The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2015, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
LeeNumber7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question any thoughts?

I have been a long time reader of this fourm so i'm not new to infidelity, but there is 1 thing i want to ask from my more experienced bros here, because as you might know, I'm pretty young(er than you guys).
I was us born, but i am of indian descent, lived here pretty much all my late teens. Recently, 2 of my childhood friends visited on foreign exchange and obviously, got lot of attention from girls who even bothered to change their accent, the way they dress etc. just to make simple conversation.
I have to admit, i was a little jealous tho (not surprised), because i was the better looking of the lot and yet, in the short amount of time they spent here, they were treated a lot better than i have been on my best day.

But what I found particularly surprising was the attention they got from "married/attached" women. Even on Craigslist ( i didnt know what it was before this, so pardon me).
I had absolutely no idea that this was the situation at present.
Just how much does our singaporean girls like white dudes?

Just in case, this is not a thread about complaining.
Old 19-06-2015, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jariel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: any thoughts?

Bro, although i am still tad young and inexperienced. Women in general are drawn to men who are on the top of that ladder. White males in an asian country are usually expatriates that earn a sizable income, and hence are on the top of that ladder. Similarly asian male white female dating is low in those countries. And of course in Singapore, most of them wants a ang moh baby with blonde hair and blue sparkling eyes
Old 19-06-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 18
Evil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to behold

TS sorry read until very blur. What is your purpose of your post ?
Old 19-06-2015, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
LeeNumber7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil33 View Post
TS sorry read until very blur. What is your purpose of your post ?
bro sorry if too complicated,
my point it, sg chicks going crazy after ang mos is no "news", but so many married women going after them is, atleast to me.
The impression of married women, after reading here, to me, was that they will totally convince you that you dont need sex to keep the married relationship going. So guys here have to resort to legal houses, maids. fl etc. to satisfy themselves.
Now, i found out that so many married women want to/have been fucking ang mos (after giving this kind of attitude to their husbands). Then why the fuck you guys get married? just to buy hdb together? just for the sake of money, having kids?

today i saw a thread here on how another 'wife' had been fucking some md ang mo and got disease, and now the husband wants to know more about it.
Old 19-06-2015, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 9
Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!

What is your point ?
Old 19-06-2015, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mrsbadmirer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You want to get to know a married woman?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1