The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2009, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Thank you, warbird, for introducing me to the company. It was a great night out. Okay, so I can associate Fischer and Gogogo now!
My Dear Bro Chenzong,

Pleasure was all mine. Have a safe trip back to SH.

Cheers!

.................................................. .................................................. .......

I hv read avidly on my current favorite topic "how to give women COS n ejaculation" n I'm amazed at my own ignorance despite being a lao chi ko pek.

I believe I hv acquired the basic knowledge, the next step is for me to field test all the various psychological n physical methods.

One thing I'm certain: The gal must be emotionally ready n feel safe n comfortable w/ me, n in the right mood, otherwise nothing will work. I'll also need her constant feedback n guidance...bcos not only every gal responses differently, but also the same gal may response differently depending on her mood...

This reminds me of a quote by Hippocrates: life is short, but art is long. He was comparing the difficulties encountered in learning the art of medicine or healing with the shortness of human life.

The same applies to the art n science of attracting women n sexual mastery.

I would encourage esteemed bros here to share their experience n expertise w/ all of us.

Ths for reading!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 29-12-2009, 11:04 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings to all esteemed samsters,

Can't believe the yr will be over soon. I hv not forgotten the primary purpose of this thread n I hv been busy...

In the last 2 days, I hv met several gals outside KTVs either by direct approach or intro by mummies aka OKTs. All the gals do ST except for one. They r happy w/ the usual $250-300, but a very chio SH gal is asking 1.3K, hmmmm...

One of the gals is a tall n chio PRC student, only 18-19, who was nabbed in a raid n her passport was kept by AV (??). She is afraid to run KTVs n only wants to be BAO-ed. I'm waiting for the damage n terms...

BTW, my "niece" BB told me her aunt had been admitted to a hospital in Fuzhou n she was waiting to find out if surgery would be needed...

Dun worry, I'm not going pay a penny for her aunt's surgery. However, I hv promised to give BB a generous signing bonus when she becomes my mistress, to be paid after the deal has been consummated, hehehe.

Cheers!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 29-12-2009, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2290 / Power: 19
S i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Happy 2010 new year to u bro warbird!

U're da man of KTV for the year 2009! Let see u keep the crown again for 2010!

Btw,mind can u PM me around how much on average to BY a prc ger? I also have a fetish for slim tall nice butt nice tits prc girl There's a 18yrs old offered to me at $2k per mth but not the kind i want...she's only 1.55m tall n not so chio...

Anyway, i wish to ask for ur advise cos also do not wish to overpay or spoilt the current market
Old 29-12-2009, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Greetings to all esteemed samsters,

Can't believe the yr will be over soon. I hv not forgotten the primary purpose of this thread n I hv been busy...

Bro WB
Well...at least it can be considered to b a rather fruitful year for u...i've lost track of all ur BYs...
Old 29-12-2009, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 19
justime is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustime is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustime is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro Warbird,

It has been quite a while since I logged in here and I must say that I really did enjoy reading your “sordid” escapades in Macau. I got to admit that my sex life is on a slowdown trajectory somewhat as I kind of feel a bit jaded and seriously in need of some respite. Age is catching up!

1) Just a little anecdote of an incredible display of Kismet (synchronicity) whilst I was in Bangkok. A couple of days back I decided to visit a club for a spot of dancing with my Thai gf – Paeng – yes, the same one!.

Lo and behold at the club I met a dancer there. She is the very same dancer E that I used to BY when she did her stint in Singapore. E, by the way, is PRC and NOT Thai.

After an extended period of non contact, and now upon this 'fortuitous' meeting at the BKK club, E started calling me and SMSing me again. (Yes, I entertained the prospect of having both E and Paeng simultaneous. The soft curves of Paeng should complement very nicely with E’s taut dancer body …. this lascivious thought however exist only in the realm of fantasy ….. at present!

