The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-01-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
6feet is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Penning my FR for Coral - SexAmazon

Looks 10/10 - Exactly like the photos. Initially booked her because she resembled bunnyjanjan, and wow does she. Was greeted at the door by a SYT, really really pretty and fair.

Showered alone, don't think any bros had been granted an exception so far.

BJ 6/10 - Bbbj was nothing amazing, due to her small mouth she could only play with the tip.

FJ 9/10 - Now, this is where things start to get heated up. We started off with light pecks and she would randomly pause and give a seductive and slutty smile, then continue the kissing with extra passion. Such a wild and cheeky babe. Missionary was decent, doggy was not bad as she had quite a solid ass. But the highlight of the show was cowgirl as she has quite a bit of hip power. Combine it with the sexy moans and facial expressions and it's a sight that's hard to forget.

GFE 9/10 - Initiated to hold hands, kiss and hug. She offered a massage in between shots, didn't expect much as she is a petite lady.

YMMV, had quite good chemistry with her. Enjoy bros!
Old 23-01-2020, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jasonbmq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

10pm with pin from GE
Have been booking with GE so far with no problems. Girls priced slightly lower but quality still there.
Looks:slightly tanner than pics. Still acceptable and pretty to me.
Cons:
Bbj: rate maybe 6/10 to me. Could be better. But still good that she looks seductively at me while sucking.
No fingering and kissing. At the ending when warming up to her alr then have some kisses. So maybe rtf would be much better.

Pros:
Tight pussy.
Cheeky and teasing alot in shower and bed.
Ending gfe stronger like 10times. (haven't warm up to me I guess at the start)
Not a time watcher, wanted me to stay for the full 90mins even thou I wanted to go off early and let her rest before the bro after me.
Moans quite a turn on.
Smooth skin.
Damn relaxing massage.

Rtf: maybe not. Haven't found a lady that beats my favourite Care from GE. no idea where she went.
Old 23-01-2020, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
chenmloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Just an update to my previous FR.

Verified with OKT and Ammi herself that the photos uploaded by RollyPollyMan posts are in fact Ammi's photos taken 2 months ago, Ammi said the photos looked very different due to her change of hair colour and different style of make-up. Ammi even showed me her other photos inside her phone to prove to me that they're really her photos and it wasn't a bait-and-switch case, and the tattoo on her upper arm has also proven so. For that, I'd have to apologize to RollyPollyMan on my previous FR which kinda seemed to have wrongly accused them for using unrecognizable photos from the actual lady. Anyway, just FYI, I'm attaching 2 of Ammi's photos here which I think most closely justify / resemble her current appearance. By the way, there's no silicone in her at all, all natural.

Just to add on to my previous FR, Ammi's service is really fantastic and has very sensitive body and is extremely reactive when in action, not only did she enjoyed her multi-orgasm, she was also very customer focused and kept checking to make sure I had enjoyed myself too. Extremely high GFE. I'm very satisfied and always left very happy, hence, it's already my 3rd visit to her 3 days in a row. Also, she may most likely be extending her stay in SG for one more week due to extremely costly air fares due to Chinese New Year, so she's considering to return to Thailand around 29Jan-2Feb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenmloong View Post
FR for Ammi from RollyPollyMan
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=759865

Damage: 120/90/2

Photo: Unrecognizable from the actual person
Face: 8/10
English: Minimal but she seem to know Korean through
Skin: Smooth and Very Fair and looked like a Chinese
Tattoo: Yes (Huge Tiger on the Back and Huge Owl on the Buttocks, Flowers on right upper arm and left ankle)
Boobs: 7/10 (Very sensitive but not for big boobs lovers)
Pussy: 8/10 (Clean, No smell, No weird taste, not too bushy)
Painting: 10/10 (She loves it)
Fingering: 9/10 (Very tight)
Frenching: 10/10 (Tongue wrestler)
AR: N/A
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 10/10 (Very accomodative and from the way her body squirm and her breathing trembles like getting an electric shock, you can tell she really enjoys it and not faking it at all)
GFE: 10/10

It's her 1st time as an FL, 1st time in the sea, she was a complete decent lady before coming to SG to earn quick money to clear debts. Quite shy at first, but being a matured lady means she's well experienced and need no on-the-job-training. High GFE and very good service, offered me bottle of water and fruits and mints and even wipe my perspiration for me while I was banging her.

RTF: Definitely, in fact I had already booked her twice in 2 days. Hurry! She's leaving on the coming Monday and most likely not coming back into this line.

Last edited by chenmloong; 24-01-2020 at 12:04 AM. Reason: additional info
Old 24-01-2020, 12:10 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Tequilasuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamerpink View Post
Initially want to return to Bell from DS, however thought of trying something new, so went for

YAYA from Galaxy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=760388

okt replies very fast

Location very discreet with big rooms and clean toilets

Looks exactly like the gif in the post with a a slight tan. Petite and cute.

kissing initially did light kissing on the lips but would french when prompted.

body natural boobs with sensitive nips

Right from the start when she welcomed me, she was bubbly and very cheerful in her robes. Even when bathing, she will tease me.

