The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Just take out a thick wad of Rama 10 papers when buying drink.
First few top and bottom pieces real notes.
In between use blank paper.

The real superstar is the face of Rama 10 (used to be Rama 9 in my active days).

Haha quite true.

I was mistaken for a Yipun hentai uncle in the past too.
Maybe still is.

Up you my 6 humble rep points!
Upped you for your sense of humour

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 04-03-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

I will go check it out this weekend. However I am not a hard haggler coz I figured if saving an extra 20% and get a worse off vibe/experience in return, it’s more of a loss considering the time&efforts invested in the hunt.

The greatest value I have ever gotten with a girl is not the 1000bahts I saved from haggling. Instead, it came from all the other extra sweetness that comes after including: crashing at the girl’s condo and fucking her with her college uniforms on in the morning before her class.

With that being said, my report might be a bit disappointing to some of y’all.
Old 04-03-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Haha quite true.

I was mistaken for a Yipun hentai uncle in the past too.
Maybe still is.

Up you my 6 humble rep points!

Korean superstar glasses.

Yipun superstar glasses.
Hahaha. This is v similar to the glasses I wear.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 04-03-2021, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Upped you for your sense of humour
555 glad you enjoyed.
Favour has been returned.

Friendly TCSS and jokes about cheonging stories are the original spirit of the international cheong folder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangBang420 View Post
I will go check it out this weekend. However I am not a hard haggler coz I figured if saving an extra 20% and get a worse off vibe/experience in return, it’s more of a loss considering the time&efforts invested in the hunt.

The greatest value I have ever gotten with a girl is not the 1000bahts I saved from haggling. Instead, it came from all the other extra sweetness that comes after including: crashing at the girl’s condo and fucking her with her college uniforms on in the morning before her class.

With that being said, my report might be a bit disappointing to some of y’all.
Keep it cuming.

We are officially self isolated for 1 year on this island.
Need this forum to keep us updated and entertained!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Hahaha. This is v similar to the glasses I wear.

( Click to show/hide )
555 this style is Korean and Yipun superstar hybrid!

This shall be my next choice of glasses in the near future.
Need to upgrade to more Korean influence due to changing trends for jai dee (aka carrothead) oppa!
Old 11-03-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
icyvoidangel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I see so a few regular faces in the video.....
Old 26-03-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

Bros,

Late review. Went to thermae last week. Didn't stay long. Girls are still quoting 2000~3000 but I think 2000 will do.

Honestly with the recent spike of more covid cases in bkk again I don't feel that comfortable staying in a basement with lots of people.

I went early around 8. There was a lot less girls compare to precovid on a weekend nite...but I do see quite a few new faces.

Needless to say, I saw a lot less guys in the bar as well. But again, I went early, didn't stay long. I am quite cautious coz I am not a young man anymore and I rather play safely before I get the vaccines.

The review ain't great and I didn't pick anyone. But I was just curious and think this info might be interested to some.
Old 26-03-2021, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Im confused so you not young anymore means you not 17? ok i agree but if you are 41yrs old, then there is no extra risk regarding catching or covid vaccination compared to say a 21yr old.
I thought your post meant you were 70 yr old
Sadly I am 41, I have been feeling old the past year along with 3 chronic conditions that I take meds daily for. Luckily nothing too severe like diabetes but they might pose more risks for complications.

I feel ok with the idea of getting the vaccines. I don’t wanna catch COVID...

Anyways... I think it’s a good idea to play but stay safe. Thermae to me is a higher risk environment than bathing or massage parlors. After covid my numbers of visits also dropped substantially. Anyways, I don’t feel all that safe being in that basement for too long.

I guess I am also not super horny for thermae pussies as I do have a roster on my line messenger that I am quite content with atm. It was interesting to check out and see how lower suhkumvit really changed after COVID. I didn’t see any Africans loitering around selling drugs, which was interesting...

South Eastern pharmacy is still around and I think it’s a better place for dick pills than the street vendors. Glad to see them still open and doing well.
Old 27-03-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Ok that explains it as i am similar age group but no coexisting health issues, my experience is that many girls who catered to foreigners previously regardless of colour of skin have drifted to the local thai scene. Thus i have been saying, guy who dont know how to hunt who plan to swarm back to Thailand to go to thermae, cowboy, nana etc etc will be sorely disappointed as either girls (quality and quantity) reduced or places will just be closed
Yes. I think their best bet would be tinder or other dating apps like thaifriendly.

