The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 12-04-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking in the public area

P30 my new enemy liao..
Old 12-04-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
HOLY SHIT!!!!

I literally just got raped by a MILF!! Inside my car some more! No shit! This is so fresh that it just happened like 5 minutes ago n the smell of sex still lingers in my car!

I was at this neighborhood drinking place just a couple of hours ago n the table beside us sat two MILF. The one facing me kept smiling at me n even raised her glass to cheers with me. I returned the cheers n even said that it’s nice to see ladies appreciating stout instead of beer.

As we started from 3pm, my buddy had to leave at 4.30pm to pick up his kods. I stayed behind to pick up the tab n at the same time I paid for that two MILF too. They only had 2 glasses each n a plate of wings.

So I smiled at them as I left n I heard the waitress telling them I paid their bill already. I went to my car at the MSCP n I was replying to some work emails when I saw the MILF who was facing me approaching my car. She opened my passenger door and came into my car n sat down!

I was like shocked beyond words n she looked at me fiercely n said,”I don’t need anyone to pay for my drinks. Do you understand? I probably have more money than you but I think you are cute, so I just wanna say thank you.”

The next thing that happened really caught me by surprise. She leaned over and started frenching me. Honestly, she is at least above 50yrs old, very very well kept like those Tai Tai, her face is flawless, botoxed to the max, slim but with a pair of nice looking C cups. She was wearing a pair of hot pants n a tank top n her cleavage was ample. She was spotting a huge diamond ring n large diamond earrings n Hermes slippers n bag.

As we kissed her hand was rubbing my dick over my gym shorts (I was supposed to go to my gym for a workout with my trainer). She pulled down the top of my shorts n my dick spung out n she went down on me immediately. As she was sucking me off, I was caressing her breasts thru her top n I could feel that they were real! No silicon or any hardness around them. They were soft but droopy.

She stopped sucking me n said “ I wanna feel this dick in my pussy!” I suggested going to the back of my SUV n she climbed over immediately. By the time I climbed to the back, she had stripped off her shorts n panties. I took out a condom from my toiletries bag inside my gym bag n slipped it on. She rode me like a champ n reversed cowgirl me n we ended in a doggy position. After I came into the condom, she put on her shorts n panties, punched her number into my hp, gave me a missed call, and kissed me on the lips and got out from the back door and just left. That was when I realized her friend was watching us beside my car all this time! They looked back at me n smiled n walked off.

N hence I decided to pen this down before I drive off!
bro i just read this
great that you play along with her ,, i think her friend might have challenge her to fuck you ,, haha

GOOD CATCH
Old 12-04-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
HOLY SHIT!!!!

N hence I decided to pen this down before I drive off!
Really holly shit. Thanks for nice story.

Postinor 2 is my avatar.
Old 13-04-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11733 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Never really had sex in public nowadays considering my 2 kids,,
1 is 4yo and the other is barely 1,,

But we still have our sexcitement,,,
Ofcoz we are still into making love,, that’s mandatory
But normal bedroom sex can really brings out the excitement,,,
So we will do it with curtains opened,,,,
Sometime even with the lights on,,,
At times I would pose naked at the window and hubby will take photos of me before pumping me right at the window,,
(Anyone likes to do this too?)

But Nowadays with that HuaWei P30,,,,
Really got to thing twice,,,
I mean, we don’t mind being seen,, but definately not with our photos taken!
That’s a whole different thing,,
Old 13-04-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 20
kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!

We did once in wee hours at MacRitchie Reservoir. It was cold night with light drizzle and we did it at the top in one of the pavilion near the toilets. My partner suddenly got horny we started frenching. We could see someone from far peeping and that's got us excited. I venture further by unhooking her bra and pull up the blouse while she was riding me with her body facing the direction of the "peep". There are lights but we were carefully in the shadows. I was trying hard to control from cumming and only after my partner came, I quickly pull out and got her blow till CIM.

