The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaturnag View Post
Bro WankJanice..

any pubs open early (3pm) at TP..
Sorry, Bro. None.
Earliest would be RA at Roxy Square - 4.30.
El Mondo starts at 5 but girls only come in at 6 onwards.

Cheers
Old 18-01-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
slavezero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Broke my age long spell of not going into pinay pubs. Had a hall pass ytd night and headed over to check out Dux area. True what one of the bros here said about cusceden. Decent as they were not too pushy, but loe playability. But the girls are friendly. Went over to another nearby, got a lady 1 LD and sealed the deal for the night and a mcsp nearby. Damn i missed this. I guess pinays are still the same. If you know what gets them going, you don't even have to bring them out for suppoer or anything!
Old 18-01-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavezero View Post
Broke my age long spell of not going into pinay pubs. Had a hall pass ytd night and headed over to check out Dux area. True what one of the bros here said about cusceden. Decent as they were not too pushy, but loe playability. But the girls are friendly. Went over to another nearby, got a lady 1 LD and sealed the deal for the night and a mcsp nearby. Damn i missed this. I guess pinays are still the same. If you know what gets them going, you don't even have to bring them out for suppoer or anything!
Getting difficult to take out these days. Especially if they are new, there's this quota they need to meet in the pub before they are allowed to go out. and this is a weekly quota. Easier if they girls have been around long enough. But that's just me, maybe others have better luck. Sometimes I dont know if they are lying to me about the quota or if they do agree to meet me for a fuck while I am in the pub, I dont know if that is a scam to get me to buy more drinks. Tough life
Old 18-01-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 9
easternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to behold

Bros, hoping for some guidance and that you'll forgive a noob q!

A visiting friend and I recently went out one eve and ended up at RA at Roxy for a nightcap. We're both ang mo and married, were just looking for a beer. Ended up having a good, low key time. Girls chatted with us, just friendly, nothing pushy. No one asked for an LD, and there was no hanky panky. Just chitchat and some harmless flirting and hugging. At the end of the night we handed tips to the girls that had spent the most time with us, and that was that.

I want to head back sometime, as it was a nice time. And I did very much like one of the girls who spent the most time with me. But a couple Qs:

- Why weren't we pressured to buy a LD? I didn't mind, but I also wouldn't mind supporting the girls. Any reason? Or did we perhaps violate a rule by not buying an LD?

- Didn't see any hanky panky going on (it's a small place of course) - is this a kind of pub where that just doesnt really happen, where it's just about beer and chit chat?

- At a place like that, are the girls available for a bar fine and taking out? I didn't get the sense that that happens there.

I'm not looking to take anyone out, more curious about what I'm dealing with there. Again, sorry for asking noob questions and for being maybe naive! I'll be thankful for any input from seasoned pros...

Cheers!
Old 18-01-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
slavezero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
Getting difficult to take out these days. Especially if they are new, there's this quota they need to meet in the pub before they are allowed to go out. and this is a weekly quota. Easier if they girls have been around long enough. But that's just me, maybe others have better luck. Sometimes I dont know if they are lying to me about the quota or if they do agree to meet me for a fuck while I am in the pub, I dont know if that is a scam to get me to buy more drinks. Tough life
The part on quota does apply to most places if my memory serves me right. But as I mentioned, I only sent the girl back home, which I did of course, after a very quick one at a mcsp near her place. But anyways, there's always an element of luck in play as well. Might be my day today, and yours tmr.
Old 18-01-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by easternlights View Post
Bros, hoping for some guidance and that you'll forgive a noob q!

A visiting friend and I recently went out one eve and ended up at RA at Roxy for a nightcap. We're both ang mo and married, were just looking for a beer. Ended up having a good, low key time. Girls chatted with us, just friendly, nothing pushy. No one asked for an LD, and there was no hanky panky. Just chitchat and some harmless flirting and hugging. At the end of the night we handed tips to the girls that had spent the most time with us, and that was that.