For most samsters they need girls that speak English, knows the trade and there's plenty of that on those sites.

Like after swiping 200 profiles it becomes very obvious who's working who's not and of course there will also be those that just wanna free meal.
Old 27-03-2021, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sadly I am 41, I have been feeling old the past year along with 3 chronic conditions that I take meds daily for. Luckily nothing too severe like diabetes but they might pose more risks for complications.

I feel ok with the idea of getting the vaccines. I don’t wanna catch COVID...

Anyways... I think it’s a good idea to play but stay safe. Thermae to me is a higher risk environment than bathing or massage parlors. After covid my numbers of visits also dropped substantially. Anyways, I don’t feel all that safe being in that basement for too long.

I guess I am also not super horny for thermae pussies as I do have a roster on my line messenger that I am quite content with atm. It was interesting to check out and see how lower suhkumvit really changed after COVID. I didn’t see any Africans loitering around selling drugs, which was interesting...

South Eastern pharmacy is still around and I think it’s a better place for dick pills than the street vendors. Glad to see them still open and doing well.
Take care bro, I use to take 8 pills a day for Diabetes, High Blood and Cholesterol. But during lock down, I lost so much weight my doctor ask me to stop all medication already. And last time because of diabetes, my erection is erratic, sometimes can, sometimes cannot....but now...because my blood sugar is normal, maintaining erection is no longer an issue kekekeke.....so hopefully you can get healthy soon too~~
Old 27-03-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Take care bro, I use to take 8 pills a day for Diabetes, High Blood and Cholesterol. But during lock down, I lost so much weight my doctor ask me to stop all medication already. And last time because of diabetes, my erection is erratic, sometimes can, sometimes cannot....but now...because my blood sugar is normal, maintaining erection is no longer an issue kekekeke.....so hopefully you can get healthy soon too~~
Steady bro... Usually during lock down, people will put on weight cos whole day lying around @home doing nothing except eat!

Last edited by countryman; 27-03-2021 at 11:34 PM.
Old 27-03-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Steady bro... Usually during lock down, people will put on weight cos whole day laying around @home doing nothing except eat!
Ya cos lock down I cannot travel both for leisure and for work which I do very intensively, i lazy to call food delivery, so just cook myself at home, end up eating healthily.........I cannot wait to travel again especially Thailand, and honestly not just because of mongering but generally, I am interested to see how Covid has changed the world in all sense.....but getting to fuck thai SYTs again is a bonus haha!
Old 27-03-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

Question Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Thanks bro. I will. Again.. have been careful. My chronic conditions actually forced me to adept a healthier lifestyle from my 30s. So I don't really drink much. Overall I feel pretty healthy and I am quite fit. But still my thyroid issue might be kinda tricky and can potentially affect my immune system. So I am being as reasonably safe as possible. However, still enjoying life in bkk while avoiding unnecessary risks.
Old 27-03-2021, 11:40 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks bro. I will. Again.. have been careful. My chronic conditions actually forced me to adept a healthier lifestyle from my 30s. So I don't really drink much. Overall I feel pretty healthy and I am quite fit. But still my thyroid issue might be kinda tricky and can potentially affect my immune system. So I am being as reasonably safe as possible. However, still enjoying life in bkk while avoiding unnecessary risks.
Are u a foreigner staying long term in Bangkok? May I ask u what are the monthly expenses including renting an above average 1 bedder condo unit, utilities bills n eating out @food court everyday?
Thanks for sharing.
Old 28-03-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Are u a foreigner staying long term in Bangkok? May I ask u what are the monthly expenses including renting an above average 1 bedder condo unit, utilities bills n eating out @food court everyday?
Thanks for sharing.
wrong thread.
should go ask this in "living in bangkok"
more people willing to help you there
Old 28-03-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
wrong thread.
should go ask this in "living in bangkok"
more people willing to help you there
I don't intend to live there in the 1st place. It's just for discussion sake n info sharing since he said he's living in Bkk..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1