The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
tcss35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thai Clubs in KL

Hi guys! Newbie in the KL chiong scene. Is viet or thai clubs a thing in KL? If so, any nice ones to recommend? Thank you!
Old 02-03-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
e1169801 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thai Clubs in KL

I saw a Thai Club here, but not sure if it's any good or not.

https://www.facebook.com/thaiclubkl/

Would love to see some reviews too
Old 03-03-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1169801 View Post
I saw a Thai Club here, but not sure if it's any good or not.

https://www.facebook.com/thaiclubkl/

Would love to see some reviews too
That logo is for Thai Club. Sure, got some reviews in SBF. U go and search for what u needed. Only Viets there, operating a butterfly system. Cost u RM100 for a popiah to accompany u until she flies to another table.
Old 03-03-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcss35 View Post
Hi guys! Newbie in the KL chiong scene. Is viet or thai clubs a thing in KL? If so, any nice ones to recommend? Thank you!
Thai clubs or clubs with Thai PR puyings have been around KL for too many years. But the clubs change management and u got a new business name for the same location. So many outs and ins, u.lose count of the changes. Since u got no car if u are in KL, pls stick to Paramount Club near Pavilion. Or got transport, go to Wisma Central, Sri Hartamas, Jalan Kuchai Lama, Solaris, Scott's Garden.

Viet clubs......smaller in size.....maybe.....no band playing ( except for Thai Club ), many smaller Viets clubs or puds are in Kepong, Puchong, Jalan Klang Lama, Jalan Kuchai Lama and in the suburban areas.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1