The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
Re: No more streetwalker FL in GL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

miss these 2 words so much
or

要嗎?
要去嗎?
要爽嗎?
Old 21-01-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

today is cny eve n tmr is cny 1st day.. wonder can go where to have a new year fuck? GL house got open or not?
Old 21-01-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jakeleung1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
today is cny eve n tmr is cny 1st day.. wonder can go where to have a new year fuck? GL house got open or not?
A few of the thai cat 60 definitely open, they closed last weekend 1 day in lieu, so confirm open through this weekend.
Old 28-01-2023, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

surcharge over oredi by now rite
Old 05-02-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Never tried those streetwalker b4.
Few weeks back after done with a fj, while walking to take a bus, saw a lady cheekily chatting with a guy and he nods his head. I guess is one of the street walker? Haha. No experience in such so cant conclude. But am sure they still exist.
If u r alone and walk ard GL with cheeky face, am sure they will approach u
Old 05-02-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
DanielChan is Cool - loads of Potential

There is streetwalker. Some used to be at orchard towers. Emma is nice, saw her few weeks back. Usually she in black top. Then gt some others also
Old 10-02-2023, 02:21 AM
Samster

think GL really no more streetwalker. just now went go walk one round again from lor 25 to lor 6 n did not see a single streetwalker. think can forget to go GL to look for streetwalker FL liao. missed those days where the prc mei mei line up at the street for u to see n call. now no more le.
Old 12-02-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!

Theres a street walker @L18 . Deaf Malay super skinny flat chest . Super tight.
Old 12-02-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13988 / Power: 14
kopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe nowadays gals become smarter gone online no need to stand under the hot sun and rain!
Old 14-02-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
think GL really no more streetwalker. just now went go walk one round again from lor 25 to lor 6 n did not see a single streetwalker. .
Lor 25 to Lor 6... sounded long walk to me..
Old 14-02-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
DanielChan is Cool - loads of Potential

Lor 16 gt, and Lorong 20, opp the convenience store. Price usually there 50 to 100. Depends on the lady. If lucky, gt their contact number and can arrange nxt time easily
Old 14-02-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielChan View Post
Lor 16 gt, and Lorong 20, opp the convenience store. Price usually there 50 to 100. Depends on the lady. If lucky, gt their contact number and can arrange nxt time easily
Was there before and got pulled into a dark alley by an OKT who showed me some busty girls wearing bras only.
Old 15-02-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Was there before and got pulled into a dark alley by an OKT who showed me some busty girls wearing bras only.
but this was LONG time ago right?
Old 15-02-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielChan View Post
they are either transexuals or aunties though
Old 25-02-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!

you can find some in opposite NEW CATHAY hotel(near the chinese restaurents) if you go around afternoon. last month I tried a girl but not SYT. May be 30. I don't know where she from but can understand and speak English. nice fit body shape specially in doggy, few min non rush BJ with CD, no rush for FJ, rose color beautiful pussy like western girls, totally worth for 50+room. said she will here few month. I think may be still around here. I don't have contact or photo. I also no time to go there above 1 month. thinking to go this week after see this thread . there are some other pretty lady also around there but she is more attractive(not very pretty ) with golden short hair, fair skin with nice reddish leg. but only bad thing they use the behind uncle 5$ quick fuck dirty rooms. I asked her can come to cathay hotel if I come again for 2hr booking, but she said can't due to police raid and night time also no work. sure some one will be there around afternoon. best of luck to find her bro.

Last edited by yuanswang; 25-02-2023 at 10:50 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1