The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Old 09-01-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 14
auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tg Balai

i better don't drift too far away from the hotel room, anytime can go back to bong..thats the plan..

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Last time theres a niteclub called "Star club" behind Wiko hotel. Got liveband. Dont know whether still around..
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 10-01-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 14
auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone can tell me how much is the massage cost with a FR at the end? i'm going next week. DO massage girls mind BJ? does maxi have a masseur album?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 10-01-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Go to Sawadika, located near to Balai View Hotel, only cost 60K per hour. Got specal service (masterbation), not sure got BBBJ or not. Can outcall the massage lady to your hotel room, pay extra. There is another massage outlet next to Sawadika, never try before, should be around the same price and service, you can check it out.
Old 11-01-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 11
dick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samster

8th & 9th Jan trip. Simple FR

Total gunners : 5

Took the 1st ferry off to balai. Its a sunny morning without much passengers n ferry left a bit early. The upper deck is empty n we enjoy the quietness. All of are didn't slp throughout the trip as we were chatting away to see and guess who's gonna take who or who. Lol

Upon reaching, our driver immediately bring us to Villa. Nothing to talk abt me as YES.. I RTF my gal for the 3rd time. Bro P say he see my gal till sian liao. Lol.. But I still enjoying lah. LOLOL...

All bros get to pick the gals without much problem. Bro T n me RTF, Bro P gets the one he targeted. Bro A also get the gal without much hesitation and Bro M gets the ang pai!!!!

Check in to hotel n I will not talk too much what's happening in the room liao. Lol...

Lunch time... Wanna try a malay stall that sell mee robus bt found out that it has closed. So we walk to a nearby malay restaurant and eat. 2 gals never follow ( Bro P & Bro M ).

After lunch we head back to hotel and yes for me... Round 2. Lol

After that, I left my gal in the room n head to Bro P room for TCSS with Bro M & Bro T and with some beers. In the room there are only 2 gals. ( Bro M & Bro P). Both of them r BIG Headlight!!! Hahaha... Not my 'cup' of neh. Lol..

Dinner was usual at one of those seaside seafood restaurant. After that we went to one of the coffee café to lim kopi. Again Bro P & Bro M gals never join along.

For this issue, I really cannot accept. When I book u, I expect u go along with me or else what's the point of 'booking'? But then my Bro P & Bro M are super nice guys. Lucky for the 2 gals.

We left the café around 10+pm and back to hotel. I was too tired to hang around with other bros at their room n head to bed. Inside the room, my gal start to give me a black face n cry. She felt that I dun like her anymore as throughout the dinner n coffee, I didn't talk to her much n instead I kept chatting with other bros gals. OMG... Well, as usual I need to show my acting skill from hongkong movies to tame her and yes the 3rd n 4th round is fill with love!! Lol...

Check out next day n took the 1st ferry back.

The End...

Pls all old birds pls upz some points for me. Thank you! Thank you!!
Old 12-01-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 2
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

chaps
heard anything from kenng?
been ages since i seen post from our mayor
Old 13-01-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9363 / Power: 17
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Go give him a tinkle lah.
Old 16-01-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10164 / Power: 12
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Going Up Soon

birdie8819 is now reborn as bigbirdbird

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available