The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 7
joinus is one of the Best!joinus is one of the Best!joinus is one of the Best!joinus is one of the Best!
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvyn View Post
Few weeks back, I met a ml somewhere in the city. She was the only lady in the shop as I was there early. We started chatting in the room and it turns out her best friend was someone I knew (also a ml but went back already). This actually made us really comfortable with each other and things got alot more intense. Initially she said she doesnt allow fj and there is no cd but I started rubbing her pussy with my dick outside and she got really high and i told her i wanna fuck her now. She nodded her head and i just penetrated her raw. She asked me to go slow, but the feeling of raw was damn shiok. Before i cum, i asked if can cip, but she said no, so using withdrawal method, i cummed on her stomach. Unfortunately she went back to China so now no chance to try to cip now.
ML are humans too, will get 'hungry' at times.

I noticed the trend that ML like to get CIP before going back.

Last Friday, an ML message me on WC why I never talk to her or patronise her after adding her for so long. After that she kept asking me to visit her, I purposely create lots of problems to hint I want to CIP her. Eventually, she says willing to let me do anything and stay longer as long I patronise her.
Old 09-04-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joinus View Post
ML are humans too, will get 'hungry' at times.

I noticed the trend that ML like to get CIP before going back.

Last Friday, an ML message me on WC why I never talk to her or patronise her after adding her for so long. After that she kept asking me to visit her, I purposely create lots of problems to hint I want to CIP her. Eventually, she says willing to let me do anything and stay longer as long I patronise her.
funny.. think most ML oso will talk to u y nv find her aft adding her..

wow.. care to share wat's e probs u created for e hint bro? lolx
Old 09-04-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

joinus is one of the Best!joinus is one of the Best!joinus is one of the Best!joinus is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
funny.. think most ML oso will talk to u y nv find her aft adding her..

wow.. care to share wat's e probs u created for e hint bro? lolx
Actually, most ML won't even notice that.

I know of ML that easily amass more than 4000 contacts in WC within 9 months. Not to mention the ML that texted is really pretty with nice long legs, won't be surprised if she got more than 1000. My WC name definitely won't appear at top of the contact list too.
Old 09-04-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvyn View Post
Few weeks back, I met a ml somewhere in the city. She was the only lady in the shop as I was there early. We started chatting in the room and it turns out her best friend was someone I knew (also a ml but went back already). This actually made us really comfortable with each other and things got alot more intense. Initially she said she doesnt allow fj and there is no cd but I started rubbing her pussy with my dick outside and she got really high and i told her i wanna fuck her now. She nodded her head and i just penetrated her raw. She asked me to go slow, but the feeling of raw was damn shiok. Before i cum, i asked if can cip, but she said no, so using withdrawal method, i cummed on her stomach. Unfortunately she went back to China so now no chance to try to cip now.
That happens very often
Some like the warm feelig
Old 10-04-2019, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
That happens very often
Some like the warm feelig
it's quite common

There's once I went to an ML with strictly no other service except hj. Paid the entrance and went for the massage. The ML is so good that she actually relief my shoulders and back from all the aching n pain from years of playing sports n lifting weights. I'm willing to just get the massage without any specials.

She popped the GQ after 20 mins

ML: Do want HJ $50, BM$80 or FJ$150?
Me: I pay for HJ but just massage first because I'm tired
ML: nooo, HJ will end up as FJ
Me: I thought she wanted me to pay more, so I say BM but just massage first because I'm tired
ML: nooo, BM will end up as FJ
Me: BJ only (just want to play punk choosing something she doesn't offer)
ML: nooo, BJ will end up as FJ
Me: (i thought she is bloody money sucker) so I said I must shoot 2 times otherwise my balls will be painful
ML: sure, just for u
Me: (i still think she is bloody money sucker) told her I only got $100 left
ML: since u come to support me, I don't mind taking less

After that she gave me BBBJ then while pussy grinding, she inserts me into her raw.
Old 10-04-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it's quite common

There's once I went to an ML with strictly no other service except hj. Paid the entrance and went for the massage. The ML is so good that she actually relief my shoulders and back from all the aching n pain from years of playing sports n lifting weights. I'm willing to just get the massage without any specials.

