The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2016, 07:50 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Next casualty of the Panama Lao Rio?

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Thousands of protesters demand David Cameron's resignation after Panama Papers allegations
by [email protected] (Jeremy Berke)
Business InsiderToday, 6:21 PM
london protests david cameronREUTERS/Neil Hall

On Saturday morning, a huge crowd of protesters gathered in front of 10 Downing Street, the prime minister's official residence in London, demanding David Cameron's resignation.

Documents from the massive Panama Papers leak show that Cameron profited from Blairmore Holdings, an offshore investment fund, according to The New York Times.

The fund was run by Cameron's father and never paid any tax in the UK.

Cameron initially said that he had not profited from any offshore funds, but the documents show that he made $42,160 in profit from selling the shares in Blairmore from 2010, per The New York Times.

Cameron had previously condemned wealthy British corporations and individuals who had set up offshore accounts to avoid paying taxes in the UK, according to The New York Times.

Cameron addressed his supporters on Saturday at the Conservative Party spring forum while protesters chanted for his resignation outside of 10 Downing.

"The facts are I bought shares in a unit trust, shares that are like any other sorts of shares, and paid tax on them in exactly the same way," Cameron told his supporters, according to The Guardian. "I sold those shares, in fact I sold all the shares that I owned on becoming prime minister."

He also pledged that he would be "completely transparent," about publishing everything in his tax returns, The Guardian reported.

"It has not been a great week," Cameron quipped to his supporters, per the UK Sun. "I know that I should have handled this better. I could have handled this better."

And many people are furious and have called for Cameron's resignation.

The protesters first gathered outside 10 Downing in the morning, and marched to the Conservative Party forum at the Grand Connaught Rooms in Covent Garden, according to The Guardian.

"We’re hoping to have a fun, tropical party vibe and to get ordinary people out rather than committed activist types," Abi Wilkinson, one of the event's organizers, told The Huffington Post.

See below for some pictures and tweets from London:

The protests started outside of 10 Downing Street.

REUTERS/Neil Hall

Protesters started gathering in front of 10 Downing Street this morning.

They carried signs and placards demanding Cameron's resignation.

See the rest of the story at Business Insider
See Also:

David Cameron will publish his tax returns after admitting he profited from his dad's offshore fund
Prime Minister David Cameron admits he mishandled the 'Panama Papers' tax scrutiny
UK's Cameron says he did profit from dad's offshore holdings
SEE ALSO: Thousands of people protest in Iceland after prime minister refuses to resign over Panama Papers disclosures

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1