2) Talking about threesomes, remember M whom you met at the Japanese Restaurant? She is back in Vietnam. Apparently a well heeled gentleman there proposed to her. She purportedly said yes to his marriage proposal. What is interesting is that she says she will sow her proverbial wild oats with me. And this includes Ménage à trois - only NOT with her sister (dammmmmm!)

3) Finally, after stepping on this shores of this little dot, not even an hour elapsed when a friend from my school days called me. He "jioed" me to DC for HH. Without further ado I was there yesterday at around six pm. At this timing, there are about thirty gals around. (We decided to go “mummyless” – do not feel like engaging L (PRC who married SGP) who is the only mummy working there I recognized. I used to utilise L's services several years back. I like L's look in a very MILFy way - but since another friend of mine tried to 'up' her she is 'off-limits' to me. (My friend did NOT succeed however)

Anyway, since we intend to book the gal for the entire HH session, thought a DIY session would suffice as all the available gals congregated near the stage area. Unfortunately none really caught my fancy.

I thus once again let chance dictate my choice. I asked my friend’s lady (a SYT delicate beauty) to introduce me someone (with the simple criteria of being playful). The lady – HH is rates only average on my aesthetics scale. But she is indeed fun. HH is a little fleshy with quite good curves. I enjoyed my time with her as she is quite vivacious. Might pay DC a revisit soon after resting a bit (feel an onset of flu coming on)…….

Cheers and a belated merry Christmas greeting bro!

We would sit down and think which way To walk and pass our long love’s day."
Old 30-12-2009, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S i l v i a View Post
Happy 2010 new year to u bro warbird!.............

Btw,mind can u PM me around how much on average to BY a prc ger? I also have a fetish for slim tall nice butt nice tits prc girl There's a 18yrs old offered to me at $2k per mth but not the kind i want...she's only 1.55m tall n not so chio...

Anyway, i wish to ask for ur advise cos also do not wish to overpay or spoilt the current market
Happy new yr to u!

I'm just a newbie trying to get some practical experience.

How much to BY a PRC ger? It varies...from nothing to a lot.

If u r a crafty serpent n know how to appeal to ur quarry's 5 senses n give her COS regularly, u can get her for free. She may even work to support u.

On the other hand, can u imagine if Bill Gates is KC-ed by a PRC gal? How much could she get? How abt tens of billions in USD, hehehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Well...at least it can be considered to b a rather fruitful year for u...i've lost track of all ur BYs...
Hi bro,

Just trying...

How was the singer w/ u that nite? ST ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justime View Post
Hi bro Warbird,

It has been quite a while since I logged in here....

1) Just a little anecdote of an incredible display of Kismet (synchronicity) whilst I was in Bangkok.....
3) Finally, after stepping on this shores of this little dot, not even an hour elapsed when a friend from my school days called me. He "jioed" me to DC for HH...

I thus once again let chance dictate my choice............................. Might pay DC a revisit soon after resting a bit (feel an onset of flu coming on)…….
Hi bro Justime,

Welcome to SIN!!

Call me next time u want to go DC.

Pls keep in touch.

.................................................. .................................................. .......

Went to LV sh w/ bro kernomaniac last nite.

The expensive SH gal is not my type. Dun understand why several of my frens like her so much.

The 18 yo student from Dongbei is attractive n sexy to me. She is tall n has spent 2 yrs in a famous dance school in Beijing, learning Latin dances. She is voluptuous for someone her age. Ample n perky ass of around 36! Slim legs but not so slim thighs. Need to see her in mini skirt or hot pants before deciding. A little problem: She is a childhood fren of a Dongbei gal that I BAO-ed briefly before. She is in fact using the same HP no!!

Bro Kenomanaic had a very sexy but more mature Beijing gal who accompanied him to St James. Wat happened last nite?

Life is ironic. A lao chi ko pek like me is getting an 18 yo, whereas young man like Kerno is getting a more mature lady.

