The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2015, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
leonard168 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleonard168 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Used Skout app and got a lot ask to add their Wechat

Hi Bros,

Anyone knows what this "girls" up to? I started Skout and quite a few China girls asking me to add their Wechat ID, if it's a scam, wondering what they can do with it? Or is it just to advertise their services on Wechat ?
Old 13-04-2015, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 10
LaPlaza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Used Skout app and got a lot ask to add their Wechat

Never buy any kind of gift cards, those are scams
Old 13-04-2015, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 10
Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!

Curiosity kill the cat.

Since you are curious, you can follow through what they are up to.

Most of the girls are actually guy in real life. Last time I saw an ah pek using the app and keep poking at guys using such app. At first I thought he is gay. But now I recall, he may be one of those girls in the chat.

Wechat is their common app as they are familiar with the app itself. That is the reason why they invite you to add them(since it is free for them too).

Once added, they spin stories that they are looking for people to book them. Once you agree, they want you to meet at mrt station. The interesting part come, they will spin another stories and say due to first time meeting, they are shy and want you to transfer money or their boss won't let them go, blah blah blah.

You will be given a golden opportunity to transfer using alipay, iTunes or Google pay.

If your small head take over big head, you can go ahead to try. But once you notice they want more money and more without meeting, don't come here and cry over the spill milk.

Any way, there are such treads created. Don't be lazy and go read it.
Old 13-04-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

If it's too good to be true, it most probably is.
Old 13-04-2015, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
If it's too good to be true, it most probably is.
So true....

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 13-04-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster

leonard168 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleonard168 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdefghijklmn View Post
Curiosity kill the cat.

Since you are curious, you can follow through what they are up to.

Most of the girls are actually guy in real life. Last time I saw an ah pek using the app and keep poking at guys using such app. At first I thought he is gay. But now I recall, he may be one of those girls in the chat.

Wechat is their common app as they are familiar with the app itself. That is the reason why they invite you to add them(since it is free for them too).

Once added, they spin stories that they are looking for people to book them. Once you agree, they want you to meet at mrt station. The interesting part come, they will spin another stories and say due to first time meeting, they are shy and want you to transfer money or their boss won't let them go, blah blah blah.

You will be given a golden opportunity to transfer using alipay, iTunes or Google pay.

If your small head take over big head, you can go ahead to try. But once you notice they want more money and more without meeting, don't come here and cry over the spill milk.

Any way, there are such treads created. Don't be lazy and go read it.
Ah I see haha, thanks for enlightening me I am just curious what they up to, but if it's such a scam, I doubt many would fall for it. Was more afraid of hacking or something. It's seems to be pretty thriving in Skout, all put pictures of Chio China girls to seduce. Hahah fat Ah pek doing it, I think I'm gonna go troll them instead
Old 13-04-2015, 01:04 PM
Samster

Ok seems like they made their move. One of them messages on Wechat offering 2 hr service for $100. I asked if she the real person in the picture and said if not, can reject. Hahah scared later come out is Ah pek giving service

Anyway she looks pretty good, any bros have tried such services from Wechat ?

I just got back from Shenzhen and the FLs also use such tactics, but didn't dare try cos scared Kena rob or blackmailed in a foreign land. But here home ground so think more gutsy haha
Old 13-04-2015, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 10
Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!

You can give a try. Always remember cash on delivery. Don't pay first or transfer first.

Market price is >$100 per hour usually. If any thing sound too good to be true, alway think twice.
Old 16-04-2015, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 15
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Exclamation Re: Used Skout app and got a lot ask to add their Wechat

avoid this wechat id xjp3598. 敏敏 from amk. tell tale signs is 援交 . block her unless you want to play with this conman.
Old 24-04-2015, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Re: Used Skout app and got a lot ask to add their Wechat

Block this id: mengyaoq520 as well.
Old 24-04-2015, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by teochewahpek View Post
avoid this wechat id xjp3598. 敏敏 from amk. tell tale signs is 援交 . block her unless you want to play with this conman.
"she" said in SengKang ... thanks for sharing
Old 09-05-2015, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
Psalm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Skout App and WeChat Nuisance

I made a similar post in other thread. Click here.
Old 10-05-2015, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1146 / Power: 14
teli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud of

As long they ask u to buy cards as payment it's confirm a scam liao!!dun believe u can tell them u oni wan to pay cash n they will insist on u buying card then u shld know liao la!!jus think who in the world would say no to cash n wants cards as payment except this fucking scammer!!
Old 10-05-2015, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PanHandler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
So true....

Very nice
Old 10-05-2015, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonard168 View Post
Ok seems like they made their move. One of them messages on Wechat offering 2 hr service for $100.
Share with me. I'll try for you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1