The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2010, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
boysniterider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Check this out!!! (indian n malay chicks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICECOOLDUDE View Post
Far East Plaza
Sacntuary Health Centre
#05-16/17

INDIAN GALS
SHARON - I don't think my baby needs any more FRs...she makes me crazy and wild. HJ, BJ and FJ simply fabulous. My beaute is a must try...Ain't calling her bollywood for nurthing....

RINA - Friendly and Meaty. Accomodating. Good BJ n FJ. HJ haven't try yet. Those who want a indian touch to your willys', these are 2 great indian babes.

MALAY GIRLS
TIARA - Anyone wondering what happen to previous malay chicks from Grandlink and Boulevard? Well here they are. Oh Boy.. Her BJ is good (UNcapped). You know the I wanna rape you kind of experience.....She gives you that feeling......Good experience being raped by her..

CHERRY - Another Malay girl with a twish of Indian tone. Boy, pumping her is a heartracing experience. She's overall horny, sluty and bitchy. Never satisfying girl i must say. When comes to her, don't waste time in massage. Straight to the job. She can go on for long brother.

EVA - With this girl, you get no nonsence. You get what you ask for. Tell her what you want and leave the rest to her. Lie down and enjoy the show.

Psss. (something out of the record)
Some of these girls BJ UNcapped and can take cum in the mouth. 3some is also available within 2 or 3 girls but i don't think they are comfortable or even for that matter allowed to perform in their place of work. Those interested in 3 some, or couple orgy, drop me a mail. I'll pass you the relevant Mama's contact number.

I enjoyed each experience..
is sharon north indian or south indian?
Old 28-09-2010, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 17
mochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of light
Cool Re: Check this out!!! (indian n malay chicks)

bros any updates on cheryl from spa casablanca? she left there already
Old 29-09-2010, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
iphonexxx is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro icecooldude.

Pls Pte mi the mama number. R they local? Are they still there?
Old 29-09-2010, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ryan11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the post is old..does it still exist?
Old 30-09-2010, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

i'd be surprised if the gals mentioned still ard, given the explicit details n openly posted addy in the first post
Old 01-10-2010, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 17
mochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Check this out!!! (indian n malay chicks)

yup them long gone already if any fellow bros have new exp out there please post

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
i'd be surprised if the gals mentioned still ard, given the explicit details n openly posted addy in the first post
Old 02-05-2016, 11:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
robin71 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICECOOLDUDE View Post
Far East Plaza
Sacntuary Health Centre
#05-16/17

INDIAN GALS
SHARON - I don't think my baby needs any more FRs...she makes me crazy and wild. HJ, BJ and FJ simply fabulous. My beaute is a must try...Ain't calling her bollywood for nurthing....

RINA - Friendly and Meaty. Accomodating. Good BJ n FJ. HJ haven't try yet. Those who want a indian touch to your willys', these are 2 great indian babes.

MALAY GIRLS
TIARA - Anyone wondering what happen to previous malay chicks from Grandlink and Boulevard? Well here they are. Oh Boy.. Her BJ is good (UNcapped). You know the I wanna rape you kind of experience.....She gives you that feeling......Good experience being raped by her..

CHERRY - Another Malay girl with a twish of Indian tone. Boy, pumping her is a heartracing experience. She's overall horny, sluty and bitchy. Never satisfying girl i must say. When comes to her, don't waste time in massage. Straight to the job. She can go on for long brother.

EVA - With this girl, you get no nonsence. You get what you ask for. Tell her what you want and leave the rest to her. Lie down and enjoy the show.

Psss. (something out of the record)
Some of these girls BJ UNcapped and can take cum in the mouth. 3some is also available within 2 or 3 girls but i don't think they are comfortable or even for that matter allowed to perform in their place of work. Those interested in 3 some, or couple orgy, drop me a mail. I'll pass you the relevant Mama's contact number.

I enjoyed each experience..
Bro u still active on this forum ? I'd yes can u pass me the number for a good threesome
Old 15-05-2016, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aces2204 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro,
is the location still available ? If not care to share contact?
Old 15-05-2016, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
If you already know putting up the address is unwise, why do it ? IMHO, when you are so open about services, address and names, you greatly increase the chance of them getting raided. I would stay away from this place unless you enjoy drinking kopi with the anti-vice guys.

Often, authorities "close one eye" until something is brought to their attention and they are forced to act. Just my 2cents, so I could be wrong though.

I t hink putting addresses etc is GOOD!

What is the difference when one does not list address but gives it on PM? Anyone who requested via PMs will get ?

Plus listing it down saves ppl the trouble of opening up another window just to PM. Its troublesome especially for mobile users and if listing on the thread, if we are near the area can just pop in instead of waiting for PM reply which sometimes takes forever .
Old 15-05-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1023 / Power: 11
kobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
I t hink putting addresses etc is GOOD!

What is the difference when one does not list address but gives it on PM? Anyone who requested via PMs will get ?

Plus listing it down saves ppl the trouble of opening up another window just to PM. Its troublesome especially for mobile users and if listing on the thread, if we are near the area can just pop in instead of waiting for PM reply which sometimes takes forever .
happy chionging then. hope anti-vice catch you in action or your playground gets shut down.
Old 16-05-2016, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobayashi12 View Post
happy chionging then. hope anti-vice catch you in action or your playground gets shut down.
Got caught many times - no biggie
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1