I want to head back sometime, as it was a nice time. And I did very much like one of the girls who spent the most time with me. But a couple Qs:

- Why weren't we pressured to buy a LD? I didn't mind, but I also wouldn't mind supporting the girls. Any reason? Or did we perhaps violate a rule by not buying an LD?

- Didn't see any hanky panky going on (it's a small place of course) - is this a kind of pub where that just doesnt really happen, where it's just about beer and chit chat?

- At a place like that, are the girls available for a bar fine and taking out? I didn't get the sense that that happens there.

I'm not looking to take anyone out, more curious about what I'm dealing with there. Again, sorry for asking noob questions and for being maybe naive! I'll be thankful for any input from seasoned pros...

Cheers!
Bro,
RA works on a different scheme. The girls there are paid a salary so they do not pressure you top buy them LDs. AS a result, teh gilrs mopve around form customer to customer to keep all happy.
Also RA is small, seating cramped and relatively well lit, so not much room for any hanky panky.

The other pubs in Roxy ( Try Chris Pub) and in TP are different. They are the traditional BMD pubs( Buy Me drinks). The girls do not get a basic salary.

Here, once you buy them LDs, they usually will stay with you as long as you are buying drinks..

Cheers
Old 18-01-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavezero View Post
You must be a lucky man for a girl to go out with you after just one LD.
Old 19-01-2019, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 9
easternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bro, many thanks for this. Will ups you. Sounds like a very interesting business model that RA uses. I like it - it means little pressure, I can just relax and enjoy a few drinks, makes me feel good about supporting the pub.

Also means when the girls acts like she likes me, maybe there's more truth to it and she's not just playing me to get more LDs, lol! (Yeah okay probably not.)

Never tried Chris's but someday.

Anyone try the Pinoy pubs at Odeon? Guessing, from looking as I pass by, those are def BMD places...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Bro,
RA works on a different scheme. The girls there are paid a salary so they do not pressure you top buy them LDs. AS a result, teh gilrs mopve around form customer to customer to keep all happy.
Also RA is small, seating cramped and relatively well lit, so not much room for any hanky panky.

The other pubs in Roxy ( Try Chris Pub) and in TP are different. They are the traditional BMD pubs( Buy Me drinks). The girls do not get a basic salary.

Here, once you buy them LDs, they usually will stay with you as long as you are buying drinks..

Cheers
Old 19-01-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!

Hi bros just want to share my virgin trip to a pinoy pub albeit quite disappointing.
Went to a small pub at ming arcade basement and was approached by a pinoy girl. We chatted and not much action only hugs and kissing the face.
When i enquired with her if she provides any other service or go out with customer, she said no. She ask me to buy LD and when i ask what returns do i get, she said just flirt.
Guys can get your advice if pinoy pub is like this? Im looking for those that can play and hanky panky in the pub. I heard some pubs can do hj, bj, or even fj at a dark corner of the pub. Pls advice which pub can do those. Thanks.
Old 19-01-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by easternlights View Post
Hi Bro, many thanks for this. Will ups you. Sounds like a very interesting business model that RA uses. I like it - it means little pressure, I can just relax and enjoy a few drinks, makes me feel good about supporting the pub.

Also means when the girls acts like she likes me, maybe there's more truth to it and she's not just playing me to get more LDs, lol! (Yeah okay probably not.)

Never tried Chris's but someday.

Anyone try the Pinoy pubs at Odeon? Guessing, from looking as I pass by, those are def BMD places...
Bro, just upped you.
In RA, the girls are nice to everyone. That is their job...
Try much later at night when it is not so crowded..

