The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 19
william99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
No one will ever know the truth.. This is just like MH370 where it's still a mystery till now.
But the fact is the virus emerged from Wuhan n they did not do a good job preventing it from spreading worldwide.
Walao...
Really big U-TURN leh...
Talked rubbish without final true fact kena exposed then "No one will ever know the truth"???
You talked like some FARANG who I met in Thai forum here.
All Brainwashed Narrow Minders by western media...

8 pts & above only hor...
Be PATIENCE hor...
Pls pm me if I not yet rtn, at least I can easily search for your latest post...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 18-07-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
This whole pandemic is caused by the PRC! If only they had controlled it well from the beginning n prevented it from spreading worldwide, all of us will not be in this situation now. They are always hiding things n even that whistle blower doctor disappeared suddenly without a trace!
I don't think the Virus came from China in the first place. And yes, China and WHO is hiding the facts of the epidemic. The female whistler blower right? I think is a makeup story by the America.

Anyway, i am blaming the SG Govt for not doing a strict control. Still allowing other countries to fly into SG where all other countries stop incoming flight. During CB, still allow people to go jogging, do business and moving around.

F Lawrence Wong la... worst is that GKY. Super disappointed with this Task Force.
Old 19-07-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by william99 View Post
Walao...
Really big U-TURN leh...
Talked rubbish without final true fact kena exposed then "No one will ever know the truth"???
You talked like some FARANG who I met in Thai forum here.
I never U turn n never will. Imo, PRC are still the cause of the spread of the pandemic..
Cheers!

Last edited by countryman; 19-07-2020 at 12:46 AM.
Old 19-07-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by william99 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by microdjsim View Post
I don't think the Virus came from China in the first place. And yes, China and WHO is hiding the facts of the epidemic. The female whistler blower right? I think is a makeup story by the America.
555 you guys are really anti American propaganda!

Don't listen to any western news.
Don't use any western technology.
Much easier to steal than innovate.

Just watch CCTV news can liao.
One belt, one world!
Long live Emperor Xi!

Old 19-07-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
But the fact is the virus emerged from Wuhan n they did not do a good job preventing it from spreading worldwide.
When I was attending a course at SAFTI..... one of the subjects was military history..... and the coronavirus was already known and present during the Vietnam war era. Not going to disclose more due to the OSA.
Old 20-07-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
the coronavirus was already known and present during the Vietnam war era. Not going to disclose more due to the OSA.
Huh? The coronavirus may be present as far back as Vietnam War, but we are all referring to the newest strain of the coronavirus (hence its name Covid-19).

And I don't blame China for not being able to contain it. Come on. It is now known that a carrier of the virus can be infectious before displaying symptoms. If you look at air travel these days, it's very easy to spread.

What I am disappointed is how governments handle the spread within their country, including Singapore's handling of the spread of the virus among the migrant workers.

But our case pales to other countries like the USA, their lack of stringent measures, anti maskers is a joke to the world. The UK is also a joke. Before the virus spread to Italy and China closed its borders, my friends were reporting that London Airport only had hand sanitisers. They didn't even implement masks, quarantine or any of that sort.
Old 20-07-2020, 01:12 AM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Old 20-07-2020, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10462 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

I have all along suspected that COVID19 is a biological weapon that was developed and released to test its efficacy.

Well, until concrete findings/evidence is present, my guess is as good as everyone else's.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 21-07-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Don't think anyone will be able to travel out of Singapore till next year.. Probably earliest will be Dec if we are lucky. That's what Lawrence Wong( SG Minister) said today.
travelling out isnt banned lah.

its just u need to serve the quarantine period. which means u want go bkk 7 days = u need to take 14 + 7 +14 days of leave.
Old 21-07-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmex View Post

its just u need to serve the quarantine period. which means u want go bkk 7 days = u need to take 14 + 7 +14 days of leave.
Of coz everyone is aware of this already!
Who is willing to pay $2000 quarantine fees n confined in a room for 14 days just for a few days of fun outstation?
So it's as good as not being able to travel anywhere.
Old 22-07-2020, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

i was wondering those Indians coming to SG, do they pay the $2000 staycation? or Govt just ask them to SHN only?
Old 22-07-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
awakened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdjsim View Post
i was wondering those Indians coming to SG, do they pay the $2000 staycation? or Govt just ask them to SHN only?

Pay $2000?
These shameless Ah Nehs are demanding the gahmen pay them daily allowances + free accomodation + free wifi + free Grab vouchers because the gahmen have been giving these freebies to their fellow countrymen who came to work in SGP.

Mr. Chettier spoke to reporters whom he encountered at the Clown Prince hotel where he was sent to serve his SHN..... "our low caste farmers came to SGP as FWs and received so much benefits..... we are Brahmins which is higher caste so your gahmen should be giving us double the benefits which our farmer caste are getting..." lol
Old 22-07-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Magicaldonuts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Want to go bkk!!!
Old 23-07-2020, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakened View Post
Pay $2000?
These shameless Ah Nehs are demanding the gahmen pay them daily allowances + free accomodation + free wifi + free Grab vouchers because the gahmen have been giving these freebies to their fellow countrymen who came to work in SGP.

Mr. Chettier spoke to reporters whom he encountered at the Clown Prince hotel where he was sent to serve his SHN..... "our low caste farmers came to SGP as FWs and received so much benefits..... we are Brahmins which is higher caste so your gahmen should be giving us double the benefits which our farmer caste are getting..." lol
Damn... That's fucked up. Yeah. So it's basically one month of quarantine everywhere u go now... Sucks
Old 23-07-2020, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmex View Post

The best solution is only travel if you're prepared to be out of Singapore at least 6 months or above.
Visa extensions will be a headache because entry requirements defer country from country if visa run is required.

Your destination country should also have reasonable swab test costs or SHN at own expense.

The picture will be clearer after 31st August when Malaysia ends RMCO if situation does not deteriorate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1