The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2005, 05:34 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Beztech deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up

Hi Bros, this is my first post so pls dun flame me. Actually I have been cheonging for the past 2 years and have always refer to this forum for all the good "lobang". I have not post previously as most of the common places that I've been to have all been mention inside this forum.
Until recently, I encounter a different type of experience that I have not read in this forum before so I decide to take the trouble to register and share with all your bros out there.

I stay somewhere in Telok Blangah. Last Sunday, I was out dating with my gf at mount faber. We were walking halfway when my gf says that she need to go to the toilet. So....I waited for her and start to walk around the jogging track as my gf mention that she will need bout 20 mins. As I was walking around the track, I did approach a tent whereby there was this china babe wearing sporting attires. She started to smile at me and I smile back. Then, suddenly, out of nowhere she ask "Suai Ker, Yao An Mor Mah?" (want to massage). In the beginning, I thought it was a joke as how is it possible to have massage there inside her tent so I just politely say no. Besides....I knew that my gf would be coming out from the toilet soon.

Anyway.....as I was walking back with my gf to my house, my mind started to wander and I just couldn't control my mind of wanting to try something that I have never tried before. So.......I quickly sent my gf back to my house first and told her that I have to meet someone for an hour.

I quickly went back to the same spot at mount faber and from far, the same china babe recognise me and smile at me. She probably thought that she has successfully seduce me back. She ask the same question and I ask her how much and she says $20 so I thought no problem la since I purposely went all the way back. So....she open the zip to her tent and ask me to go in. To my surprise, there was another china babe lying down inside the tent. I ask the one outside whether is she the one massaging me or the one inside and she said the one inside. Anyway....I did not mind as the one inside was wearing a very sexy white bathrobe. By then, I realise that the one sitting outside the tent is actually on the lookout in case there are any trouble.

Anyway, to cut the story short.....she started to massage me from the back. She will occassionally lean forward to massage my neck and purposely let her breast rest on my back. I could feel that her breast was quite big as I could feel it leaning towards my back. After the back, she ask me to turn around. I realise that she wasn't wearing any bra inside the bathrobe cos when I turn to the front, I saw that her bathrobe was very lose and can see clearly her deep clevage. Anyway.....I just close my eyes while she massage. After 5 mins at the front, she ask me whether I wan to massage my head and I say no problem. This is the most stimulating part.....when she massage my head, she will purpose bend forward her body while sitting on my thighs. I could just feel and see that her 2 big melons where just right in front of my mouth. She then purposely move her 2 hands in a wider motion so that her bathrobe will automatically open wider. This time....my didi cannot stand it anymore and straight away marikita. She could sense that my didi was stimulated now and she bend even lower and ask me, "Ni Xiang Yau Mah" (You want it).

At that time....my brain was already not working....all I wanted was just to fuck her. I ask her the price and she quoted $100 and I said that was a bit high. She mention that she will give me a different service so I thought what the fuck.....since my brain is dead already. So...she took off her whole bathrobe. My God....she really had a great body....the kind of body that you would beg to fuck. She started to catbath me and pay more attention to my nipple. Her tongue action is really good as she look straight to my eyes while licking my nipple, with that cfm eyes. I really wanted to fuck her there straight away but she said wait.....she then went down to my didi and gave me bj.....again...her eyes was all this while looking at me with that kind of slutty look. Suddenly, she could feel that I was coming and she stop for a while. She then took out a bottle of baby oil and pour some to her breast. Then she took my didi and slide it slowly but firmly between her big breast. My Goodness......it was an amazing feeling.....that kind of feeling that I have not experience for a long time already. When she move her breast in a faster pace, I could sense that my sperm was building up already. So...I quickly stop and told her that I want to be inside her. She put on a condom for me and then lie down as I pump her missionary.....She was not really tight but I could sense she knew how to squeeze her pussy so that I can feel really tight. I pump for about 5 mins and then came inside her. We rest for a while and then slowly remove my didi out. She slowly took out the condom and then use her tongue to just lick your didi head. It was so special although my didi then was a bit soft already. Can you imagine it....fuck already still slowly clean your didi with her tongue.

Anyway.....found out from her that she is studying in Sg and doing this part time on weekends. She gave me her contact no and told me to contact her when I'm free. It was really satisfying and I plan to visit her again this Sunday. Although it sound dangerous....but it was really wild, exciting and made me very hungry for her!

