The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JayScout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Massage with one-dragon service

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/chen-xi-massage/

Hi All Bros,

Would like to share with you guys a recent encounter.....Was having a backache last Sunday so went to tried on a massage with this lady Chen Xi. To my surprise I was greeted by a elegant and bubbly lady. I thought it will be different from the photos as usual due to filtering.

She shower me together and I was serve like a king!!! Then I when to lie down on bed as it was a massage session. Halfway around 20 mins after some hard presses she ask me if I wanted to try a one dragon service which is massage plus FJ...... Seasoned Bros should know what I meant!!! Then i told her is it like just a FJ and ends it but she is the authetic dong guan one dragon service. Finally, I decided to give in a shot as it was just a top up of a few dollars. So the massage ended after ard 35mins then we proceed with the one dragon service whereby she cat bath me from top to bottom with her big boobs. Follow by licking and sucking the whole body from top to bottom and also the AR....... then with her DT bj and ball sucking.... The arousal was so high whereby I almost cant take it and I have to stop her to take control. Then I foreplay her and we proceed with FJ... She was very accomdating to many position and is like a hungry kitten on the way she initiate the FJ.... I am lucky that I am able to last and after the whole session I realise I passed the hour already. she is not a time watcher as I take some time to release. I am glad to encounter such one dragon service that I have seen so long..... I strongly recommend to Bros who love to fuck very long...... I know there are some talented Bros here who have high endurance level.... Give it a try on Chen Xi... =)

I never expect that a massage will end up with a FJ.
Old 07-01-2023, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Effiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage with one-dragon service

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayScout View Post
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/chen-xi-massage/

Hi All Bros,

Would like to share with you guys a recent encounter.....Was having a backache last Sunday so went to tried on a massage with this lady Chen Xi. To my surprise I was greeted by a elegant and bubbly lady. I thought it will be different from the photos as usual due to filtering.

She shower me together and I was serve like a king!!! Then I when to lie down on bed as it was a massage session. Halfway around 20 mins after some hard presses she ask me if I wanted to try a one dragon service which is massage plus FJ...... Seasoned Bros should know what I meant!!! Then i told her is it like just a FJ and ends it but she is the authetic dong guan one dragon service. Finally, I decided to give in a shot as it was just a top up of a few dollars. So the massage ended after ard 35mins then we proceed with the one dragon service whereby she cat bath me from top to bottom with her big boobs. Follow by licking and sucking the whole body from top to bottom and also the AR....... then with her DT bj and ball sucking.... The arousal was so high whereby I almost cant take it and I have to stop her to take control. Then I foreplay her and we proceed with FJ... She was very accomdating to many position and is like a hungry kitten on the way she initiate the FJ.... I am lucky that I am able to last and after the whole session I realise I passed the hour already. she is not a time watcher as I take some time to release. I am glad to encounter such one dragon service that I have seen so long..... I strongly recommend to Bros who love to fuck very long...... I know there are some talented Bros here who have high endurance level.... Give it a try on Chen Xi... =)

I never expect that a massage will end up with a FJ.
So total dmg how much?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1