After everything's over, we clean up and continue siting there as it was still drizzling. And this spectacle 50s looking guy came walking down pretending not seeing us but I knew he saw all the actions though it was not clear.
Old 14-04-2019, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
Never really had sex in public nowadays considering my 2 kids,,
1 is 4yo and the other is barely 1,,

But we still have our sexcitement,,,
Ofcoz we are still into making love,, that’s mandatory
At times I would pose naked at the window and hubby will take photos of me before pumping me right at the window,,

But Nowadays with that HuaWei P30,,,,
Really got to thing twice,,,
I mean, we don’t mind being seen,, but definately not with our photos taken!
That’s a whole different thing,,
great share sis..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrex View Post
We did once in wee hours at MacRitchie Reservoir. It was cold night with light drizzle and we did it at the top in one of the pavilion near the toilets. My partner suddenly got horny we started frenching. We could see someone from far peeping and that's got us excited. I venture further by unhooking her bra and pull up the blouse while she was riding me with her body facing the direction of the "peep". There are lights but we were carefully in the shadows. I was trying hard to control from cumming and only after my partner came, I quickly pull out and got her blow till CIM.

After everything's over, we clean up and continue siting there as it was still drizzling. And this spectacle 50s looking guy came walking down pretending not seeing us but I knew he saw all the actions though it was not clear.
great share bro. q adventurous on ur part to keep doing in spite of peepers nearby.
Old 14-04-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Honestly, I am still in shock. I was literally shaking when I was typing out my story just now. I’m no heart throb, or some tall dark n handsome looking guy. I consider myself average looking but maybe I’m just quite confident especially when I interact with strangers. I’m no introvert coz I’m just friendly n I like making friends.

I just got a message from her just now saying that she had fun n would like to meet me again when I’m free. I am quite interested actually so I’ll just see where this goes.

Watch this space for more updates!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
sure watching out for e spaces for ur updates bro!

do keep them cumming please.
It's a few days liao...where's yr updates bro ?? ...faster leh ...dun keep us waiting too long hor...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-04-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
korsi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has experiencing having sex in the hospital ward?
Old 14-04-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
It's a few days liao...where's yr updates bro ?? ...faster leh ...dun keep us waiting too long hor...haha
relac bro.. maybe our bro still recovering fr his shocks... lolx

give him some time to recover n recompose himself to write us more updates bro.
Old 14-04-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
relac bro.. maybe our bro still recovering fr his shocks... lolx

give him some time to recover n recompose himself to write us more updates bro.
yeah..it's just a gentle reminder bro...in case he forgotten abt us still enjoying himself ...haha

Old 14-04-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

sorry post delete..duplicate

Old 15-04-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
Haha. That reminded me of the past when I had the few occasions I stayed with my ex girlfriend/s at a high-rise hotel. We'd fuck sometimes in front of the window at night with the lights on and curtains drawn, looking down onto the main road and opposite apartment blocks too. It was possessive. It was kinky. It was downright exhibitionist. And those were one of the few sex sessions I really remember as the best in my life so far!

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 15-04-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Haha. That reminded me of the past when I had the few occasions I stayed with my ex girlfriend/s at a high-rise hotel. We'd fuck sometimes in front of the window at night with the lights on and curtains drawn, looking down onto the main road and opposite apartment blocks too. It was possessive. It was kinky. It was downright exhibitionist. And those were one of the few sex sessions I really remember as the best in my life so far!
only hope tht no peepers will arm themselves w e new huawei pro hp.. if not sure tio stomp.. lolx
Old 16-04-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Okie bros, I’m back with my update! It has been quite unbelievable honestly.

Let’s start on Friday night first...I had the privilege to be invited for the Marquee grand opening n the crowd was awesome to the max! The girls were all dressed to kill n the number of champagnes being opened that night was madness. I was commenting to my friends how crazy the prices were, like one round of 50 bottles cost >$25k n I’ve seen at least 3 rounds that night already.

