The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-01-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
What did we just say about kiss and tell.. You another one..

Damn I still clearly remember the contours of her body.. My hands are trembling a bit as I'm typing this..
Her abalone. Best from a visual sense. 69 BJ. Omg. Anyone know is she comin bk??? 😫
Old 14-01-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

I think you clearly do not understand the rules here in this forum. You do not contribute much, and as one bro pointed out, it's ok to contribute from your own perspective. It's your contribution that over time bros here can trust you enough, or understand you enough to know you are genuine. Who knows you are just fishing in disguise? Targeting this current MP?

While it is open to sharing, it is up to the bro who he wants to share it with. If not, he will just post it openly isn't it? So be respectful, since you are asking a favour. If you do not get it, it just shows you have not earned the trust yet. It need not be exclusive, you are just not up to mark.
Like the WLs, I need to "check record" also before I decide to entertain any request.
Old 14-01-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
There goes my chakras again... Damn. Cap W man.
Old 14-01-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

we can conclude that Hao is someone who believes whatever the ML say 100% hahahahaha
ZY said those things to make you cum faster lah bro. can't believe you actually go bring a condom lol
Old 14-01-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Her abalone. Best from a visual sense. 69 BJ. Omg. Anyone know is she comin bk??? 😫
Strawberry's good friend. Show zy in her moments having, what else, hotpot... Zy looks radiant.
Old 14-01-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My testosterone levels are rising at a rapid rate.. Need. To. Calm. Down.

No idea.. I don't also want to bother her by asking through WC.. Maybe someone has recently kept in touch with her.. Let's wait and see..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-01-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Strawberry's good friend. Show zy in her moments having, what else, hotpot... Zy looks radiant.
Tbh when she first listed I didn't bother at all despite SYT, big natural boobs and comprehensive services. Her looks just not my cup of Tea. Tat was a mistake man. I hop onto her wagon pretty late. And in person though I won't classify her as looker, her looks grows on me. And her pie..really is one look ,remember for a long long time
Old 14-01-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
Hao8847 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
And just take a moment to think why so many of us bother to take the time to explain to you bro.And why no one has zapped you yet
Yes I listen to all senior bros here.. and it's quite true to what I ownself believe that they're here just to make money same with ktv or flower joints.

I don't really care about the zap and all.. I've been here for awhile but never posted.. learned quite abit from you guys and I have no intent to be offensive so forgive me if I did somehow

Cheers bro
Old 14-01-2020, 10:00 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
we can conclude that Hao is someone who believes whatever the ML say 100% hahahahaha
ZY said those things to make you cum faster lah bro. can't believe you actually go bring a condom lol
It's a learning process.. Many who just started w/o much knowledge and understanding of the trade are also in the same boat as him..

Got so much info spoon-fed to him liao so by right the process should be accelerated..

Old 14-01-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I beg to differ. While their top priority is get more money here, that does not mean they enjoy servicing 10 over guys a day to get there. If someone bao them, why not? If they find someone ok to be with so they need not slog to survive back home, why not? I also want to correct they prefer guys from China. A lot actually love the lifestyle in Singapore, also singaporean guys.
yes of cos they prefer bao bao and relationship or married are diff since someone brought it up here lol and i didn't mentioned abt bao it's two diff meaning hehe I bet only single digit percentage can settle and live a happy live from prev cust and WL relationship lol
Old 14-01-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hao8847 View Post
Yes I listen to all senior bros here.. and it's quite true to what I ownself believe that they're here just to make money same with ktv or flower joints.

I don't really care about the zap and all.. I've been here for awhile but never posted.. learned quite abit from you guys and I have no intent to be offensive so forgive me if I did somehow

Cheers bro
Actually all you need to do is ask if they can stop for you. Tell them you will give them happiness but maybe not rich and luxurious life. If they say yes, then bingo.
Old 14-01-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tbh when she first listed I didn't bother at all despite SYT, big natural boobs and comprehensive services. Her looks just not my cup of Tea. Tat was a mistake man. I hop onto her wagon pretty late. And in person though I won't classify her as looker, her looks grows on me. And her pie..really is one look ,remember for a long long time
a beautiful canvas for picasso to paint the perfect master piece.
Old 14-01-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
I remember got 1 Bro here called her fat (was it baotohk?)..

Everytime I see her she will always ask me if she gained weight or looked fat or not lol..

Old 14-01-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Now it all makes total sense!

Yes, she does that. Like Zhu Zhu also... All that dirty talk "I want to feel you", "can you feel your dick inside me", etc. All the dirty talk he thought it's for real, so he brought a condom for the next session! So funny!

He doesn't seem to understand what is really being said to him. Just like he doesn't seem to understand any one of us when we write to him.

So what about the XX story? Lol
Old 14-01-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

I think the jabbing can stop, folks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1