BJ was good a lot of tongue action, but i felt suction was lacking a bit

FJ (this was where she shined) she applied a bit of KC started riding me which lasted awhile, sensitive and would go slow initially moaning along the way. After awhile the pace picked up, I started to change positions. Guys, she's a squirter, this was a major turn on for me (felt so fulfilled as a dude). However, as it was the end of a long day, i only manage to shoot once, too tired liao. Chatted awhile before leaving.

I felt her service was really good, throughout the whole experience, she was cheerful and bubbly, always wanting to please the customer. First time in Singapore and would only be here for a total of 14 days.

RTF for sure, looking forward to my next time with her!
Rtf after reading your review and true enough..when she riding me fast..I suddenly feel y my groin so wet..she really can squirt..lol..damn erotic..
Old 24-01-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2136 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Duplicated post

Last edited by onceamth; 24-01-2020 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Duplicated post
Old 24-01-2020, 01:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jonybangbang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Lindy from Les Affaires Xscorts

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=760467

http://141lax.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&...b5 fdeda33add

Damage: 140/90/2

Photo: In Real Life Better Looking
Face: 9.8/10
English: Minimal but can get the message over
Skin: Smooth and Fair and looked like local Chinese
Tattoo: Yes but tasteful
Boobs: 7/10 (Very sensitive but not for big boobs lovers)
Pussy: 9/10 (Clean, No smell, shaved)
Painting: Did Not Try
Fingering: 9/10 (Very tight and reactive)
Frenching: Did Not Try(I Never Do)
AR: Add 30 (Did Not Try)
BBBJ: Did Not Try(I Never Do, Only with Helmet On)
FJ: 10/10 (Super sensitive to different sensations. Completely Enjoys the Whole Time. Does not rush at all. Successfully made me finish once before and once after the massage)
GFE: 10/10
Massage: Super Massage, Neck to toe, used to work as masseuse before. Complete Professional Massage for more than 40 Mins.
Tip: Gave a Generous one for her attention to detail and service orientation. Her type is extremely rare these days. Everyone else just wants to rush and do an incomplete session. I hope all bros will appreciate this truly rare gem and treat her like one.
Old 24-01-2020, 02:41 AM
Samster

fortunefaded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happykrabi View Post
My humble honest FR

Managed to book a slot with Jenny from Pink Lady

OKT 10/10 : Bro Pink is very professional and patient in answering all my questions

Location 10/10: 3 minutes walk from MRT, central area, discreet location.

Looks 8/10: very young and really pretty with light makeup. She greeted me in this white dress which really looks sweet on her. SYT and girl next door look with perfect figure.

Body 9/10: the 20 year old body is soft and fair (chinese) skin, slim type, no stretch marks, no tummy, natural C cup with sensitive light brown nipples that loves to be licked and teased.

BBBJ 7/10: plays and licks my balls sensually from the base of the dick upwards to the head non-stop sucking for good 10 minutes.

FJ: 8/10: Very tight and warm pussy need KY even after painting her. Willing to do many positions no complaints. She cum easily when she is riding cowgirl

GFE 9/10: This is a plus point of her, her gfe is gao gao really feels like your GF or mistress. She will hug you kiss you and snuggle to you. She is also very chatty

Overall: Value for money to get girls at this age. Will RTF before she leaves.

zzz couldnt get slots for 2 days liao.
Old 24-01-2020, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Kate from T003

Feel horny and text bro OK, he recommend this lady and just nice so near my place.

Look 8/10. same as pics, but look slightly older in real
Boobs: 8/10. natural and soft to grab.
Body: 8/10. tone, curve, slim and small body, nice smell and nice long hair
BBBJ: 8/10. skillful but the fast and furious type with good suction bbbj and not lazy.
FJ: 8/10. Tried cowgirl, doggy, missionary. shaven pussy, tight and wet
GFE: 8/10. Nice GFE, many kiss and hugs.

She is the wild and naughty type. Service all out and gao gao type.

Reader, is a must try!!! Please do not hesitate.

Kudos to Bro Ok for the arrangement, make me cum all out and shiok shiok go back.
Old 24-01-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 9
Keiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Wanna tried Sns lily the TOP Russian girl this month but fully booked , no choice go find Trl Win small potato size but alway smile !

Pussy : tight , no funny smell , doggy , carry doggy , lotus and missionary lastly cow girl ! Si Beh syok (her eyes almost turn white haha)
Boob : man made !
Bj. : she will ask u wanna bj or straight process fj (i dun want hurt her of course bj first haha)
Services : alway smile !!
Finger/paint : allow, she love be painted !!

Ps : the room is big .. thx bro Sk ... the place abit ulu and safe !
Old 24-01-2020, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by transcender View Post
Visited Lily from Love Affair this evening (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=760279). She had a good review earlier in this thread.

