The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is love dead?

Love is not dead...
She loves what ever she think is best..and you will love to choose what you like...
She likes something which is lacking within you...
Let me ask you.....if ugly fat girls LOVEsss u....will you say yes and love her tenderly without salavating at other girls...be honest with yourself...

My humble two cents.

Last edited by aakumu; 10-01-2019 at 12:06 AM.
Old 09-01-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazette05 View Post
She is no longer your problem. She is her current boyfriend’s problem now. You dodged a bullet.
Totally agree. For the better or the worst, she is the least of your concern now. Work hard, work smart and be successful yourself. That's the key and the only thing you can do/control. Many years later, when you look back, you will be grateful that she drops you for another man.
Old 13-01-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome to the real world kiddo, regret taking the red pill yet?
Old 13-01-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome to the real world kiddo, regret taking the blue pill yet?
Old 13-01-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Sorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProwler View Post
TS, if you are still reading this thread.

Suite Up, Man Up and get moving to BE THAT SOMEBODY.

I remembered the lady I like almost 20 years ago, (when I was still young and just started my career), she was direct to me, I quote her;

"Nightprowler, you have looks, you got the height, and you are sweet. You will make a good boyfriend, but you got No Car, No Career and No Money..." than she went "hahahaha" laughing. She say it as a joke but I knew she meant it. That was the day I woke up and understand like what many Bros say, Love cannot sustain life...much worst in our little red dot.

Today I am happily married to a woman prettier than the lady who rejected me, have wonderful children and a beautiful house that people envy.

Sometimes, I actually thank that woman. If not for her, I may not have woken up than. Of course all this that I have now brought me many good bonks as well, now, I am just a contented man enjoying my family life. Because, home is still the sweetest and calmest.

Good Luck TS, Cheong and be Successful...
#BeLikeNightProwler go tell her:

“You don’t choose me... it’s your loss!” Then go on and be the man better than her current choice.

Only time will tell when u next meet her, being more successful than her hubby with a more gorgeous and younger wife than her and beautiful children and be armed with a “I told you so!”

https://g$$$$$l/images/3ccpV9

Hope some of these quotes can lift u out of your pit

"Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great."

--John D. Rockefeller

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."

-- Thomas Jefferson

You only know her for few months, there are so many others out there waiting for you but you need to be better than that other guy to make her regret her decision. And finally your parting shot should be:

“Thank you for not choosing me!” Sincerely, cos without her put down. Your wouldn’t get to where you could one fine day. Add oil!
Old 14-01-2019, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macboy123 View Post
Sorry bros and sis, gonna be a long post...

Me and this girl are colleagues. We started working with each other 5-6 months ago and we became. We started texting each other every night and started sharing personal stuff about her life and background. She loves my corny jokes and I love seeing her smile and her laughs. At this point, I knew I am already in love and legit saw her as my future wife.

So, around 3 months ago, I decided to man up. Told her I really liked her and asked if she sees a future with me during dinner. Take note, we are still just considered friends up until now. She replied saying she do have the same feelings for me too but its best if we just stay as friends.

I asked her, "Why? Is there something wrong about me?". She said, she wants to marry a man who is more stable in his career with a better pay. Mind you, we were both on temp contracts and let's just say our pay is enough to survive. But I genuinely told her, that with the two of us being together, I believe we can overcome any obstacle. Told her I will work my hardest to become permanent or even find a better job with a higher salary.

She told me that without a degree, our qualifications can only get us so far in terms of salary. At this point, I can see she started to tear up and saying sorry to me. She even said, "Love can sustain us now, but not in the long run". I hate that line but can't argue about that in the end. To lighten up the mood, I jokingly said, "Then I hope you marry a millionaire! ha ha" but deep inside my hear sank lower than the titanic.

Ever since that week, she started to distant herself from me. The personal texts stopped and the talking was kept to a minimum at work. I kind of knew she wanted us to just be back to "normal" friends. This is where the worst part comes.

Around early December last year, I found out not that she is in a relationship with some MNC manager. And from the sound of it, its serious as they are looking to find a suitable flat. It took her only a month and a half to get over me and find someone? I tried to talk to her personally and all she replied was ,"please leave me alone, I have a boyfriend now". At that moment, I knew there was no coming back for me.

That's when I started to break down. Went on here and had bonk-spree for like 2-3 weeks up till the point it became unhealthy. To so called, "relieve" my broken heart. After all that crazy shit, now I just lay on my bed reading back our past messages when we were happy. Deep inside, I knew she loved me but I guess money is still the most important.

