The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 14-03-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Tried a few but still find myself going back to g6. =)
Sashimi? Or just ice cream
Old 14-03-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Sashimi? Or just ice cream
How about you? Wanted to go today. Bro in front of me keep on extending. Lol
Old 14-03-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
How about you? Wanted to go today. Bro in front of me keep on extending. Lol
No comments. Sashimi getting very popular. Ppl like to eat so keep eating lo
Old 15-03-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

Hahah she knows how to keep you coming back for more 🤣 sashimi is very addictive one
Old 15-03-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzz59 View Post
Hahah she knows how to keep you coming back for more 🤣 sashimi is very addictive one

Are you sure G6 serves sashimi now? Previously I kniw she does but after the recent scare when she had to take long rest.... I dun tink she serves sashimi anymore. Coz oredi 2 strikes and if kenna 1 more time means balik kampung for sure. No more chances. Its her ricebowl so I dun tink she is willing to risk it anymore for anyone now.
Old 15-03-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

G6 current face condition very bad, poc marked and can see obvious holes and black heads. I think it will be good for her if she takes a short break and stop wearing make up for awhile and let her skin heal.
Old 15-03-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
G6 current face condition very bad, poc marked and can see obvious holes and black heads. I think it will be good for her if she takes a short break and stop wearing make up for awhile and let her skin heal.
Her condition only became like that after she went for breast augmentation surgery followed by downtime for some issues.. .. looks like her body has adverse reaction to the medications.
Old 15-03-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 2
Randyxxxx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRandyxxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Her condition only became like that after she went for breast augmentation surgery followed by downtime for some issues.. .. looks like her body has adverse reaction to the medications.
Given time, I am sure she will be back to her original beauty. Someone even quoted previously she being the prettiest in JM14 and I do agree. I wish her, G6, the best of luck on her road to recovery.
Old 15-03-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

I like her for her service and attitude. Looks /figure of cos no need say much. Hope she get well soon
Old 16-03-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

met Sushi, JM14 G7 from 2016-2018, in KL. Was browsing KL sites and saw her being advertised as former GL with all the details of house and number. Met up with her and seems to be her, but I wouldn't really know cos i never tried her before when she was in SG. Her stories she tell me seem the same as what I read before though, like that bro that pao her for $1440 a day until he ran out of money.

she will only be in KL until 21st. anyone interested can go see the website, amoi2u . org.
Old 16-03-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Wow. Serious power. See her nei ei already buay tahan. Looks attractive.
Old 17-03-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Heard jm14 got girls go back today, anyone know who ?

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 17-03-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 14
elmotubbies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

11, 15
Heard 12 13 19 also soon
Old 17-03-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thxs for the info

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 17-03-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
met Sushi, JM14 G7 from 2016-2018, in KL. Was browsing KL sites and saw her being advertised as former GL with all the details of house and number. Met up with her and seems to be her, but I wouldn't really know cos i never tried her before when she was in SG. Her stories she tell me seem the same as what I read before though, like that bro that pao her for $1440 a day until he ran out of money.

she will only be in KL until 21st. anyone interested can go see the website, amoi2u . org.
Lol...... she was known was Waree during her stint in JM14 as G7. Very popular Angpai who is fully booked everyday.... well known for her PSE services and a 3-holer (need to book 2 slots) or you have to wait long long in the queue.

This is her umpteen time returning to KL..... she did came down to JB once but prefers KL gigs as she claimed Singkies talk so much but never support her when she came down to JB.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1