The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2019, 03:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Rudy007 is Cool - loads of Potential
Why some houses do not let Indians in

Why is it that some houses do not let Indians/bangles in or say no girls now.( the reasons I hear is that they r smelly etc but not all of them are the same)
And is it mainly in the houses that have girls from PRC that turn away Indians/banglas

TIA
Old 01-06-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Why some houses do not let Indians in

Anaconda might hurt WLs
Old 01-06-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why some houses do not let Indians in

Bro other races also have smell. One Chinese in my office always go toilet come back.. Smell like shit. Sit beside me some more. Lily I oilier. Never day anything or talk behind. Maybe never wipe properly
Old 01-06-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Anaconda might hurt WLs
Actually its more of those black foreigners not really our local Indians

Anyways to the thread starter.. no choice go other house then
Old 01-06-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
BroLouis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heard from pimp at 18h18 regarding why they don't serve indian. it was because when time up they usually want free extension cause they haven't release yet. Yet refuse to leave. causing emotional stress to ladies
Old 01-06-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Why some houses do not let Indians in

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Actually its more of those black foreigners not really our local Indians
dont underestimate our local breed SG anaconda
Old 02-06-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Spoke to a few FLs and WLs before. Usually they have bad experience with Indians. Smelly and bad attitude.
Old 02-06-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Spoke to a few FLs and WLs before. Usually they have bad experience with Indians. Smelly and bad attitude.

Non-sg Indians have a bad reputation for their behaviour and conduct. It's not the smell. And I hear this in every country (Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, etc) I go to and speak to the ladies.

Be it WLs, FLs, MLs, KTV hostesses.... When an Indian pay money for services, the service providers become nothing more than worthless objects to do their every bidding. They think it's their complete right to do anything they want because they paid. They are rough, show no respect and never listen to the girl if she's in pain. They treat the girls as worthless objects. That's what I hear from the ladies. That's why they don't want to serve Indians.
Old 03-06-2019, 07:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Spot on bro.

Body odor is not false either but there are also other races that have it. It's really their attitude that's intolerable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Non-sg Indians have a bad reputation for their behaviour and conduct. It's not the smell. And I hear this in every country (Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, etc) I go to and speak to the ladies.

Be it WLs, FLs, MLs, KTV hostesses.... When an Indian pay money for services, the service providers become nothing more than worthless objects to do their every bidding. They think it's their complete right to do anything they want because they paid. They are rough, show no respect and never listen to the girl if she's in pain. They treat the girls as worthless objects. That's what I hear from the ladies. That's why they don't want to serve Indians.
Old 03-06-2019, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

I always hear from old people that they are more dangerous than snakes.
Old 03-06-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
twi8888benben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Why some houses do not let Indians in

Hard to say anything, after reading yonglam's below chunk of poor text!
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=701465&page=12
Old 04-06-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Some FL or WL say their tools are thick and long. Also they took super long to cum. FLs don't want their pussy to be rammer like no tomorrow. Take 1 case collect $100-150 yet out of action for 1-2 days. Really no joke. One of my army mate has a "horse" dick (he squat down his dick can touch the floor kind), no FL dare to take him even if he is super careful and gentle. Once he up one FL, the FL need to see doctor... Scary
Old 05-06-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Our biggest success is that we have shown the world that we can overcome the superficial differences between the different 'types' of people on the planet:

We, the citizens of Singapore,
pledge ourselves as one united people,
regardless of race, language or religion

It is, however, always a work in progress....
Majulah Singapura!
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1