The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 01-09-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Haha I spent quite a few memorable moments in 2033 when Willie took over the shop a few months just before Covid
Same here
Was glad to have tried 贝贝,姗姗,晨曦 in those brief months
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 08-03-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

interesting gem here

was horny a few days ago and went to this joint

Chose Fei Fei as her outfit reveals her buttock. fair skin. Has the Korean look.

very teasy, sultry and hungry for sex. Scrubbed me clean in the shower. Once on the bed, she cat bath me and had a good BBBJ session.

Pussy is not loose, quite comfy for the fuck from behind and from front. Once she loosen her hair, it is like fucking a Korean from ancient times. She has that ancient Korean look.

Finished in missionery. She wanted more, but I cannot
Old 10-03-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
interesting gem here

was horny a few days ago and went to this joint

Chose Fei Fei as her outfit reveals her buttock. fair skin. Has the Korean look.

very teasy, sultry and hungry for sex. Scrubbed me clean in the shower. Once on the bed, she cat bath me and had a good BBBJ session.

Pussy is not loose, quite comfy for the fuck from behind and from front. Once she loosen her hair, it is like fucking a Korean from ancient times. She has that ancient Korean look.

Finished in missionery. She wanted more, but I cannot
Up you bro, great FR
Old 12-03-2023, 12:05 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ilovemaple11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I didn’t realise there already a thread talking about 1820 but anyways. I was frustrated and wanted to calm myself down so I went there 3th time already still picked 77/qi qi. She was cute everytime I see her. she talked to me like she’s my girlfriend like that. Then slowly the mood changes started to get horny and fuck her! Her service is fking good from from annoyed to happy
Old 12-03-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

lorong 18 house 20
Apple
Fair, C cup Nipples pink n small
Fei Fei
B cup, fair skin, sultry, friendly, BBBJ, has Korean look
Anna
Can DFK
QiQi
B cup, pronounced as 七七, loud moans stereo sound, First class oral skill can deep throat, Can DFK
petite, cute, pretty with good personality and providing excellent service
YueYue
D cup, BBBJ, AR
Lina
BBBJ, AR
Xiao Xue
BBBJ, Can DFK
4 new arrivals start work 13/3

update info, new wave coming tomorrow, with big nuts medium nuts
Old 14-03-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster (Donor)

lorong 18 house 20
Apple
Fei Fei
Anna
Can DFK
QiQi
B cup, pronounced as 七七, loud moans stereo sound, First class oral skill can deep throat, Can DFK
YueYue
D cup, BBBJ, AR
Lina
BBBJ, AR
Xiao Xue
BBBJ, Can DFK
Ferrari
C cup
Happy
Qian Duo Duo
Baby
Old 15-03-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

lorong 18 house 20
Apple
Fei Fei
Anna
Can DFK
QiQi
YueYue
D cup, BBBJ, AR
Lina
BBBJ, AR
Xiao Xue
BBBJ, Can DFK
Ferrari
C cup, fair skin, DFK and BBBJ
Happy
B cup, fair skin, BBBJ
Qian Duo Duo
D cup melon, not fat, very fair skin, DFK, BBBJ
Baby
B cup, fair skin, BBBJ, DFK
Old 15-03-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
lorong 18 house 20
Apple
Fei Fei
Anna
Can DFK
QiQi
YueYue
D cup, BBBJ, AR
Lina
BBBJ, AR
Xiao Xue
BBBJ, Can DFK
Ferrari
C cup, fair skin, DFK and BBBJ
Happy
B cup, fair skin, BBBJ
Qian Duo Duo
D cup melon, not fat, very fair skin, DFK, BBBJ
Baby
B cup, fair skin, BBBJ, DFK

Bro

Thanks for the extensive list!
May I know who are the prettier ones ? Only Qiqi and FeiFei?
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 16-03-2023, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro

Thanks for the extensive list!
May I know who are the prettier ones ? Only Qiqi and FeiFei?
I seen the girls, I wanted to try QiQi and XiaoXue, but 2033 opened lol . I tried Anna here, outside looks fine, but inside not as expected haha.
Old 16-03-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I seen the girls, I wanted to try QiQi and XiaoXue, but 2033 opened lol . I tried Anna here, outside looks fine, but inside not as expected haha.
Hey thanks bro!
Will give update on 2033 upcoming target once available.
Old 16-03-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bael deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You should have try QiQi bro, much better than Anna imo.
Old 17-03-2023, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bael View Post
You should have try QiQi bro, much better than Anna imo.
I saw her after the session with Anna, will make time to try her.
Old 17-03-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Joea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJoea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I saw her after the session with Anna, will make time to try her.
U should bru. No regrets
Old 17-03-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Fatmans is Cool - loads of Potential

Xiao Xue service attitude problems
Old 17-03-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster