The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2012, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
davepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Lor 8 H66G

Wow, G1 so Hotstuff wor, better try before Gone
Old 13-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Anyone got FR for other girls in this house ??? G10, G2 any ?? OKT keep pushing this 2 girls.... must be no business
Old 13-08-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davepower View Post
Wow, G1 so Hotstuff wor, better try before Gone
G1, when is her last day of work?
Old 13-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
G1, when is her last day of work?
i think it's tomorrow...........
Old 14-08-2012, 12:05 AM
Samster

Anyone tried g12? Tits look massive Okt say bigger than g1. But r they real?
How's the service?

G1 has been my ultimate cat 50 experience . Since shes leaving and after having a crappy experience at 2036, think I will also retire for the time being....
Old 14-08-2012, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
letian32 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterletian32 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterletian32 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Lor 8 H66G

G1 ord today i think....will miss her wish her all the best....but hope miracle happens...and says she extend her ord for another month..hehe...then i can try her somemore....thks.
Old 14-08-2012, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by letian32 View Post
G1 ord today i think....will miss her wish her all the best....but hope miracle happens...and says she extend her ord for another month..hehe...then i can try her somemore....thks.
extending her ORD is not a miracle, it's a tragedy.

she is one of the most unpretentious cat 50 girl i know..... too bad didn't get a chance to ON her...............
Old 15-08-2012, 03:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
heavybackhand is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
OMG ..... I discover this thread a little too later, I want to bang my head ( and cock, LOL) against the wall now !!!!!
Old 15-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
letian32 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterletian32 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterletian32 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Lor 8 H66G

hi bro cyberspace nerd....u are correct lah...if she extend tragedy for her...me too greedy liao ....anyway wish her all the best.....and if return just for holiday nia.....
Old 15-08-2012, 05:14 PM
Samster

this house any one got FRs on other girls ?

G12 looks not bad, boobs quite big but dunno real or fake. if she has the personality like G1 i will definitely make her my regular.

G5 and G10 also look not bad....

all abit meaty type.
Old 15-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro there is no such thing miracle in this case The okt has to make arrangement like air ticket, return of their yellow card to Av many others. They May even stop work a week before their departure to do their shopping. And they only received their passport at the immigration dept at the airport before view fly off. So time to retire or hunt for another hole which is not that easy. I had a good time with L18H20G 16 during her tenure here. And after she left yet to get one like her.
Old 15-08-2012, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
Bro there is no such thing miracle in this case The okt has to make arrangement like air ticket, return of their yellow card to Av many others. They May even stop work a week before their departure to do their shopping. And they only received their passport at the immigration dept at the airport before view fly off. So time to retire or hunt for another hole which is not that easy. I had a good time with L18H20G 16 during her tenure here. And after she left yet to get one like her.
I believe G1 worked until her very last day here.....squeezing every drop of sperm and money from brothers here....
Old 16-08-2012, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
davepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
I believe G1 worked until her very last day here.....squeezing every drop of sperm and money from brothers here....
Not really, maybe will go walk walk see see, do some shopping before going back to LOS, Wish her all the Best....
Old 16-08-2012, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 17
fabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to behold

i think ytd i went to this house.. cuz there got 3 house side by side.. so abit blur... correct me if i am wrong...

lor 8 H66g G7

Name: no idea.. forgot to ask..

looks: she as a dimple when she smile.. love girls when she has a dimple

origin: changrai

Bj: 6/10.. but got alot of sounds...

cat bath: 6/10

FJ: when i put in, she use her thigh muscles not to let me enter so much... dunno why...

she told me she came only for abt 1 month plus or 2...

RTF: If there are no other girls lo..

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!
Old 16-08-2012, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Abbadon is Cool - loads of Potential

I tried G7 also, she's still new la so it was quite bad for me actually..

RTF: probably not. :/

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1