As for Odean, yes, BMD pubs but girls are more mature and rounded if you know what I mean.
Go try Cyril's. Quite like RA but girls are on LDs.
Friendly but not so pushy as Chris...
Cheers.
Old 19-01-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Hi bros just want to share my virgin trip to a pinoy pub albeit quite disappointing.
Went to a small pub at ming arcade basement and was approached by a pinoy girl. We chatted and not much action only hugs and kissing the face.
When i enquired with her if she provides any other service or go out with customer, she said no. She ask me to buy LD and when i ask what returns do i get, she said just flirt.
Guys can get your advice if pinoy pub is like this? Im looking for those that can play and hanky panky in the pub. I heard some pubs can do hj, bj, or even fj at a dark corner of the pub. Pls advice which pub can do those. Thanks.
Bro, it works the other way.
You need to buy them a LD first, then start negotiating what you expect.
Very hard to negotiate when you have not put money on the table...

To them, you might just be anti-vice staff.
Old 20-01-2019, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Montigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Playability is still there, especially in t eVIP rooms but less in teh pub proper.

OS closed down. Now called W*******k.

Cheers
Was at W*******k few days ago with friends. Straight away went up to the 2nd floor. First girl came and introduce herself but I told her nicely that I'm not buying any LD. Actually it's her size that turn me off (baby hippo) In less than one min she disappears. Then came another girl, body size much better than the first but look wise just average.

Cut long story short, it was enjoyable night. Girl allow roaming and some actions .
Maybe will return but too bad I didn't remember her name.
Old 20-01-2019, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 19
PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montigo View Post
Was at W*******k few days ago with friends. Straight away went up to the 2nd floor. First girl came and introduce herself but I told her nicely that I'm not buying any LD. Actually it's her size that turn me off (baby hippo) In less than one min she disappears. Then came another girl, body size much better than the first but look wise just average.

Cut long story short, it was enjoyable night. Girl allow roaming and some actions .
Maybe will return but too bad I didn't remember her name.
Nice FR. Bro which place is it?
Old 21-01-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 898 / Power: 13
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold

with the recommendation by kind bro wankjanice, i went to one of the recommended ones with 2 floor. It definitely didn't look as modern as the others that are along that road. I walked in and it was empty, the gals seated at the front and one joined me. playability was quite low, I was there for like 2 hours, she hold my thigh, hold my waist, let me rubba her butt, but mostly it was her talking about her life. I wasn't very eager to have any extra stuff also as all the gals don't seem pretty to me leh, not my type...

After some time i asked her 2nd floor got what? then she bring me up and i thought ho seh, maybe can get a little bit of fun, turns out is a pool table that must pay extra coins to use. After playing a while I left, the gal kept asking me for my wechat to contact me so i gave her a fake one and faster zhao haha

anyway thanks to all the kind bros who give advice, i will keep trying out the different pubs along TP, and take my time to find out the newton areas as well
Old 21-01-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jd007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by obeyyodude View Post
with the recommendation by kind bro wankjanice, i went to one of the recommended ones with 2 floor. It definitely didn't look as modern as the others that are along that road. I walked in and it was empty, the gals seated at the front and one joined me. playability was quite low, I was there for like 2 hours, she hold my thigh, hold my waist, let me rubba her butt, but mostly it was her talking about her life. I wasn't very eager to have any extra stuff also as all the gals don't seem pretty to me leh, not my type...

After some time i asked her 2nd floor got what? then she bring me up and i thought ho seh, maybe can get a little bit of fun, turns out is a pool table that must pay extra coins to use. After playing a while I left, the gal kept asking me for my wechat to contact me so i gave her a fake one and faster zhao haha

anyway thanks to all the kind bros who give advice, i will keep trying out the different pubs along TP, and take my time to find out the newton areas as well
i Dont mean to hijack anyones post. i am generally not active here on SBF.

truth be told there are actually quite alot of places you can find where there are BMD places.

For me personally over the years, alot of places, the playability rates has sadly dropped.

Gone are the days of Paramount.

These days, it all about how much you can spend or the bottom line is, if the Chick likes you, you are in a for a nice treat!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1