The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polkadope View Post
Was wondering if anyone's ever been to the one w the pink sign with the initials N.Z.R ? Went in last night at about 2am to scout abit, got to see this milf with HUGE headlights(abit saggy tho), but didn't have enough cash on hand so bobian couldn't try. Quoted $50 for an hour's massage, but refused to quote me the other prices unless I started the massage. Any reviews would be greatly appreciated!
I've seen them on Wechat before but never tried. If you look at the "find nearby" you can guess which ones work there. I believe one of them is a Vietnamese.
Old 19-01-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wacoal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried the Sunny Soa in that area? It’s a clean joint and newly opened this week. Think I was their 3rd customer on their opening day. The massage technique was good as you would expect from a professional masseur. The decor and ambiance look nice too (since it’s brand new) with attached bathroom in each room. I have returned twice since haha. Not sure any bros tried?
Old 19-01-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 22
hondaman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondaman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wacoal View Post
Anyone tried the Sunny Soa in that area? It’s a clean joint and newly opened this week. Think I was their 3rd customer on their opening day. The massage technique was good as you would expect from a professional masseur. The decor and ambiance look nice too (since it’s brand new) with attached bathroom in each room. I have returned twice since haha. Not sure any bros tried?
The new spa next to a coffee shop. Too open n too near the kopi-tiam. Many eyes on you
Old 20-01-2019, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wacoal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually if the shop is decent as in this case, there should be nothing to worry about being seen unless staying near by and concerned about being spotted by neighbours who wrongly perceive otherwise. Haha. In any case, I feel that the massage standard is good which explains my repeated visit.
Old 27-01-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Polkadope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
I've seen them on Wechat before but never tried. If you look at the "find nearby" you can guess which ones work there. I believe one of them is a Vietnamese.
Alright will do thanks bro!! Will try them out sometime soon :P
Old 28-01-2019, 02:40 AM
Samster

fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Actually if the shop is decent as in this case, there should be nothing to worry about being seen unless staying near by and concerned about being spotted by neighbours who wrongly perceive otherwise. Haha. In any case, I feel that the massage standard is good which explains my repeated visit.
All shops are decent when new. If they last long enough, and if you're regular enough maybe can try to ask for more.

When I was staying in the west, I had a clean spa as well that eventually asked the golden question. But I've been going there regularly for almost 2 years.
Old 07-02-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

BTW Guys, I was walking around the area near the prata shop during CNY and found a new spa that I didn't remember seeing before. Have not tried it yet as I was with my family.
Old 07-02-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 19
LeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
How are the masseuse? Young and friendly? By the way,
The coffee shop next to it is closed during CNY. Good time to try if want to be discreet.
Old 08-02-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hey guys have always been following this thread cos live around the area but recently no updates so thought I'd try to revive it.. Used to go to the one above the prata house for cheap and good bonks with that hot milf w those huge headlights until they closed down.. Anyone knows who I'm talking about and have her contact? would be greatly appreciated
Check your PM brother.
Old 09-02-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
HungryBox is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros can share with me the new location ? Thanks
Old 23-02-2019, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
rocket52021 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
All shops are decent when new. If they last long enough, and if you're regular enough maybe can try to ask for more.

When I was staying in the west, I had a clean spa as well that eventually asked the golden question. But I've been going there regularly for almost 2 years.
Rocket same experience. Rocket like to go massage at same place and get to know ml
Old 23-02-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
JyriC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share ctc and dmg please. Thanks in advance.
Old 23-02-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Tyler92 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share contact bro?
Old 08-03-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Polkadope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bear with me guys this one abit hard to explain.. Got an even newer one directly above the new massage place that just opened recently but closed down already.. walking around the 711 curry rice there you’ll be able to see the luminous signboard there for you to go up to level 2.. anyone have any reviews about it so far?
Old 08-03-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Logo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bear with me guys this one abit hard to explain.. Got an even newer one directly above the new massage place that just opened recently but closed down already.. walking around the 711 curry rice there you’ll be able to see the luminous signboard there for you to go up to level 2.. anyone have any reviews about it so far?
Try 1 with pink signboard few weeks back entrance 50 for an hour, skip if looking for good massage. ML not so hot and all i can say is you can go GL 3 times instead.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1