Thank you again bros and sis for reading this long ass post. I know money is crucial in a marriage, but doesn't factors like love, personality take into account to? Is love dead now in this generation, especially within the younger generations now? I want to see her happy but its killing me seeing her with another guy. At this rate, I definitely have to switch once my contract finishes.
TS, Losing her is a blessing in disguise. Otherwise you will be unhappy with her after marriage. If she really loves you, she will encourage you to attend workshops or upgrade jobs that might give you opportunities to improve your financial status. I don’t see her adding value to your life except looking down on you for being poor.

I believe that you will become financially and emotionally richer than her MNC manager and your future wife will be 10x better than her. She will regret it in silence for life once she learns your new life after her. Trust me!
Old 14-01-2019, 01:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
randy23 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanityandwax View Post
Move on bro, she is not the one for you.
Only good this you can do, as vanityandwax already said: Move on bro!
Old 14-01-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS and Bros, if your girlfriend you loved so much dumps you for financially stable man, just watch this video that can give you clear answers to your self doubt questions.
Old 14-01-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Just a side note...unconditional love is not dead.
LUST without money is quite real...
Dont confuse the two....
Old 19-01-2019, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Count yourself fortunate that the woman showed you her true colours years before she leaves you heart broken and with little left in your old age.

Last edited by samdiy; 20-01-2019 at 02:53 AM. Reason: too long post
Old 19-01-2019, 05:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by samdiy View Post
Precisely,I know of a friend who worked his guts outin the finance sector to get more and more pay to get the 5Cs give children best tuition get into good schools. many years later when the financial crisis hit, he tried hard to get a permanent job but could not due to ageism. So he thought might as well get freelance job which gave him time flexibility to fetch the children for various cca and tuition, help with household chores and to earn something to pay for expenses. But the wife keep badgering him to get a "proper"salaried job kept asking him to pay even an equal share of household expenses although she was earning more and more due to her being relieved of much of the time needed to coordinate travel for the children and other wife duties. When his savings was totally depleted and she had to foot more expenses, she kept telling the children that their father was not being responsible and not acting like the man of the house and not to be respected.Even telling them what he contributed in the past no matter how substantial was irrelevant. What only matters is the current main contributor which implied it was her. So the children nowadays do not even talk to him. She has even forbidden her children to watch tv with him. She does not allow her husband to even lightly touch her nowadays,quickly moving away.But lately at a wake, she hugged his multi million dollar salary friend when he visited even though she always put up a front that she was a very conservative person. Other friends who earned less or were self employed were not hugged in the same fashion.
Recently she went for some medical screening but did not bother to cover the front of the hospital gown with a shawl that she brought when keeping her belongings in a locker across the corridor.There was no bra allowed to be worn under the gown given as screening was done via x rays.There were several men walking up and down repeatedly down the corridor (perhaps trying to get a free glimpse of teats under the gown).This was a woman who felt shy when asked to wear a fully zippered body suit when asked by her husband to do so during one of their holiday trips but now totally liberated???The latest is that since she started paying the maintenance fees completely (previously the husband paid half but currently he is paying one son's university fees), she wants to split up after their house is sold as she cannot bear paying for everything???!!! The husband's savings have been totally depleted as he was footing about 90 per cent of the bills before the financial crisis hit but now the wife with several hundred thousand of savings in the bank feels she can call it quits because she can then be free of the burden of paying for medical and other expenses for the husband who has several chronic and hereditary illnesses due to his older age now.

So,count yourself fortunate that the woman showed you her true colours years before she leaves you heart broken and with little left in your old age.
Totally agreed, at least she comes clean on what she want in life, if u can't match up, move on. I was on and off with first love on almost 20yrs, even offer to divorce my wife to be with her, then she dropped a bomb.. she wanted a guy to be more successful than her, meaning earn more or richer... she makes 300k a yr, always surrounded by bankers, lawyers or young master of rich family.. that wakes me up.. she just need me to run errands for her, but will nv be with me cos I am not in the same category as her.. after that I focus on my career, although no 300k, still can get a comfortable life with family now..

Wake up bro, down the road u will realised it's just a pussy, nothing to be sad of, got $$ = got woman = got pussy
Old 19-01-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samdiy View Post
Precisely,I know of a friend who worked his guts outin the finance sector to get more and more pay to get the 5Cs give children best tuition get into good schools.

So,count yourself fortunate that the woman showed you her true colours years before she leaves you heart broken and with little left in your old age.
wow seems like he married a woman who is unable to go through thick and thin with him, his purpose is just a provider for her and her kids, when he lost his job and depleted his savings, he is kicked aside

残酷到令人心寒
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1