Look - 12/10 Different from the pic by about 10%. Her face isn't so narrow, for example. But the reviews are right - she definitely looks better in person. Possibly one of the prettiest Thai ladies I've ever seen.

Body - 9/10 She's pint sized, with really smooth complexion

Boobs - 9/10 Huge, great for boobs lovers.

GFE - 20/10 I've never seen GFE on this level before. She makes it feel so comfortable and she can speak so well in English that can chat as if like we've known each other for a long time. Blown away.

FJ - 9/10 She was very responsive, and it all felt very intimate and sensual. Changed positions once, and in missionary, it didn't take long for me to finish seeing her beautiful face, plus she was quite snug and wet, plus it felt really passionate.

RTF - Yes, of course, if I have time. But she has only 4 days remaining and told me she might not come back to SG.

Tip: Please do not use the doorbell when you visit her as she prefers her visitors to knock on her room door instead. She'd surely appreciate this!
Up you for sharing on this amazing lady. She is getting so hot now cant get a slot on her, pity cant visit her again before she leaves.
Old 24-01-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Freexd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a late night session with Silkstockings Ariana

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=760774

Okt was quick to reply, central location and room with attached bathroom.

Looks: 9/10 pretty with minimal make up
Body: 8/10 boobs natural, quite slim
Kiss: 10/10 French like mad
FJ: 10/10 loves having sex and rides well
GFE: 9/10 quite chatty and works hard

Will rtf if have the time.
Old 24-01-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 5
danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!

What a way to usher in CNY.
Had a good good fuck with Rose from Silk Stockings.

Looks: Babelicious, should have brought a cheongsam for her, she will easily ace it with pretty china doll face.

Body: Lose a kilo or not, she is perfect. Well kept, smells nice and lovely boobs and ass.

French: No holds barred, went at each other like CNY goodies. Fought each other till exhausted.

BBBJ: She sucked me deep and wet. Damn shiok, I cupped, squeezed and worked those beautiful nipples.

FJ: Great for doggy, missionary and lotus. She loves sex, moaning ever so seductively till I burst into the condom. No Ky used at all, she is also the type who gets wet very easily.

GFE: Same feel as a fuck buddy. Even during rest time, we were busy feeling each other's body. No need to day a word also, when we sensed we are ready, we went to war lol. Gave her a big fat ang pow as tomorrow is CNY and i think also her last day. Regret I did not find her earlier. Top notch no horse run service. Song yy now lol
Old 24-01-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2353 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annimation View Post
Annie @ Galaxy

Look: Exactly like the photo. I tried booking her since early this morning but can only secure an afternoon slot and was so happy when I saw her. Won’t disappoint if her photos attract you.

Body: slim and fit. Perky butt and shapely legs. Her best attribute: her skin has a very healthy tanned glow.

Boobs. Natural boobs with small cute nipples. I think is b cup.

Pussy: shaved and no smell. Very wet.

BJ - didn’t try as after I paint her as she said she wants my cock to fuck her. How to reject such a request from a naughty girl.

FJ - really tight pussy. Have to go slow first before able to slide my entire cock into her (I am at most modest size). Can feel her getting wetter as I pump her missionary. Didn’t last Long due to the tightness.

As I am a one shot man, so didn’t attempt second shot.

She speaks very well English and can hold intellectual conversation well. She has a megawatt smile. She said is still studying in university. With her, it does feel like making love with a hot Uni mates

Will definitely RTF
Nice fr..up u bro
Old 24-01-2020, 01:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2136 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Rtf Lilith from TRL again. I burnt a hole this month in my pocket cos of her. But it’s all worth it. Not too sure when I can find a FL that is as good as her again. Of course must chiong her more before she go back. Nothing much to add to her fantastic skill and my previous FRs. Despite its near end of her trip, her service and attitude level are still as good as before. In fact, I think her teasing and bbbj skills have improved as compared to the first time I see her. Some bros PM me to ask if she do cim. Yes, she does cim and does it well. Overall, I left as a happy and satisfied man again. I will return for her soon. Don’t miss her bros.
Old 24-01-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
raylee1212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

AOM and MINA TARMA - SEDUCTION

This has to be the best $300 spent.

Looks: Mina (8/10), Aom (9/10)
Body: Mina (9/10), Aom (10/10)
Boobs: Mina (8/10), Aom (9/10)
Frenching: Mina (9/10), Aom (9/10)
BBBJ: Mina (9/10), Aom (8/10)
AR: Both are solid 10/10
CIM: Both are solid 10/10
FJ: Mina (9/10), Aom (8.5/10)
Massage: Both of them can be masseurs, solid, sensual massage.
GFE: Mina (10/10), Aom (9/10)

Now I know the meaning, the feeling of being a king to be delightfully served by this 2 highly highly competent sex goddess. They aim to please, pleased me they did.
PS: Not that Mina has a lousy body, hers is great, Aom's is like perfection.
Maybe it is only me but I am sure I am right on this.
What a experience of a life time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1