The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Jeremiah8282 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

please share location & contact if possible
Old 19-01-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
hairyhand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No more already bro, last week I wanted to go Kuai Jie Zhou, close door so I ask the people working in the supermarket below, they said closed for quite a while. Sad... here cheap and although not as FUN as some ktv but really still not that bad after all.
Old 20-01-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Any bro can share the contact for new k2
Old 20-01-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 11
irfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of light

can PM me to share second club contact?
Old 21-01-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mlohloh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Planning for HH (3-7pm)on 23 Jan (Wed) to Posh13. Got 2pax now. Need one more slot. Interested please let me know.

Cost = $88 + $50 (mummy) + $20 (waiters) = $158
Divide by 3 = Approx $50 per pax. Gals own account.
Old 21-01-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
Feronas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FC FR: 20 Jan 2019, 3 - 7pm (4 pax)
- Dmg: [$108 2 tower + $50 mami tip + $20 waiter tip] ÷ 4 pax = $44.5 per pax + $50 tip per gal
- Playability: med - high
- No. of girls (I count this as the total no. mami is able to bring into rm to parade): 10
- Butterfly: Sibeh Jialat. There were 10 rooms sharing about 10 girls. Butterfly 1hr+. Sit for only 5min. 1 of the bros wait till give up he left early.
- Sound System etc: ok. Room very small.
- Unethical girl: One of the girls (chanel) which one of the bros sat, butterfly too long and came too few times, when it came to tipping, my bro gave her lesser tip. She buay song, when leaving that time she lied and screamed to the waiters that she was not tipped - Fking unethical. Despite the commotion, I for one agree with what said bro did. These girls should not take for granted that their tips are guaranteed, especially when they disappear until like no tomorrow.
Old 26-01-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
1101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster1101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster1101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros noe the rates to tabao at SC?
Old 26-01-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 7
Ledacour is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLedacour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Bro I'm sorry to hear that,
Good info bro, thanks for sharing!
Old 27-01-2019, 04:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all
Second club

Mixed experience at sc. The mummy Kitty’s attitude is fucked up. Gave black face when you don’t choose the girls and she can’t even do the basic job properly such as telling the girl when she got cancelled. Sticking to the other mummy instead. Waiters did literally nothing for the 20 tip at the end. Far cry from the service at fc.

The good is thing is that the girl quality and playability are good. Room is also better than fc.
Old 27-01-2019, 05:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kinky89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That why I went to other ktv😉
Old 27-01-2019, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Second club

sorry to hear about your bad experience bro, may i know what do u mean 'you don’t choose the girls' ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Mixed experience at sc. The mummy Kitty’s attitude is fucked up. Gave black face when you don’t choose the girls and she can’t even do the basic job properly such as telling the girl when she got cancelled. Sticking to the other mummy instead. Waiters did literally nothing for the 20 tip at the end. Far cry from the service at fc.

The good is thing is that the girl quality and playability are good. Room is also better than fc.
Old 27-01-2019, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlohloh View Post
Planning for HH (3-7pm)on 23 Jan (Wed) to Posh13. Got 2pax now. Need one more slot. Interested please let me know.

Cost = $88 + $50 (mummy) + $20 (waiters) = $158
Divide by 3 = Approx $50 per pax. Gals own account.
How was posh13?
Old 27-01-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
sorry to hear about your bad experience bro, may i know what do u mean 'you don’t choose the girls' ?
As in parade the girl already, we didn’t choose, she gave some sarcastic remarks. Shit attitude.
Old 27-01-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

After I go ktv I China I cannot even push myself to step into a ktv in SG. So end up being a good boy in SG and a beast overseas
Old 27-01-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 17
SpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post

So far i dun like vietnamese mummy .
In those like SC, FC , ACE , L9 joints , mummy take a long time to come . bring 2 rounds of girls , they will get fedup already if you never choose . Complain about girls run long also no use . They will side with the girl .

They are practically useless .

Girls attitude and culture there generally is to carrot chop the customer . They butterfly very long is not because they have many rooms . But half the time they are all lazing in their back room or some empty room.

Not all girl is bad , i have meet gems that do really work but those are few.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1