The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 12-06-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

This website is absolute shit. Getting from ok >bad>shit

Ok: Gao Gao

Bad: Xue Xue. Min Wah Hotel (Geylang). Short Foreplay, 1 position, no massage, zlich. Ended in 30mins.

Shit: Andy. Sophia Road (Central), Non existent blowjob, 2 slurps with condom and it's done! I think a goldfish can do better than that.

Bad business practice, swapped with her fellow prostitute,Jenny.

Asked for a massage but reluctantly agree and last for less than 5 mins.

This stable also go by several web domain. Boycott them!
Old 12-06-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireevo View Post
She is not bad. You can go try..
This stable had its chance.
Old 12-06-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
drkmsk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kai Yue (No2000) from MoMo

Super bad bonk I have ever tried in my life .
Firstly ,the photo is totally fake photo which belong a difference person .
Since I have travelled so far , so I am thinking to try her even she is aged ..

While doing the 69 she keep HJ me then I ask to stop as I paid for FJ but she won’t listen , so I try to fingering her , when I just put my finger outside , she jump up and kick me on my stomach and scold me bad word as she feel painful .I didn’t even put my finger into her cb . If you feel pain you may just say it out why do you need to kick and step my stomach .

I am damn angry but nothing I can do since I already make the payment .

Then she continue to HJ me and don’t even want to give me a FJ even I paid for the FJ .

To all Cheongster please don’t waste your money and petrol to go all the way to Geylang to find her .

She use fake photo and have a bad temper .please boycott her !!!
Old 13-06-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkmsk View Post
Kai Yue (No2000) from MoMo

Super bad bonk I have ever tried in my life .
Firstly ,the photo is totally fake photo which belong a difference person .
Since I have travelled so far , so I am thinking to try her even she is aged ..

While doing the 69 she keep HJ me then I ask to stop as I paid for FJ but she won’t listen , so I try to fingering her , when I just put my finger outside , she jump up and kick me on my stomach and scold me bad word as she feel painful .I didn’t even put my finger into her cb . If you feel pain you may just say it out why do you need to kick and step my stomach .

I am damn angry but nothing I can do since I already make the payment .

Then she continue to HJ me and don’t even want to give me a FJ even I paid for the FJ .

To all Cheongster please don’t waste your money and petrol to go all the way to Geylang to find her .

She use fake photo and have a bad temper .please boycott her !!!
The fking audacity to kick you?? These kind really deserve to be flamed and have their rice bowl destroyed.
Old 15-06-2020, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
ethan_hunt is Cool - loads of Potential

After reading the reviews, i think MOMO cannot make it. Too many negative review on the girls. Don't expect any new stock as most of them cannot come in and these bad ones cannot leave SG for the time being. Damn..... i miss JB!
Old 16-06-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 11
tittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Fuck all these Chinese people.... They are a group of very thick-skinned, unscrupulous and super greedy people.

Already boycott all these super sluts and dirty whores. Waste time and money....
Old 17-06-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bthw85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would prefer dome 1 nnow.
Old 17-06-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3879 / Power: 17
icypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond repute

Nowdays quality very bad, miss the times 2017/2018 when alot top grade one here. 150-200 still reasonable for the svc they provide, a few like 九儿,小雪,安妮,baby always rft cuz good svc, nowdays dont even dare to try....
Old 17-06-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
RenJoker is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone tried ai mei er at kovan ?
Old 18-06-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

yuri4life deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sgbeautycastle.net/yi-yi-bust...t-babe-msg-hj/
Big regret going to her read afew reviews by Bros here say she not bad but when I go the place was not bad near mrt but when she open door look +10 her age never mind I just go in quite friendly but when I lie down different already. Instantly start take out phone put beside me and text throughout the whole session and was promised to shoot 2 times after 1st shot alr chase me away only there for less than 40 min I say I wan shoot again she say no time ask me go off say will pay back timing next time and still charge me full price feel damn ripped off she goes by either yiyi or shuang shuang if I'm not wrong
Old 19-06-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuri4life View Post
http://sgbeautycastle.net/yi-yi-bust...t-babe-msg-hj/
Big regret going to her read afew reviews by Bros here say she not bad but when I go the place was not bad near mrt but when she open door look +10 her age never mind I just go in quite friendly but when I lie down different already. Instantly start take out phone put beside me and text throughout the whole session and was promised to shoot 2 times after 1st shot alr chase me away only there for less than 40 min I say I wan shoot again she say no time ask me go off say will pay back timing next time and still charge me full price feel damn ripped off she goes by either yiyi or shuang shuang if I'm not wrong
Same, she only hj me 1 time even though she listed 110/2hj
Old 20-06-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

viewer85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

all so laojiao liao pic can ps cannot use other ppl one meh i seen b4 even video(those show here show there sibei sexy) in the end is also fake one....now hp already 5g type c cable fastcharge 65w liao photo video also can ps or even use other ppl one....there only hit/miss ...if u go see bei gum just go lor ...i know many will just be paiseh to go away infront of the guy (they might even blacklist your no.)but there a place called geylang fish tank they confirm wont blacklist u if u dont go fool ard so just let them blacklist u the more they blacklist the lesser client they will get ...okt wont care and i can say cant care they are just a advertising platform u think like old day whereby okt can song song visit them some even testdrive ger meh....since they are advertising platform the main source of income is from the ger ...no way to change current situation just hope oneday there will be one sibei commando okt come out and build his on website
Old 21-06-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

The River Valley aka Tiong Bahru gals all standard drop since 2018. Either use photo shop photos or photos and videos when they are young working in same line in PRC and HK illegally.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 21-06-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 10
Funnottiman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunnottiman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunnottiman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunnottiman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sian lah. No more good one lah. Nowadays, take your money, msg their phone and shake a bit. Time up ask you wear your clothes and get the f*** out. But still have a lot of time for round 2. They don't care.

Think back some of the milfs intro by milf5544. Wow... They sibei fierce. Shower together and touch here and there. On the bed, lick your body quickly so that they can attack your second head. Once they get into their mouth, feel like your lj get into a super turbo sucker. If you don't stop them, 1 round in their mouth. Stop them, they help you with the helmet and ride on you. When they ride, not joke. Start to ride on you straight away 3 gear and before you notice they ride you on their 6 gear. Cannot last sure will need to surrender. Think of them, my sleeping cock wake instantly. Those are the days. Ever they ask you to book hotel room. Heheheeee....
Old 22-06-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
The River Valley aka Tiong Bahru gals all standard drop since 2018. Either use photo shop photos or photos and videos when they are young working in same line in PRC and HK illegally.
thanks man. almost wanted to check this place out as all the girls from there look super hot on the momo site
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1