The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2024, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronics View Post
Any new stock in this house?
Seems like 8 new gals scheduled to start work on Tues 26th
Old 23-03-2024, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
JASON19954 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: L16 h69

今天去的时候看到了“宝儿”,体型消瘦但是高颧骨,脸很青春可爱。看起来应该不超过26岁的样子。我进 去的时候她在吃一个梨子,刚吃一点点,让我先去房间等她,我说没关系,你慢慢吃不着急的。然后她还是很敬业 的跟着进来了,梨子还有一半,我就抱着她在我腿上,让她慢慢吃完,她很开心的样子,她非要让我也吃一口,剩 下的半颗梨是我们一起吃掉的,你们这些老男人喜欢的GFE体验拉满了····

然后褪去衣服,虽然瘦但是没有干瘪的感觉,还是很不错的。其他就是SOP啦,没太多可以说的。需要说的是, 她比较瘦小,所以可以抱着FJ非常舒服,你很轻易地就可以把她折叠起来,非常顺畅(记得有一次1658a地 小乔说,我把她地腿都压麻了给她揉了好一会儿···)。然后最重点的来了,今天解锁了宝儿的特殊姿势 ,我问她你喜欢什么姿势,她说她在上面会很快的高潮,我一听就来劲了,把她扶上马,她就开始牛仔榨精,非常 用力,感觉JB已经顶到了一块什么东西在反复的摩擦,然后她开始大口地呻吟越来越用力越来越快,几分钟就高 潮了。然后我看她出汗了,就抱着她发起冲锋,扶着她的腰帮她女牛仔前后摩擦,然后仅仅五六分钟吧,她又高潮 了。。。我说你怎么这么容易高潮,她说我插到底了,这个体位她很快。然后她背后都是汗水,趴在我身上我就给 她扇风。 我说今天辛苦你了,如果经常这么辛苦,你的工作强度挺高啊,她说她一般都是躺着的不会这么辛苦··· ···

体验感很好啦,GFE拉满,给10/10分。各位老哥下次去找她记得试一下女上位。
Old 23-03-2024, 11:41 PM
Samster

今天尝试了“宝儿” 1hr
看到她的时候她正在吃一颗梨子,我说你慢慢吃不着急我等你,她让我先进房间等她。然后我刚进来她也进来了梨 子还有一半,我就把她抱在我的腿上,我说你慢慢吃不着急,她很开心地邀请我一起吃,就像GF一 样···

然后褪去衣服,看起来瘦小但不干瘪,你会发现她年轻的身体,与其他WL丰满少妇的身材是完全不同的,喜欢年 轻和瘦小的人会喜欢她。屁股蛮大的,据说“屁股大过肩,赛过活神仙”哈哈哈哈

其他都是SOP啦,BBBJ很不错,会问我还要更多BBBJ吗,我说直接开干吧。
然后就是FJ,非常水润,也能承受力量,做了一会儿我问她喜欢什么姿势,她说如果她在上面会很快高潮,我说 来吧,扶她翻身上马。她开始扭动,像一条鱼,我感觉我的JB顶在了某个东西上面,她很用力的榨精,感觉很好 ,然后几分钟后她就高潮了,趴在我的身上大口喘气;我就抚摸她的后背安抚她,然后趁热打铁,抱着她的屁股一 番冲刺过后,她又高潮了,后背和额头出了多汗水,趴在我的身上休息,我也就射进去了。 我很好奇,这是我第六次光顾芽笼,6个WL除了L16H8的冰冰,没有人高潮过,而她可以轻易的高潮两次。 我问她你怎么这么容易就高潮了,她说顶到底了这个体位她就很容易。
我说那你这么辛苦啊,都出汗了,你这一天工作强度可真大;她笑着说,一般她都是躺着的,很少主动骑上来不然 太累了。
各位大哥,下次去找她记得试下女牛仔,你会感觉到她升高的体温和真实的呻吟以及越来越湿润的V 。
Old 24-03-2024, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Seems like 8 new gals scheduled to start work on Tues 26th
Hope there is some quality stuffs
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 26-03-2024, 11:06 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Oh boy

Thought I should save $50 and so sneaked a peak at 1669. There were 5 girls milling around. Should have gone for one sitting down. But she may have been plumpish. So went with Bao Er.

Dont know which head, big or small to blame. To give credit where it is due, she was friendly. Spoke reasonable English also. Could get French also, if you get over the ciggy breath. But oh boy, looking from the neck down and KKJ was in no mood to perform.

The shower was good and relaxing. Her cat bath was also good. But no amount of BBBJ would convince my KKJ. Her technique needs improvement but I can't wrap my head around the missing element.

Cut my losses and asked her to massage. I think this was the best massage I've received in GL. She has technique and looks like training also.

The yellow lights in the room harked back to better days gone by. The brown added to the feeling of what once was. Terence should do a complete makeover of the rooms if nothing else.

Saw new gal Pei Pei in black office dress. I think she looked more presentable. But who knows without clothes how she would look. Too traumatised to really say.

Sometimes when I am mentally tired GL is not the answer. Also I was seeing a succession of hot chicks in the office and was desperately wanting to put my head between their hot legs. There was nothing in 1669 which compared to what I was seeing a few hours earlier....haiz.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old Yesterday, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any more info on the new girls?
Old Yesterday, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Oh boy

Thought I should save $50 and so sneaked a peak at 1669. There were 5 girls milling around. Should have gone for one sitting down. But she may have been plumpish. So went with Bao Er.

Dont know which head, big or small to blame. To give credit where it is due, she was friendly. Spoke reasonable English also. Could get French also, if you get over the ciggy breath. But oh boy, looking from the neck down and KKJ was in no mood to perform.

The shower was good and relaxing. Her cat bath was also good. But no amount of BBBJ would convince my KKJ. Her technique needs improvement but I can't wrap my head around the missing element.

Cut my losses and asked her to massage. I think this was the best massage I've received in GL. She has technique and looks like training also.

Saw new gal Pei Pei in black office dress. I think she looked more presentable. But who knows without clothes how she would look. Too traumatised to really say.

Bro, you mean you tried 2 girls Bao er and also Peipei

And both looks disappointing after clothings off?
Old Yesterday, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post

no leh. I spent $150 on Bao Er. I just saw pei pei when I was leaving.
Old Today, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
no leh. I spent $150 on Bao Er. I just saw pei pei when I was leaving.
Ok got confused by your FR... thanks for the clarification bro
Old Today, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh boy

The yellow lights in the room harked back to better days gone by. The brown added to the feeling of what once was. Terence should do a complete makeover of the rooms if nothing else.

Sometimes when I am mentally tired GL is not the answer. Also I was seeing a succession of hot chicks in the office and was desperately wanting to put my head between their hot legs. There was nothing in 1669 which compared to what I was seeing a few hours earlier....haiz.
OMG, bro maybe you need a milf. She is not your type.
Old Today, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASON19954 View Post
OMG, bro maybe you need a milf. She is not your type.
The question is whose type is she (no disrespect for her but....) To each his own but ....you will have to pay me a tonne of money for me to go down that route again.

Looks like she has a fan following ....
Old Today, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 611 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post

This house never had anything worth looking at

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1