The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
icymetaphor is Cool - loads of Potential
How were the "Golden Years" of Geylang better than pre-Covid Geylang (2015-2020)?

I am guessing that I probably wasn't born during that time, so I am just curious.

How was that Golden era of Geylang better than its pre-Covid era? Was there more Malaysian or even Singaporean WLs?
Old 29-07-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: How were the "Golden Years" of Geylang better than pre-Covid Geylang (2015-2020)?

SG WL my time was "ice"

one and only local

she is 52 now

super AP during her tour of duty

if cant get her normally go for Boleh "ice"

very warm wet and slippery too
Old 29-07-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of
Re: How were the "Golden Years" of Geylang better than pre-Covid Geylang (2015-2020)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
SG WL my time was "ice"

one and only local

she is 52 now

super AP during her tour of duty

if cant get her normally go for Boleh "ice"

very warm wet and slippery too
Bro Unfit, yes, in those days, she was the only Singaporean WL and was also referred to as Singapore Ice. I am sure you will also remember another Ang Pai who is still working now - MikiOne.......
Old 29-07-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: How were the "Golden Years" of Geylang better than pre-Covid Geylang (2015-2020)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Bro Unfit, yes, in those days, she was the only Singaporean WL and was also referred to as Singapore Ice. I am sure you will also remember another Ang Pai who is still working now - MikiOne.......
Yes she used to be my muse

Makan movie marketing she damn pretty last time
Old 30-07-2020, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: How were the "Golden Years" of Geylang better than pre-Covid Geylang (2015-2020)?

I am close to 40 aldy. Feel very fortunate to have experienced GL and HC during the 90s and early 2000 era. Not sure if that is considered Golden era, but they were definitely much happier & happening times than the recent 10 years.

Back then, Cat 150 houses were basically all M'sian syts. Most of them were pretty, nice personality and provide tip-top service. Even today I travelled to HK & TW, those working gals that I had still paled in comparison to the M'sian WL services.

Outside of the legal houses, the streets of GL were lined up with hundreds of PRC FLs. Some of them were really gorgeous, model-quality I dare say. Prob back in those times, it was still lucrative enough for the top quality gals to come SG and do a short stint.

Beside the GL arena, there were HCs which also housed many pretty solid M'sian gems that provided A-class services. There wasn't those small spa shops, mandatory polo tee and pants nonsense. The HC gals were free to dress in mini black skirt, cheongsam etc, which makes the entire experience sooo much inspiring

Today - even before Covid-19 times - is like the darkest period of my cheonging life. GL left a small handful of PRC wl who are still okay, all the small spa shops are just plain rubbish. And online FLs are majority scams!

Really miss the good old days.
Old 30-07-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
michaelyamamoto deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymichaelyamamoto deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tell me about it man , Bro !

The good old days ...... with all the current surveillance equipment and laws to hunt down he FL WLs , it’s next to Impossible that the good ‘Ol days will ever return again

Sigh ... Well at least WE KNOW what it was like !!!

And of course COVID now is the pits
Old 30-07-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Last time used to have many FL standing outside, by the road side trying to hook you in or wave at you, to get your attention. I remember there was an alley where they crowded together and every steps you make will only be a difficult task. Because they will keep on trying to hook you. Fish tank + FL, plethora of girls to choose from. 2020, even before covid period. Those night life are gone. Maybe a few Lady Gaga by the road.
Old 30-07-2020, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostimage View Post
Last time used to have many FL standing outside, by the road side trying to hook you in or wave at you, to get your attention. I remember there was an alley where they crowded together and every steps you make will only be a difficult task. Because they will keep on trying to hook you. Fish tank + FL, plethora of girls to choose from. 2020, even before covid period. Those night life are gone. Maybe a few Lady Gaga by the road.
Lol, they dont just hook or wave at you, some literally go to you directly and pull and drag you...they will rub their boobs on your body and i will just play along..haha..good memories...
Old 30-07-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Those were the days man. I'm lucky I came of age during that golden years where girls stand shoulder to shoulder from lor 12-16. Darlene Hotel there.

The amount of cat calls by the ladies to go have happy time and the competition given to the legal house to have pretty girls with fucking good service to compete.

I can only thank my guanyinma that I am fucking lucky.
Old 30-07-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

Talking Re: How were the "Golden Years" of Geylang better than pre-Covid Geylang (2015-2020)?

darlene ones normally prettier...hop in and drove off...damn fun
Old 31-07-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Times change... Covid changed the world... Businesses change...
Whoring also must change... It's up to us to accept and change
Old 31-07-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
I am close to 40 aldy. Feel very fortunate to have experienced GL and HC during the 90s and early 2000 era. Not sure if that is considered Golden era, but they were definitely much happier & happening times than the recent 10 years.
Strange, i am in your age bracket but the numbers don't seem to add up, unless you started GL and HC in your late teens? Cos you mention 90s.

I know the early 2000s though. Those were good times, world moved slower too, no social media noise. Chiong HC more and was fantastic with plenty of malaysians giving unstinting service. This way before the xiaolongnu overrun the scene. No choice, malaysia grew more developed, opportunities abounded, who wants to be FL in foreign country?

Nonetheless, I think would prefer to be younger, and miss those experiences, nvm, nowadays travelling to foreign countries (if no covid) to enjoy is so much cheaper than previously.
Old 03-08-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

favourite was Benz

early street walkers were ktv ap standard

HC girls were young malaysians
Old 03-08-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiu123 View Post
favourite was Benz

early street walkers were ktv ap standard

HC girls were young malaysians
Up u bro. 😊
Old 03-08-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

For me the Golden Years were when GL was filled Malaysian WLs...many commandos like Singtel...they are really professional...spend a lot of money on their gowns, daily visit to hairdresser and nice mani and pedi...and most of them do raw appoint request!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1