She popped the GQ after 20 mins

ML: Do want HJ $50, BM$80 or FJ$150?
Me: I pay for HJ but just massage first because I'm tired
ML: nooo, HJ will end up as FJ
Me: I thought she wanted me to pay more, so I say BM but just massage first because I'm tired
ML: nooo, BM will end up as FJ
Me: BJ only (just want to play punk choosing something she doesn't offer)
ML: nooo, BJ will end up as FJ
Me: (i thought she is bloody money sucker) so I said I must shoot 2 times otherwise my balls will be painful
ML: sure, just for u
Me: (i still think she is bloody money sucker) told her I only got $100 left
ML: since u come to support me, I don't mind taking less

After that she gave me BBBJ then while pussy grinding, she inserts me into her raw.
so bro.. e qns is did u shoot 2x for $100? lolx
Old 10-04-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
so bro.. e qns is did u shoot 2x for $100? lolx
of course, I did

she only works as ML for less than 15 days before going back

now she becomes my personal ML n FB

i don't have any contacts to share

Last edited by joinus; 10-04-2019 at 07:02 PM.
Old 10-04-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

As she engulfs the head and parts of the shaft for bbbj, I was expecting an excellent bbbj. But to my horror, she holds it still in her mouth and occasionally taps frenulum with the tip of her tongue. I was thinking, almost no guys will come with the inexperienced bbbj by her. That got me thinking whether it's true she really only offers hj for others.

I decide to turn up the intensity with lots of foreplay, frenching and rubbing her pussy with my dick. She seems to get really horny, after that, I tried fingering her. To my surprise, she squirms the moment I hit her G-spot and she is quite tight. I french her to help her relax, after that I tried hitting the G-spot again and I felt her wall convulsions. I decided to check her pussy. No spermy smell or juice, no condom smell and safe days kind of natural juice from her. That's when she released the beast in me.
Old 10-04-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
of course, I did

she only works as ML for less than 15 days before going back

now she becomes my personal ML n FB

i don't have any contacts to share
naise bro.
keep them cumming please.
Old 11-04-2019, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Just ended an unexpected session with a tinder date. Her profile said "NO ONS/FWB/ HOOKUP".

When we met she turned out indeed really meek and docile. After 4 hours of chatting, teasing and hinting, she agreed to go back to my place on condition of not fucking her.

After some smooching and biting, she said no raw.

After some teasing and BJ, I inserted my hard rod into her and she beg me not to cum. I whispered "I dont care". And she replied "please cum in me!!"

OFFLOADED A HUGE LOAD INTO HER. And we are planning for the next around.

WHAT A NIGHT!!!
Old 11-04-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
Just ended an unexpected session with a tinder date. Her profile said "NO ONS/FWB/ HOOKUP".

When we met she turned out indeed really meek and docile. After 4 hours of chatting, teasing and hinting, she agreed to go back to my place on condition of not fucking her.

After some teasing and BJ, I inserted my hard rod into her and she beg me not to cum. I whispered "I dont care". And she replied "please cum in me!!"

WHAT A NIGHT!!!
Those NO ONS/FWB/ HOOKUP are just rubbish.

此地无银三百两

A guilty person gives himself away by consciously protesting his innocence.
Old 12-04-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My tinder date found out about my multiple FBs and got really upset.

Met her outside her place to explain the situation but we ended up with another round of raw fuck and creampie!

She seemed to forget why she was upset in the first place, and is now very embarrassed to ask for more such sexcapades!

I just love how every situation with her has an unexpected twist!
Old 12-04-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
bitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

When I travel with my FB, I always will cip before she leaves for her meetings knowing that her pussy is filled with my army leaking out the whole day. Once stained her dress.
Old 14-04-2019, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post

WHAT A NIGHT!!!
wow.. wat a twist of events coming fr her.. looking forward to seeing more fr u bro.
great share.
Old 19-04-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

Brought 2 newly minted FWBs to Msia for a rendezvous session.

It was my greatest challenge because each FWB thought I was fucking them exclusively and didn't know I had another FWB joining the trip.

Will skip the details of how I arranged it unless bros are interested to know...
But it felt good to have 2 FWBs coming into my room one after another and giving them a creampie.

Also got my most awkward moment when the two FWBs came into the room together on the last day. Had alot of explaining (lying), coaxing to do. Tried to convince them for a 3some but unfortunately, failed. Luckily managed to continued the FWB relationships after MUCH coaxing...

Last edited by coypredator; 19-04-2019 at 09:29 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1