Happy New Year to all bros n samsters!!

Bro WB

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 30-12-2009, 11:47 AM
Samster

Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hi bro,

Just trying...

How was the singer w/ u that nite? ST ok?

Went to LV sh w/ bro kernomaniac last nite.

The expensive SH gal is not my type. Dun understand why several of my frens like her so much.

The 18 yo student from Dongbei is attractive n sexy to me. She is tall n has spent 2 yrs in a famous dance school in Beijing, learning Latin dances. She is voluptuous for someone her age. Ample n perky ass of around 36! Slim legs but not so slim thighs. Need to see her in mini skirt or hot pants before deciding. A little problem: She is a childhood fren of a Dongbei gal that I BAO-ed briefly before. She is in fact using the same HP no!!

Bro Kenomanaic had a very sexy but more mature Beijing gal who accompanied him to St James. Wat happened last nite?

Life is ironic. A lao chi ko pek like me is getting an 18 yo, whereas young man like Kerno is getting a more mature lady.

Happy New Year to all bros n samsters!!

Bro WB

Bro WB
Hi Bro,

Well...the singer was ok. She's alrite company, but i'm not lkg for ST or anythg...u know my preferences now...only in China...lol

Sorry couldn't join u guys last nite, had some stuff to do...anyway, lks like u have yet another BY target...ur like a bullet train, u just don't slow down, do u?
Old 31-12-2009, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro,

Well...the singer was ok. She's alrite company, but i'm not lkg for ST or anythg...u know my preferences now...only in China...lol

Sorry couldn't join u guys last nite, had some stuff to do...anyway, lks like u have yet another BY target...ur like a bullet train, u just don't slow down, do u?
Hi bro Fischer,

Of course I know ur preferences n u know mine...but dun tell me u will remain celibate until u migrate to Macau, China, hehehe.

I leave no stone unturned, always looking n prowling...one reason is that of all the gals I hv entered into serious negotiation to BY, only abt 2/3 hv actually become my mistresses. They r often fickle-minded n r ready sell their pussies to the highest bidder. To be fair, I hv changed my mind frequently too.

There is also another uncharted territory for me. According to an experienced fellow ah pek, young local gals r actually easier n cheaper to BY. I hv zero experience in this field n will need his guidance.

Cheers!

BTW, I'm making preparations to spend half my time a yr in Macau, China, hopefully within 12 months. I'll hv more fun w/ more chio gals while actually spending less... Maybe I'll even make more money. That would be a win-win-win situation.

Called a couple of DC mummies to check on a few gals. Heard from them that the nite before Xmas, a certain singer got "flower donations"of 620k! Any esteemed bros here r among the benefactors or "donators"?

Happy New Year!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 31-12-2009, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
bloody_vlahov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

frankly, i think the whole process of wooing them, and getting them to whatever is the one and only reason why i hit these joints. i don't derive pleasure from easily caught targets. i lose interest easily if i don't have to expend effort and time ... spending money is a secondary concern, but i will never ever let these girls get a free and easy ride ! haha
Old 31-12-2009, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Called a couple of DC mummies to check on a few gals. Heard from them that the nite before Xmas, a certain singer got "flower donations"of 620k! Any esteemed bros here r among the benefactors or "donators"?
620k!!! What the!!! That's enough to get a nice apartment in Singapore!
Old 01-01-2010, 11:43 AM
Samster

Well...Happy New Year to all Bros here...here's wishing all dreams come true and many great times ahead!!
Old 01-01-2010, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
uhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Happy new yr to u!

I'm just a newbie trying to get some practical experience.

How much to BY a PRC ger? It varies...from nothing to a lot.

If u r a crafty serpent n know how to appeal to ur quarry's 5 senses n give her COS regularly, u can get her for free. She may even work to support u.

On the other hand, can u imagine if Bill Gates is KC-ed by a PRC gal? How much could she get? How abt tens of billions in USD, hehehe.

