The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-01-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
loserx1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-g-na-massage/

Any brother try her before?
Old 06-01-2020, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy.org/lan-lan-massage/

Noticed her last week but the set of PSed pics plus horrifying deformed video puts me off. But to her credit she realized it was a poor job by the photographer and added her own pictures and a new video... which was enough to make me commando her. FR below:

Location is a well known base of operation, convenient.

Lan2 in person most resembles her newly added black top resting on purple couch pic. In fact she looks younger and slimmer faced in person, spotting short hair which suits her sharp face shape. Some freckles on her face but not in a deal breaker way. She is yet another ML blessed with alluring smile and has a sweet dimple on her right cheek to compliment her already enchanting smile. Her pretty looks definitely will please most bros.

Lan2 is petite with enhanced boobs which are done pretty well. Pointy nipples that looks inviting (I didn't suckle though). Stripped full nude and showers me very thorough after a quick round of ice breaker conversation.

Massage not her forte but sensual is where she excels. Cat bath, boobs rub, done very skillfully with lovely moans to increase my arousal. Full access to her body and she doesn't restrict (but for the record I don't finger MLs).

BJ was performed with good technique, tongue agility, alternating between lick, suck, slurp.. she certainly has the variations but what stuck with me most was the manner she does it makes me feel she is enjoying giving it...not in a cockhungry vigorous manner, just pure loving to blow, and she will alternate between blow, tease, back to blow, with ear pleasing moans... it was awesome and I succumbed (no CIM as she listed capped CIM) within a few strokes of her hand when I told her cummning.

Conversation wise she feels raw and unpolished but earnest and down to earth. A nice good natured gal imo.

Best of all? $100 is her asking price...beats the shit out of a ton of listed MLs. Definitely recommend bros to try her out.
Old 06-01-2020, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
hahaha ~ she worth the try, SYT somemore
Think she's probably swarmed with messages now. Texted her quite a few times to try making a booking since two days ago but so far only received a reply with her location. After that no more replies anymore haha
Old 06-01-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
yea ahaha during my session she said the amount of message make her very stress ~
Hahah glad that you've got the chance to have a session with her. I think she's probably one of the most in demand MLs right now. I've kinda given up on trying to make a booking with her lol... now having a hard time trying to decide between Rui Rui, Song Song and XWZ hahah
Old 06-01-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy.org/ting-bao-massage/

just gonna add on to what's been mentioned about her already. Her face is a bit rounder than the pictures, and that makes her cuter. body is slim in the no extra fats way, not the skinny slim type. means she's nice to cuddle and all with. once again boob lovers need not apply, her nips are cute and sensitive tho.

location is ez parking but public transport can be tricky. place is nice, do be patient with the lift. she keeps the room pretty dark in the daytime which is a bit of a downer, but the overall experience was still great.

i dont know if she still classifies as vanilla, like other bros i didnt ask for bj so its just hj. but damn she's enthusiastic with sensual. lotsa syt energy too, i think somehow we are in a season for syt lovers who dont mind small boobs. her skin is really smooth too and her ass idk its tight and just so groppable.

she puts her phone aside but can tell she is getting really busy. i think she's trying to pack her schedule though so hopefully she manages that part well. almost certain rtm experiences gonna be great but she's going back for cny, though might be back after cny still.
Old 06-01-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

None of the new arrivals are tall, boobsy, and foxy.
Old 06-01-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
None of the new arrivals are tall, boobsy, and foxy-looking.
majority from the southern province will be less busty
Old 06-01-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Eagerly waiting to meet Bei Bei. Can someone advise on her roaming signal?
Old 06-01-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
None of the new arrivals are tall, boobsy, and foxy.
Yep all belong to the powder puff girl club - all short, petite, cute, bubbly, flat, young, fun and happy.
Old 06-01-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Eagerly waiting to meet Bei Bei. Can someone advise on her roaming signal?
She is pure vanilla bro. Cute, sweet, fun, nice racks, but limited playability .
Old 06-01-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/ting-bao-massage/

i dont know if she still classifies as vanilla, like other bros i didnt ask for bj so its just hj. but damn she's enthusiastic with sensual. lotsa syt energy too, i think somehow we are in a season for syt lovers who dont mind small boobs. her skin is really smooth too and her ass idk its tight and just so groppable.
No la, cannot be termed vanilla. These are CBJ MLs. Semi hardcore. Which can be quite flavorful...yumz
Old 06-01-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep all belong to the powder puff girl club - all short, petite, cute, bubbly, flat, young, fun and happy.
And the taller ones are runways
Old 06-01-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
And the taller ones are runways
So are the short ones. Runways are trending it seems
Old 06-01-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

After bro Henrik FR on Wen Cun, me fast hand fast leg went down to try her....

Wen Cun is a pretty babe and looks like her photos so dun have to to worry too much on PS. Her forte is her sensual and she will wanna eat u up with lots of cat bath and kissing.... HJ is pretty normal... she has a good body but her b cups boobs are abit droopy and nips are great... auto strip until panty... me long time never go for freelance ML and glad to have gone down! if her headlights are C, that would be plus plus! heheheh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
Overall very satisfying session. A bit regret not visiting during her first stint but better late than never.

Location: 6/10 this to me is the biggest obstacle. Location is pretty high traffic, maybe cause the timing I went was dangerously close to off office hours on a Friday so a lot of people walking in and out. Might be better during off peak time.

Looks: 9/10. Pre-milf, super gam me. Got the lian vibes. Make up skills very good.

Body: 9/10. Very slim. Boobs are around B with eraser nipples, quite a turn on. Overall she reminds me of a 3-5 yr older Lulu that rtced.

Massage: 7/10. Just press press, nothing special. More of sensual.

Sensual: 9/10. This is another area I think she excels besides body. Before the hj she will spend a lot of time to build excitement, hands roam all over you while catbath. Very aggressive in her sensual, feel like macam I kena attacked/raped. SN at first, need coax to remove bottom, 4G roaming

She did use her phone once during massage. I tried test water to see if she will continue to take it for granted and continue using. She didn't touch it anymore so for that she will go into my RTM list
Old 06-01-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

thanks bro for yr reply. Your replies are cute!

really beneficial even for old bird like me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
1. Her pictures are overly photoshopped. So what you see is definitely not what you will get. So why go at all?
2. Whitened soooooo much probably to fool people about her age. If don't want to be a fool, why go at all?
3. Some features suggest she's not young, prob into her 30s. If it's a lie, you know the rest of her service will probably be a lie too, so why go at all?
4. Is she working in a spa? If so, you know spas are money siphoning scams, why go at all?
5. Her price is $110 @SLG yet only $100 @momo... She's probably an old bird trying to hard to get biz and scam, so why go at all?

Hope this helps
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1