The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2013, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 14
bigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Thks but i blur lol.. haha

she sms me bay jio toj nho ban..

What it means?
Old 10-12-2013, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdude View Post

What it means?
should be - bay gio toi nho ban

means - now I remember you

which means today she short of cash and looking for roberto...or her regulars all have other gfs today so she can be free to remember you...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-12-2013, 08:11 PM
Samster

bigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to behold

how to say u are very cute & sweet looking, i like your smile.. haha
Old 10-12-2013, 08:37 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
how to say u are very cute & sweet looking, i like your smile.. haha
E de thuong va dep lam. A thich e cuoi. Toi nay a muon lam tinh voi e dc ko?

Old 10-12-2013, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
E de thuong va dep lam. A thich e cuoi. Toi nay a muon lam tinh voi e dc ko?
bro hurricane

lam tinh is make love leh..?
Old 10-12-2013, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro hurricane

lam tinh is make love leh..?
wow you knew...then post here for what...anyway try to help you speed up to up her lol...hehe...dun need waste time...

Old 10-12-2013, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this interpretation means...this VB dun know who the samster is and samster is trying to date her...VB obviously dun bother about him after meeting...
You always come out with your own interpretation.... Hahaha.... Really more and more like DepTrai now

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 10-12-2013, 11:58 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What is the meaning of that ko ban & bn la aj?
If the person is consistent in the writing then the above can be interpret as

that ko ban= really not busy
bn la aj = friend, who are you?

that ko ban can also be interpreted as that ko(Is it true?) ban=friend. Asking you whether what you say is it true.....

Without giving the background of your conversation with the vb, it is difficult to translate 100% accurately.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 11-12-2013, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What is the meaning of that ko ban & bn la aj?

Thks
that ko (really) ban (you)
ban (you) la (are) ai (who)

bn la aj = bao nhieu (how much) la (is) aj (assjob)

Quote:

What it means?
now i remember you
Old 11-12-2013, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
wow you knew...then post here for what...anyway try to help you speed up to up her lol...hehe...dun need waste time...
As what you have said in the HCMC thread, if you reply once there will be MORE request.... I think the newbies should try their best to use Dickionary to check the words and then ask if there are words which are ambiguous, example BAN......

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 11-12-2013, 12:08 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I think the newbies should try their best to use Dickionary to check the words
use DICKtionary to check out CHIMcology words
Old 11-12-2013, 01:39 AM
Samster

She say ah cao dug khog.. what it means?
Old 11-12-2013, 01:40 AM
Samster

Vietnamese income “average”, spending “extravagant”
================================================== ===============
VietNamNet Bridge – The current Vietnamese annual income is approximately $2,000 per person, which is 14 times higher than that of 21 years ago. However, the majority of 90 million Vietnamese people remain poor.

In 1992, the Vietnamese annual income was $140 per person. In 2013, the figure is $1,960. As such, the Vietnamese income has increased by 84 percent just over the last three years. And if compared with the last year, the people’s income per capita has increased by 27 percent.

The figures demonstrate the great achievements Vietnam has gained over the last 30 years of doi moi (renovation), which has turned Vietnam, a poor country, into a country with average income.

However, a question has been raised that if the sharp increase really reflects the increase in the income of the majority of the 90 million people.

If considering the current official dong/dollar exchange rate, the above said annual income in dollar is equal to VND41.4 million, which means the income of VND3.4 million a month.

As such, the Vietnamese annual income per capita is triple the minimum wage level applied since July 1. It is 2.4 times higher than the farmers’ income (VND1.4 million, according to the report of the Institute for Agriculture and Rural Development released at an October’s conference). However, it is just equal to 38 percent of the personal income taxation threshold (the minimum income level to be taxed)

Meanwhile, the articles on mass media show that some Vietnamese are still very rich, though the Vietnam’s economy is now in big difficulties. More and more billionaires have shown their faces.

A Vietnamese businessman, Pham Nhat Vuong, has been recognized by Forbes as one of the world’s richest people. Vietnamese billionaires, like the other billionaires in the world, have also become famous for their supercar collections and luxurious hobbies.

Vietnam reportedly has 195 super rich people who have the assets of $20 billion, according to Singapore-based Wealth-X and Swiss UBS. The assets of the minority of people make up 11.4 percent of GDP of Vietnam.

Vietnam now ranks second in the world in the increase of the number of super rich people over the last year (14.7 percent).

Some experts have pointed out that the figure $2,000 per annum is the result of the division of the GDP value to 90 million people. Meanwhile, the GDP value includes the production value created by foreign invested enterprises as well.

They believe that only the GNI index (gross national income) can truly reflect the real situation of the Vietnam’s economy. Meanwhile, according to the World Bank, there exists a big gap between the GDP and GNI figures. The gap was $7.5 billion in 2012, an increase of 16 times over 2003.

Having the “average income,” but Vietnamese have to buy goods at the highest price levels.

In 2009, a survey found out that the formula milk price in Vietnam was the highest in the world, equal to that in the US and Canada. The price has increased by 30 times just over the last three years.

The formula price in Vietnam is 23 percent higher than the Philippines, 14 percent than Malaysia, 45 percent than Indonesia and 33 percent than Thailand.

Pham Huyen

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 11-12-2013, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
she say ah cao dug khog.. What it means?
阿狗是吗?.......
Old 11-12-2013, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Without giving the background of your conversation with the vb, it is difficult to translate 100% accurately.
Quote:
She say ah cao dug khog.. what it means?
Please take a look at the previous posting.....

2014 - 27yo and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1