Bro WB
hey, i read all of your stories and others bro incl i just feel this is rich man staff. i am just a bank staff earning a lowly pay how to enjoy. can the rich bros can recommend me what kind of job should i get early in my years. i wish to get rich too.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloody_vlahov View Post
frankly, i think the whole process of wooing them, and getting them to whatever is the one and only reason why i hit these joints. i don't derive pleasure from easily caught targets. i lose interest easily if i don't have to expend effort and time ... spending money is a secondary concern, but i will never ever let these girls get a free and easy ride ! haha
Hi bro BV,

I know ur MO, hehehe. Ur r smooth n romantic.

I also like the challenge of bedding chio gals who dun do ST n who play hard to get. If I get a little KC-ed so much the better as long as I'm in firm control. I really enjoy the androgens/dopamine/norepinephrine rush...

Pls continue to post ur many sexploits here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
620k!!! What the!!! That's enough to get a nice apartment in Singapore!
Hi bro chenzong,

Can u imagine wat a hungry 色狼 like me can do w/ the money in China?

Dun forget that I'll visit u soon.

Quote:
Well...Happy New Year to all Bros here...here's wishing all dreams come true and many great times ahead!!
Hi bro Fischer,

I know ur dreams will come true...soon. I want to to be there too, hehehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhoo View Post
hey, i read all of your stories and others bro incl i just feel this is rich man staff. i am just a bank staff earning a lowly pay how to enjoy. can the rich bros can recommend me what kind of job should i get early in my years. i wish to get rich too.
Hi bro uhoo,

Not true. Of course u may need some money initially...

If u become a "bad boy" n a "crafty serpent," u can get all the gals u ever want w/o spending much money.

You dun need to be very handsome (潘), hv the cock of a donkey (驴) n be filthy rich (邓) to get very chio women to fall for u though...as purported by Chinese folklore. Just myths. But u MUST hv the tongue of a serpent: for sweet talking (小) them n to give them incredible pleasure, preferably COS, hehehe, n lots of free time (闲). It's very hard work n time consuming, actually...nothing is easy in this world since Adam was banished fro the garden of Eden.

The good news is that once u dominate over them n get them attached to u, they may support u instead.

THE single most important attribute for attracting n keeping exceptional women which Chinese folklore doesn't even mention: Your unlimited self-confidence.

BTW, I'm not sure abt making money. If u speak good Malay, go to Indonesia n make ur fortune there...any bros here get better ideas?

Happy New year to all samsters!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 02-01-2010, 12:25 PM
Samster

Correction: Nothing has been easy for all men in this world since Adam was banished from the garden of Eden. And women hv suffered tremendous pain n faced great risks from childbirth...

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 02-01-2010, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
bloody_vlahov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi brother warbird,

true, true, self-confidence without the child-like arrogance is a big turn-on for these women. personally, i feel that self-confidence comes from life experiences, going through bad times without giving up, not buckling under pressure, and having the courage to move forward when there's a way backwards. through all these, you will understand yourself better, and it is thi understanding that gradually metamorphose itself into self-confidence. the difference between self-confidence and arrogance is the wisdom to be humble and to understand the different shades of grey in the world

when you talk to the girls, the way you present yourself, in most cases, is a summary of the above-mentioned. sensitive and smart girls can smell the difference between a 'vase' and a man of substance. do not promise easily, do not flash your assets wantonly; a self-confident man need not show off his material assets. his best assets are his life experiences and confidence. a true fighter must be able to fight with his hands. you don't always have the luxury of your fancy weapons

in reply to uhoo brother, any job that allows you exposure to different aspects of responsibilities is always good, regardless of pay. if you learn well and fast, monetary compensation will be in multiplier effect. or do business. managing risks is the best method to gain life experience and self-confidence, provided you don't get bankrupted by the experience (like i had on more than one occasion. i'm a huge huge risk-taker! risk is my aphrodisiac)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1