The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
earth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond repute
Encounter with a Filipino girl

While in Manila, went to a strip club when my SG client come over. Saw a girl, her look is like Charlie Angel that Lucy Liu, slim, long hair and foxy eye. That Cum Fuck Me look.
Got her contact and book a session with her few day later. (. If you book direct from the joint, it’s 4-5k peso. And lots of it goes to the joint, so the girl is willing to go to hotel with you if you do not book from the joint)

She took me she hear of SG, I told her it’s good to go try..... and remind her to save the money and come back Manila to buy property and she went. For 6 months.

When she return to Manila, she texted me.
We met up and drove to the love nest, in our chitchat, I asked her, how is it in SG? Did you sleep with any client? She replied no.
They are told, to hang up and pretend to sell.
The more you hold onto the “ virginity” during your stay, the more $ you will earn.
So she told me how those Robert aka carrot head, Always came visit her, bought her many ladies drink.

Their SOP are simple,
1- if you let a client F u, He will most properly move onto the next target. He will most properly WONT buy you many Lady drink again. Because, you are Mission Completed.

2- Go slow tactic, very slow. Take thing one tiny step at a time,

She told me this works so well, clients buy and buy the LD and keep coming back to look for her companion and chit chat.

So while she was doing a naked dance on the bed while I am lying on it, my mind think of those Robert aka Carrot head, guy, dun throw $ into the sea liao.
She suck very good, so nice that I always ask her to suck while I am driving along the road of Manila.

To cut short, hope after read this post, bro who like to patron joint that offer LD, to think twice again before you buy a LD.
Unless it’s a straight forward deal of can we go hotel for paid sex or? They are fishing you and you keep thinking of you are fishing them and waiting for your chance. Ask yourself, how much you had spent and what is your success rate?
Old 19-07-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19867 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Encounter with a Filipino girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth View Post
To cut short, hope after read this post, bro who like to patron joint that offer LD, to think twice again before you buy a LD.
Unless it’s a straight forward deal of can we go hotel for paid sex or? They are fishing you and you keep thinking of you are fishing them and waiting for your chance. Ask yourself, how much you had spent and what is your success rate?
I Do Agrees With You Bro But Not Only In Manila It's EveryWhere Here In Asia .

Some Of My Friends Likes To Do That Cause Maybe They Felt That It's Too Early To Go For Service . They Usually Starts Drinking In The Noon Time Just To Kill Time And Needs Someone To Talk To , Sometimes In A Day They Can Spend Like S$200 Per Person Including LD

Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 19-07-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Noob question: What is lady drink?

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 19-07-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
came2me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS
Old 19-07-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
Lanister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
Noob question: What is lady drink?
“Carrot head drink “ .....is as a tip for the girl in another way....the girls earn their commission from these drinks.
Old 19-07-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Bigcuriousboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a somewhat similar experience.

Actually met her through an app (can't remember which coz it's more than 5yrs ago). She was actually working at a pub but she was hoping to earn more money before she went home. So we met up and had a pleasent paid encounter. And she went home shortly after that.

Did not expect much but did keep in contact whilst she was back in php. And when she came back for a second stint, we became fwb. I used to pick her after work around 3am, fucked and than send her home. And she will tell me about the guys/customers who came to the pub and the tricks they will use to get money from them. And like ts mentioned, they almost never sleep with their customers coz they wanna keep them hanging. And it is amazing how much some of these guys spend on the ladies in return for someone to talk to and maybe a little bit of touching...

Anyways...no judgement and different strokes for different folks...just be aware what is going on and what you are getting in return for your hard-earned money at the end of the day.
Old 19-07-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
yunchi92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share bros, learnt something new
Old 20-07-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

earth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
I Do Agrees With You Bro But Not Only In Manila It's EveryWhere Here In Asia .

Some Of My Friends Likes To Do That Cause Maybe They Felt That It's Too Early To Go For Service . They Usually Starts Drinking In The Noon Time Just To Kill Time And Needs Someone To Talk To , Sometimes In A Day They Can Spend Like S$200 Per Person Including LD

Upz You Bro
First Up in 6 month
Old 22-07-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

This is my another FL contacts,
17yo. She always came with her two other friends and we 4some.
Old 22-07-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 12
garconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Dayummm..she's hot. Part time FL full time student? Lol. She's based in manila or? I hope she's not a dead fish, which is usually the case.

Quote:
Old 22-07-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Up ur points...long time no see...

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers
Old 22-07-2020, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19867 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Swee ... Only In Manila

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 22-07-2020, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
rivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Encounter with a Filipino girl

Nice.
Quote:
Old 22-07-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MensPlus View Post
Up ur points...long time no see...
Next time when I back to SG, lets lim Kopi.
Old 26-07-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garconCornee View Post
Dayummm..she's hot. Part time FL full time student? Lol. She's based in manila or? I hope she's not a dead fish, which is usually the case.
Yes, she is no more schooling now. Her location is La Pinas.
She does moan... and she is fair skin.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1