The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2010, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kalamilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Polytechnic Life

waiting for few days, hope to have you story soon. camping camp camp...
Old 29-12-2010, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
SurfsUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seelookseelook View Post
TS, why bother those losers whom cannot get their dream classmate in school to have sex with them!!!!!
LOL, then I belong to the losers category.

Once had a hot sec classmate staying overnight with me at another friend's place.
10+ yrs down the road, one of the regrets of my life.

Told myself that's the last time I'll be that naive to let a 17 yr old's wet dream stayed as.... a wet dream.

Anyway, TS, pls continue~
Old 31-12-2010, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
crazyballer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for the late post. Was busy for the past few days.

After about 7-10 mins of intense blowjob, i told her that i was going to cum and she increased her tempo and sucking it harder and harder. I was like, 'Wow, i never had such intense experience before'. She kept sucking till every single drop of cum was in her mouth and she swallowed it all.

After finishing, she licked everything dry and place my satisfied dick back in and zipped up my pants. But my hands were still on her boobs and hoping to explore more of her but she says,' don't worry, there will be time for more'

Definitely can't wait. After that i sent her home as she is staying relatively near my place, about 5-10 mins drive away.

As the next time was about a week after the school event and we have to meet up and collect some things in school and either bring them back home or just throw them away as it is kept in this particular room that has been used as a storage place for the event.

Went together with Becks to collect them and decide on where or who wants this and that ? So after everything sorted out (shall not go into details of that), we headed for dinner with our classmates at Simpang Bedok.

Chit-chat for awhile and Becks said that she wants to go home as she is feeling tired, so all dispersed and i offered to send some of my classmates back including Becks, so i sent all of them home and Becks was the last one.

Upon reaching her block, she asked me if i would like to help and bring the things up to her house, i was like, 'sure, why not.'
As we head up and entered her house, there was no one at home and a note was left on the table, saying ' we are going to JB for awhile and might be back very late, here is $10 for you in case you hungry.' (something like that)

Looking at her expression, can see that she is kind of disappointed that she couldn't join her family as she loves going for joy ride with her family. So i just asked her if she need any other help if not i am leaving.

But she said,'since no one is at home, why not stay with me for awhile ? kind of bored you know staying home alone.'

Me: Okay, but what if your parents come back ?
Becks: Don't worry, they will not be back so soon, at least 2am before they return
Me: okay then, let me just go down and place coupons first before coming back up ?
Becks: Okay, hurry.

I rushed down and quickly tear the coupons and place it on the dashboard, opened my drawer and took out my 'LoveBox'

Went up to her place and she opened the door and wants to go for a shower first. So i just said okay and asked her where should i be then ?

Becks: Just go in my room, the one at the corner of the living room.

So i went in, gosh, her room is so nicely and neatly decorated that i feel ashamed if she were to go to my house and see the mess in my room.
Not knowing what to do, so i just look around and saw some nice lacey g-strings and bras in the bin. Evil thought came into my mind. I grabbed her bra and took a sniff and look at the tags to confirm her bra size, 34C. NICE..

Starting to feel some erection and quickly place them in before Becks comes in so i just look through and pretend to look at her class photos.

After awhile, she came into her room, wearing a plain white tee and a mini FBT shorts. I noticed that she wasn't wearing any bra as i can see abit brownish color at her boobs area. She asked me if i want to grab a bite in the kitchen and i just said no as i am still feeling full.

As she came closer, i can smell the aroma of the body shop Strawberry Shower Gel and it smells so sweet. DAMN! As she sat down, and asked me to sit beside her, i was kind of nervous at first. But sat down anyway, with that she just asked me if i have anything on later ?

Me: Nope, nothing why ?
Becks: Just accompany me can ? cause i don't like being alone at home.
Me: Sure, but what if your parents come back.
Becks: Just stay here till the morning, my parents will go to work.
Me: then i sleep where ?
Becks: (Points to her bed) Beside me ?
Me: Yeah right. Like you want to ?
Becks: I am okay with it don't worry.

So we started spending time and played some card games like UNO and blackjack..

After awhile, feeling that my leg is getting cramped up, i stood up and stretch, not knowing that my 'LoveBox' has dropped out of my pocket and it on her bed. I was like 'SHIT'

She took the box and opened it and found 3 packets of condom inside.
Becks: What is this for ? may i ask ?
Me: Erm...
Becks: So you already prepared huh ?
Me: I took the wrong box up, thought it was my coin box.
Becks: Yeah right (Cheeky smile). So what now ?
Me: What do you mean ?
Becks: Since you got it prepared, why didn't tell me ?
Me: No lah, seriously.

Kept on trying to deny but she knew that i did it on purpose. So next thing, she removed her FBT shorts, exposing her pink panties and i got really hard man. Like seriously, i don't know what to say or do..

But i knew that i have to do something, so i step forward and planted a kiss on her lips and started frenching.

To be continued... Got to go somewhere now. Sorry people
Old 01-01-2011, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

please continue .....
Old 01-01-2011, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyballer View Post
do up me if you like my post. Thanks
(btw what are the points for ?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyballer View Post
.....i don't care if people up me or not cause i dont even know what the points can do for you.
Since you do not know what the points can do, then also no need to ask people up u lor

Ok, also waiting for your nxt story also
Old 01-01-2011, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hot-thong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls continue dude. Interesting reading your personal story. Are you still in touch with them? (:
Old 02-01-2011, 01:49 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=hot-thong;5547418]Pls continue dude. Interesting reading your personal story. Are you still in touch with them? (:[/QUOTE

yeap, still in school with them too and get to see some of them. God, can't forget that some of them winking at me like signalling something soon, that happened before the Christmas break.
Old 21-02-2012, 09:02 AM
Samster

Sorry for the long awaiting post.

As we were kissing passionately, and removing every piece of material she is wearing. I thought of like getting her really high so as to prevent her from thinking twice about this.

After removing her top, i kept attacking those nipples and licking them like there is no tomorrow. (thinking of it now makes me really hard man haha)

B: You sure know how to suck it well boy
Me: So i guess you would want more of it ?
B: Yeah boy.. *pushes my head lower to her boobs

In a slow and swift motion, i went all the way down to her pussy and remove her shorts and start attacking them right away.

She must have been feeling really horny as loads of juices flowing out of her pussy as i kept playing with it, alternating between fingering and licking them.

The feeling of her totally naked and moaning was so great that my dick is trying its best to break free from my pants.

It is kind of like a habit for me that i prefer girls to be naked and pleasured before they do the same for me though, like the way they would strip me and attack everywhere they see.

Seeing that she really cant take it anymore, i started teasing her
Me: So you are really high right now huh? Are you gonna do the same to me?
B: What if i don't?
Me: Then you will just be left like that, waiting for your juice to dry up?

At that moment i was thinking, what if she just said okay then, dont regret.
I was anxiously awaiting her reply.

To be continued..
Old 21-02-2012, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 18
barneyksc is one of the Best!barneyksc is one of the Best!barneyksc is one of the Best!barneyksc is one of the Best!

camping in process... hope ts can come back soon to continue... nice story..
Old 21-02-2012, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

LOL... Poly academic weeks just ended, now either study week or exams. No wonder TS now got time to continue.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 21-02-2012, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dennischan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 21-02-2012, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ilurvebitches deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too........
Old 21-02-2012, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barneyksc View Post
camping in process... hope ts can come back soon to continue... nice story..
no bro, finished my poly some time back.working now so have little time. sorrY people!
Old 22-03-2012, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pyrosynyster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more bro.. Cant wait
Old 23-03-2012, 03:59 AM
Samster