought it up during our secondary school day but we respected it. I mean we all have our own kink don't we?

It started out as trivial stuff like he would ask us how we rated his girlfriend's ass or boobs, how is her figure etc. Then it evolve into him groping his girlfriend's ass or boobs infront of us or telling us to look when he make them zaogeng on purpose.

As time goes by, the things he did got bolder and bolder to satisfy his kink while the 4 of us got more or less used to it and well, we're definately not complaining huh?

Brandon even started showing us nudes of his girlfriends and getting them to wear skimpily around us. Some of his exs couldn't stand his antics but it wasn't long before a new one replaced them anyway.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st March 2014

The 5 of us had met up to watch soccer at my place since I was the only child and had a room to myself. Half time conversation:

"Eh how brother? Fuck Cheryl already uh? 1 week liao leh." Jia Jun questioned Brandon casually. "Considered long enough for your standards."

"You think leh?"

"Of course la. Good?"

"She no experience la. Abit shy shy one. You want see photo is it?" Brandon said nonchalantly as he continued fidgetting with his phone.

"Got ah bro? Show leh." Daniel added in.

"Now no leh she don't let me take. Next time will show you all la. You all see how many of my girlfriends nude already please."
Old 08-04-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
Technocrete deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please continue
Old 08-04-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

5 March 2014

I was out with another group friend when my phone rang.

New whatsapp notification from my Group Chat with the 4 of them.

Brandon send a photo:

"Look what I won at the carnival guys. Nice bo?"

"Wah swee. She let you take ah?" came the instant reply from Jia Jun.

"No la. She sleeping then I take one."

"Looks better then JX (Brandon's most current ex)." Wei Bing added.

"Ya but her boobs smaller lol."

"Try show leh bro."

"Ok la I try next time."

"Steady la." I joined in.

At that point of time, I was so excited to see Cheryl's bare naked breast too. I knew she didn't have the biggest pair of tits but she was idea kind of girl.
Old 08-04-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
WoHaiHao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very promising start bro, please keep going ...
Old 08-04-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

13 March 2014

The 6 of us met up to have dinner. It was the first time the 4 of us saw Cheryl since the birthday party.

She was dressed modestly - in a denim jacket, grey top and a pencil skirt. Nonetheless, she was still pretty attractive.

I was sitting opposite Cheryl while Brandon sat next to her. This was the view I had.

"Was she even wearing a bra?" I wondered.

As we had our meal and small talks, I couldn't stop glancing at her boobs every now and then. I know Brandon wouldn't care a hoot about it. But of course, I make sure not to make it too obvious to Cheryl. I was pretty sure the others were looking too.

Soon, the topic ended up being about some computer games which I've absolute no interest in. I was just staring into space when suddenly Cheryl's voice snapped me out of my daze.

"Hey Ben (oh yeah that's me), I heard from Brandon you're into art?"

"Yeah. You too?"

-Random discussion about various artworks-

Maybe we can go for an art exhibit together someday. Might be able to get Brandon into it as wel.." my voice trailed off as I noticed her nipple had slipped out of her top.

I was right, she wasn't wearing a bra..

"Sure! Would love to do that" Cheryl smiled at me, not having the slightest clue her nipple was now on parade for me.

"Join what?" Brandon suddenly interupted in before I had the chance to say anything.

"Join us next time for an art exhibition together." Cheryl replied, her top moving back in place due to her movements.

"Oh.. See how la not much interest in that."

"Anyway, shall we make a move?" Brandon asked the others.

"Yeah let's go" answered Wei Bin as we stood up to leave.

I hastily adjusted my manhood, trying my best not to let my erection show through..

Old 08-04-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

At Night

"Should I let Brandon know?"

"Was it part of his plan?"

I knew he will be thrilled rather than angry or anything even if I told him.

After much consideration, I decided to let him know anyway. I picked up my phone and whatsapp him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eh Bran, today you plan one ah? Cheryl"

"What thing?"

"She never wear bra lol"

"You saw ah? I pyscho her haha since she wear jacket also. plus the material of her top quite thick so nipple don't show through then she agree."

"ya she nipslip at the restaurant. I think only I saw it but for a brief moment only la."

" dont fap too hard tonight brother."

"Lol fuck you"

"While I fuck her." proclaim Brandon proudly as he send a photo over..

This was the very first time I had seen Cheryl completely topless..
Old 08-04-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15642 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

TS, up you with rep points as encouragement.
Old 08-04-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
scooby_r is Cool - loads of Potential

Excellent! Keep it going ts!
Old 08-04-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
3rdFifth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, thanks for sharing
Old 08-04-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Uppz Bro TS for provocating story.
Rock On Bro
Old 08-04-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ahtiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing bro!
Old 09-04-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by youwantsomeofit View Post
13 March 2014

TS, she purposely give you half ball?
Old 09-04-2019, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Flyingcane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like your story bro, shall camp here for more installments.
Old 09-04-2019, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1