Name : Winnie
Look : 7/10
Attitude : 9/10 (very accomodatin and no rush.....really slowly seduce you)
Massage : 6/10
FJ : 9/10 (the tits fucking was sensation)
Old 09-12-2005, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 22
Shooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to behold
Re: Stimulating Encounter inside Tent

Did you just mention baby oil and condom... Lucky condom never tear for you.
Old 09-12-2005, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 20
obelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

tomoro is sat liao...
i can imagine 50 samsters from here going to recce keeping lookout for any tents

scarly got big queue...
then they can open 2 tents...
no need lookout cos other samsters can be the lookout
Old 09-12-2005, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!

Soon, we see this kind of tent in the East Coast as well. School holidays ma. What's next - doing it inside a van? Then, it become a mobile TN. Just drive around to avoid raids. How about that.

BTW, nice FR by some kids. I give 9.6/10 for imagination, and 6.9/10 for the sense of reality.

Old 09-12-2005, 11:51 AM
Samster

obelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

no la...
east coast oredi got alot of tents...
the time u go is wrong timing cos all working
Old 09-12-2005, 11:53 AM
Samster

van not a good idea...
cos u have to use tinted glass...
more troublesome...
i guess best is to use container truck...
they move slower so less rocking...
and somemore can divide into more 'rooms'
Old 09-12-2005, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 21
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by obelisk
no la...
east coast oredi got alot of tents...
the time u go is wrong timing cos all working
Doing it in a tent in EC wud b fun
In fact I dun thk its not done b4

人在江湖,身不由己。 不入江湖, 何来“身不由己”?
Old 09-12-2005, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 21
Nismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by phallusman
Soon, we see this kind of tent in the East Coast as well. School holidays ma. What's next - doing it inside a van? Then, it become a mobile TN. Just drive around to avoid raids. How about that.

BTW, nice FR by some kids. I give 9.6/10 for imagination, and 6.9/10 for the sense of reality.
hi there phallusman, I must concur that's one helluva idea!

There's already mobile food-on-wheels operators, operating from carparks. Why not one of this nature? Just that the 'customer' must get used to the mindset that he's doing the locomotion within a few feet from the driver.

Cleaning up's gonna pose a challenge thou. Unless its gonna be baby wipes and antiseptic all the time.

Just a thot!

- Nismo -
Old 09-12-2005, 12:07 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 19
uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Cleaning up's gonna pose a challenge thou. Unless its gonna be baby wipes and antiseptic all the time.

Just a thot!

- Nismo -
[/QUOTE]

Yucks!... it must be dirty.. imgaine one after another sucking the tits of the lady... i wonder how clean can it be.... the number 10th guy must be either licking and smelling different kind of saliva or the antiseptic wash.... I think there might be a long queue from friday night onwards like those people queing for their superstar or buy condo.... need to be first to get the freshest taste... anyway this tread may be set up jus for people to have other imagination on sex... seem to have heard a similar story before at woodlands or jurong..... anyway.. good effort to the one who started this tread....
Old 09-12-2005, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

set up tent in Mt Faber for TN?

where to get business?!? all those that go up to Mt Faber in the night where got single horny men? most go up there to "pak tor"..

then, these tents going to feed mosquito most of the time..

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 09-12-2005, 12:16 PM
Samster

i think its a trick...
he get his gf to be inside pretending to gif u a massage...
then use a bottle or bat to knock u out...
rob u of everything...
then let u lie naked in the wilderness...
Old 09-12-2005, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of

There was a similar thread before, but not in that area. Looks like the vendors are moving around the island. Frankly, too high risk for me. And no washing facilities.....bros, enjoy but also must take care.
Old 09-12-2005, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
HC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noppensg
There was a similar thread before, but not in that area. Looks like the vendors are moving around the island. Frankly, too high risk for me. And no washing facilities.....bros, enjoy but also must take care.
Read tat some where too.... think is jurong area........
Old 09-12-2005, 12:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
Snowy23 Snowy23 Snowy23

Now school holidays, daytime mostly school kids. But nite time mostly love birds.
Old 09-12-2005, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by obelisk
i can imagine 50 samsters from here going to recce keeping lookout for any tents
it will be quite a scene if the ladies decided to pitch 50 tents along the running track!

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1