The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old Yesterday, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Day 5

Wanted to eat the Basil rice at Ung Jia Huad but found it was closed when i reached. Didnt want to eat Mark Wiens stall as I dont find it really good. Tried Lerdtip's basil rice and it was not bad, love it when they serve with runny duck eggs. Just sat down at a cafe to escape the heat..the weather really no joke last few days. Few mins walking outside in the afternoon and even your balls are sweaty.

One of the girl I took ST during my trip last year from Thermae suddenly replied me today. So arranged to meet her directly at Terra. Agreed to pay her LT since she wants to keep it that way. Good for me to avoid sticky situations too. She used to work at Monte but now rotate between both, guess its easier money then having to drink everyday. I spotted more LBs tonight, some indeed look better then a girl you have to take a few looks to even spot some tell tale sign. Best insurance is always ask a local if that is a he or she. Overall a fun night with me losing almost all the games we played...downing shots until I had to stop before I get dead drunk. Always wanted try the Sagami cd, I still wonder if its really so think that it felt like nothing or her lovehole is tight lol. The alcohol made me take so long to cum but nevertheless my mind won over my body haha.
Would still want to find back a girl from Thermae that i took 2 trips ago, lost her contact and couldnt find her during my last trip, the best FL i had in all my years of chionging. Just the thought of her company is enough to make me cancel all other plans.
Old Yesterday, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone keen to chiong tonight at club/bar tonight pm me. Gclub, ktv also ok
Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Day 5

Wanted to eat the Basil rice at Ung Jia Huad but found it was closed when i reached. Didnt want to eat Mark Wiens stall as I dont find it really good. Tried Lerdtip's basil rice and it was not bad, love it when they serve with runny duck eggs. Just sat down at a cafe to escape the heat..the weather really no joke last few days. Few mins walking outside in the afternoon and even your balls are sweaty.
Wah swee. Nice to know another bro also heard of Ung Jia Huad, iirc he should close by 3pm and closed on weekends. I tried his stall last year cos I stayed at W Hotel and since nearby so convenient too. My recent trip 2 weeks back I wanted to go but the weather really no joke sia. My siambu contact told me damn hot and when I said SG got rain she told she wants to lie beside me and enjoy the rainy weather

Yeah, Mark's place so-so lah but too many make him go viral so I won't be surprised if can't get a seat as the place is small. I tried it before CB and my 2ic was burning few hours later. Had to cancel my chionging plans for that night 555

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old Yesterday, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Terra is more like an ang mor place.

Anyone tried Muin? Prices pretty steep.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old Yesterday, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

I find the basil rice at Ung Jia Huad comes with the wok hey taste too, something unique. Plus sitting at the shop give a very traditional vibe that makes the food taste even better. Good place to recommend anybody who is looking for thai food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Wah swee. Nice to know another bro also heard of Ung Jia Huad, iirc he should close by 3pm and closed on weekends. I tried his stall last year cos I stayed at W Hotel and since nearby so convenient too. My recent trip 2 weeks back I wanted to go but the weather really no joke sia. My siambu contact told me damn hot and when I said SG got rain she told she wants to lie beside me and enjoy the rainy weather

Yeah, Mark's place so-so lah but too many make him go viral so I won't be surprised if can't get a seat as the place is small. I tried it before CB and my 2ic was burning few hours later. Had to cancel my chionging plans for that night 555
Old Yesterday, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Terra is more like an ang mor place.

Anyone tried Muin? Prices pretty steep.
Some girls at Terra are FL. Some work undercover for the club. They would try to be friendly and then ask u to buy the Ferris wheel drinks. It’s too packed to be comfortable. Terra same owner for Tavern.
Old Yesterday, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 14
Roll8426 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoll8426 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoll8426 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will be in BKK next week. Anyone interested to meet up, go gclub, or do something fun can PM me to link up.
Old Today, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
fabiannl95 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabiannl95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Alternative to Thermae.

Anyone know what are the other alternatives to Thermae? I rmb it's a street outside one of the universities, TIA.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1