The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-01-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamsupboy76 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-xue-er/

Had a great time with her. At the start, did catbath with her. Followed by relaxing massage. No words can describe her BBBJ She knows very well in how to make your little brother in the heaven.
You gotta believe it. She is damn worth spending time and money for her skill. Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocksmallsmall View Post
Had a great time with her. At the start, did catbath with her. Followed by relaxing massage. No words can describe her BBBJ skills and perfect tongue work..

You gotta try to believe it.. Cheers

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoya-massage/
"No words can describe her BBBJ"

OKTs preferred language in 2020
Old 08-01-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Sometimes I don’t understand how come vanilla market also so high demand
It's all about being in bed with young Chio Bus, which all vanilla service providers are. Guys just like them young and sweet - and sacrifice on proper service which they are actually paying for. I don't see any vanilla MILFs plying their trade. Hahaha.

Having said that, I don't fall for young Chio Bus. Maybe having worked with many, and bedded a few, being syt alone doesnt cut it. Need more spicy flavours. That's why MLs like Rui Rui and TN just about meets my requirements.

Out of curiosity, I did meet MLs like XX. Though she is very cute and fun, she's too vanilla, it gets stale very quickly. One visit was enough. Next day had to go GL to get properly and thoroughly serviced!!! Twice!!! Lol.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 08-01-2020 at 04:13 PM.
Old 08-01-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It seem like a fantasy to try out twins
I’m not really the vanilla type but given their physical appeal, I’m tempted to try
Booking 1 is already tough to find time, booking 2 even harder, believe me I tried

Also SS is another one hard to book, but the crown goes to TB.
Sometimes I don’t understand how come vanilla market also so high demand

While I like them tall and pretty, my "enablers" are looks, boobs, and height in that order.

Need to check the first two boxes for things to happen, and for the third factor to be icing on the cake.

Actually it's good in a sense that the pretty and/or tall newcomers are largely runways as this forces me to focus on my on regulars.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 08-01-2020 at 04:21 PM.
Old 08-01-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
"No words can describe her BBBJ"

OKTs preferred language in 2020
Not okt I heard the ml pay these people to write but these people are all new acct. They trying to buy account from other thread
Old 08-01-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Not okt I heard the ml pay these people to write but these people are all new acct. They trying to buy account from other thread
From the standard of the FR I guess they not paid enough LOL
Old 08-01-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!

Been a while since i uaed my nunber.
But seems like no reply. Need to regularly use to be in the okt list?
Old 08-01-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Tried to book TB again yesterday but still no reply. Was feeling a bit sian until I suddenly received a message from OG Angel saying these couple of days she can take limited bookings again. Maybe her regulars can try making bookings with her again.

I guess I have a real soft spot for this girl so quickly went ahead with the booking. Have to say that even though she’s leaving soon her service is still good. In fact, somehow the GFE I got yesterday was super strong, felt miles better than the last time I visited her before her holiday. Only downside was that she’s on her period so cannot roam south. Btw she also said she’ll definitely come back again just that she’s not sure when. Could be 6 months or a year from now.
Yes bro, she also ask me if I’m going to visit her
But I already decided not to as I can’t handle farewells

I’m lucky to be still in her WC list but all that can change when she RTC
I wish her all the best in her endeavors

Onwards to the next Angel wannabe!
Old 08-01-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Xueer needs a promoter. Ever.

On that note, wonder who are the ones writing those fake reviews on the website itself?
Old 08-01-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
1cicLe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly94 View Post
Been a while since i uaed my nunber.
But seems like no reply. Need to regularly use to be in the okt list?
I believe so. I never went for any booking for atound 1 month plus then already not on the list, if need be, just ask them to add you on the list
Old 08-01-2020, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

On that note, wonder who are the ones writing those fake reviews on the website itself?
FRs on website itself a lot are ML self wrote. From the own mouths of some MLs. But there are some genuine FRs in the listed sites lah. Quite easy to distinguished. And of coz, truthfully negative FRs one must be very heng to read it..rarely remains more than a day
Old 08-01-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Lol the last time I met Xue Er I asked her why she had so many reviews on SLG out of curiosity and she just laughed and said she didn’t know why. She added that having too many reviews doesn’t do her well too cos people will have unrealistic expectations of her hahah.

Quote:

I think Angel will probably/hopefully keep her WC active. I was never on her WC list until yesterday when I asked her how she’ll let everyone know if she’s coming back then she said she can add me on WC then she’ll keep it updated. But like you said, anything can change when she RTC so I’m not having too much high hopes also haha.
Old 08-01-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 10
heavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to all

Quote:
She hasn’t RTC but soon
Don’t bother looking for her unless you regular
Wah sad. )8

The hunt continues...
Old 08-01-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 0
BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=19565526&postcount=1

Thanks a lot to TS for the sharing of this ML gem.
She is a highly friendly lady with great massage skill and her strength is solid which is able to loosen up all my tight knots muscles.

I took the 90mins $68 kidney health package which also have prostate manhood service where she spend the full 30mins knurling on the acu-points at my 2 nuts bag.
I had a very solid 60mins of body massage which c/w back stepping which certainly make my whole body so loose & relaxed.
She also give me free ear-candling and massage on the acu-points surrounding the ears which I never tried before. Its a first time experience and relaxing.
The grand finale is to let my little brudder has its fun. Her hand moment is so soft and slow, not those hard mechanical like stroking. I actually fall asleep for a short moment while she is giving little brudder a mild oil bath rubbing. So in order to keep myself awake, I make my hand busy.
Reached to her breast under her uniform, though never unbuckle her bra, my palm sneak underneath the bra and start to grope on her soft, tender boobs. She was smiling at me and whispered "你很坏".

All in all, I spent 120 for the whole 90mins session inclusive of the tips for little brudder's enjoyment.
This is indeed worthy and value for $ for my spending on the last day of 2019.

Old 08-01-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

If she plotting a comeback she won't anyhow delete WC or customers. And she is a smart girl, surely know how to play this game.
Old 08-01-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Oh.. So you also survived the great cleansing..

Aiyah no diff lah if come back later still can visit..

Time to move on to new stock..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1