The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
eric998 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeric998 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: P Massage without GQ

Hi TA,
Can share contact? I have one pretty syt to share.
Old 22-01-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Dun think so bro, my encounter wif her is not as aggressive as what TS has mentioned.

Yes she did propose that i wank myself(she initiated it) but wif towel covering my whole lower area, i tried to remove the towel but she pulled it back immediately.

Not sure if she is playing hard to get, but it's obvious that i can forget abt the bj & cim thing liao, will gv her a miss for now.

On the way out saw a chio ML(chio-est among them all) at the counter but din manage to get her name coz one group of them at the counter area, sigh ..
Haven’t gotten further, think I got strung along for a ride. Giving up too.

Bro, you referring to the lady at the counter (with dyed hair)? I tried my luck once to ask her if she massage but she told me no. Don’t know true or not but oh well. Some bros here told me the shop closed too, but I haven’t been there for some time so cannot verify. Anyway will stop sharing until I can verify if they are still open
Old 22-01-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: P Massage without GQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Haven’t gotten further, think I got strung along for a ride. Giving up too.

Bro, you referring to the lady at the counter (with dyed hair)? I tried my luck once to ask her if she massage but she told me no. Don’t know true or not but oh well. Some bros here told me the shop closed too, but I haven’t been there for some time so cannot verify. Anyway will stop sharing until I can verify if they are still open
Shop closed? not closed for renovation ba(common phrase)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1