The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2012, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 14
proton_cannon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproton_cannon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproton_cannon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproton_cannon is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Skout - Any one has any luck

as header, any bros here using Skout ? There alot of hot chicks inside, but alot of ladies, even the not so hot type also like quite cold inside.

Just because is a flirting app, not much people entertain normal chat ??
Old 19-11-2012, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
zlon is one of the Best!zlon is one of the Best!zlon is one of the Best!
Re: Skout - Any one has any luck

hey bro is skout able to use nw???/ i m having problem logging into it.
Old 19-11-2012, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4739 / Power: 15
alanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond repute

i made a geniune lady friend from skout, she told me that it is normal to receive 10-20 sexual msgs each day.. and bcos of that she wont really reply unless she feel it is a gentleman on the other end..

on my personal experience, as somebody who is brought up using irc, gone are the days of "hello.. asl pls..?".. it is an art to even think of a good pick up line on online chatroom now.. some girls mentioned in their profile to impress them with pickup lines, some say dont bother to disturb them with cheesy lines.. hard to understand what they want man..
Old 19-11-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 14
istudio is one of the Best!istudio is one of the Best!istudio is one of the Best!

No luck on my side. Not easy to think of new pick up lines.

Guess we just have to try harder.
Old 19-11-2012, 10:55 PM
Samster

proton_cannon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproton_cannon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproton_cannon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproton_cannon is a living Saint! - you won't find better

same bro, till now all kinds of lines i try liao. gome really are the days of simple hallo. damn...
Old 19-11-2012, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ahboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A lot of my friends having fun time fishing over there, pretty easy to fish compare to other social network man. Sure can find one decent girl over there man, end of the day make your self interesting make your life interesting everything will come by naturally cheers
Old 20-11-2012, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
queeniegal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqueeniegal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy89 View Post
A lot of my friends having fun time fishing over there, pretty easy to fish compare to other social network man. Sure can find one decent girl over there man, end of the day make your self interesting make your life interesting everything will come by naturally cheers
Lol I hv that app but nv respond to anybody wahahahaha
Old 20-11-2012, 11:35 AM
Samster

sis queenie, den u muz educate us liao! wat the do n dons!
Old 20-11-2012, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by queeniegal View Post
Lol I hv that app but nv respond to anybody wahahahaha
Wat is you id Sis?? Can see your pictures there? Hahaha
Old 20-11-2012, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

skout needs to pay for a subscription inorder to be able to chat with the ladies.. am i right? because the last i tried 3 days back. couldnt send any msg out

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 20-11-2012, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4739 / Power: 15
alanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodemama View Post
skout needs to pay for a subscription inorder to be able to chat with the ladies.. am i right? because the last i tried 3 days back. couldnt send any msg out
No need. Paid app is just w/o ads
Old 20-11-2012, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

if skout really need to pay... then i think less people would go in
Old 20-11-2012, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

any other site better than skout?

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 26-11-2012, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

join Skout for a few months, so far my results
1) Met a 40plus MILF single mum a few times, kiss in my car, etc didnt go all the way (was planning to until she suddendly disappeared)
2) Met a 32 yr old engineer, didnt meet up but have a collection of her DIY and her naked pics
3) Met a 22 yr old student, the only thing she seem interested was BJ on me...didnt ask for money but it seems she also disappear after our meeting
4) Met a 30plus maid at Sengkang MSCP, BJ, touch her breast etc....got her panties

last few weeks not much happenings..dont know why
Old 26-11-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JohnnySmith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
join Skout for a few months, so far my results
1) Met a 40plus MILF single mum a few times, kiss in my car, etc didnt go all the way (was planning to until she suddendly disappeared)
2) Met a 32 yr old engineer, didnt meet up but have a collection of her DIY and her naked pics
3) Met a 22 yr old student, the only thing she seem interested was BJ on me...didnt ask for money but it seems she also disappear after our meeting
4) Met a 30plus maid at Sengkang MSCP, BJ, touch her breast etc....got her panties

last few weeks not much happenings..dont know why
Bro, you have contacts for the 22yr old student? i'm interested.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1