Suddenly the waitress brought a 6litre Belvedere over to my table n I was saying to her that we didn’t order it. N I felt a hand slipped around my waist n a female voice whispered into my ear “hey baby” followed by a lick on my earlobe.

I turned to see who it was n lo n behold, it was J, that MILF I met! She was with her same friend n a group of MILFs! All of them looks like they’re attending the Oscars or something. Loads of make up, diamonds, expensive watches n bags n sequined gowns. They had just finished riding the Ferris Wheel n were going back to their table. J said she spotted me n decided to bring one of her bottles over. My group of friends were still in shock by the sheer size of the bottle!

We could hardly hear each other as we were standing in front of the DJ console where Tiesto was spinning. Soon J told me to enjoy the bottle n left to join her friends. I looked towards her table n almost every MILF was clinging to a young boyfriend. So my friends n I just enjoyed the bottle n we even managed to pick up other girls by offering them drinks from this huge bottle of Belvedere.
Old 16-04-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

By the time we left the club at 3am I had gotten 2 girls numbers already n we finished the entire bottle of Belvedere. I was still relatively sober but some of my other friends were smashed...as we were walking to the taxi stand I took out my hp n saw I had like 10 missed calls from J! I called back n she sounded pissed n said “you finally had enough fun n call back huh?”

I was honestly quite taken aback by her aggressiveness but she then asked me to join her for supper which I agreed. I asked her which restaurant n she said to meet her at the hotel lobby. When I reached she was already there waiting. She brought me up to the 54th floor n into one of those Orchid Suites with a city view...the view alone was breathtaking...

J ordered room service n while we were waiting, we sat on the couch in the living room n talked. I found out more about her (which I will leave out as it’s private), n the kind of social circle she hangs out with (which is way above me), n how her friends always pay to have an eye candy aka toy boy hanging off their arms but she doesn’t like coz she finds them fake n she prefers to hunt...n yes, she admitted that I was her prey. She said I caught her eye last week coz I was friendly towards an “auntie” n even paid her bill. N she was impressed how prepared I was when I brought out the condom from my toiletries bag in my gym bag.

When room service came, I saw she ordered a steak n a burger n fries n salad n a bottle of red wine. She tipped the butler $50 n he left with a huge smile on his face. J ignored all the food n went straight for the wine. She told me to eat what I wanted n she will just eat the salad. Inside my head I was wondering why did she order so much in the first place?!

I ate a bit of the steak n we drank more of the wine n talked some more. In between J left n I hear her run the bath n she came out in the bath robe. We brought the bottle of wine n our glasses to the bath tub. She helped me remove my clothes n then she took off her robe. We went to the shower first to rinse our bodies n I took the opportunity to caress her breasts while frenching her under the running rain shower. J gave a little moan as I pinched her nipples lightly.

She led me to the bath tub n she sat opposite me. We drank our wine n I gave her a foot rub n massaged her calves. I knew her feet were killing her from the high heels she was wearing the whole night. After we finished our wine, she came over to my side n laid on top of me. She tilted her head back to French me while I was caressing her breasts n my hands slowly went down to her hairless pussy. I parted her lips n was rubbing on her clit n stimulating her. I felt her quiver a few times as she came.

Our water was getting cold n we went to shower off before going to the bed. Before we got into bed, J went to the tray from the room service n took out a box of condoms wrapped between a napkin. No wonder the Butler was grinning from ear to ear when he left.

Overall, it was a night of passion where I used up all 3 condoms inside the box. J is a fit MILF who has the stamina n the sexual appetite of a young lady. She knows how to give an awesome blowjob, knowing exactly where to stimulate the dick n how to pleasure her man. She was game for all the various positions n she even allowed me to CIM. It was truly a night to remember. Before I left, she said she will want to see me again...honestly, I can’t wait!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1