The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2024, 11:25 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8051 / Power: 27
devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute
Do male customers also get arrested by the police if massage ladies are arrested?

Do male customers also get arrested by the police if massage ladies are arrested?

I once read a section in the Geylang forum that male customers will not be charged but the police will inform their families.

Is that right?
Old 21-03-2024, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do male customers also get arrested by the police if massage ladies are arrested?

From my knowledge, they usually target the ML instead of customer. As long as you are cooperative and do not try to side the ML, nothing happens after a statement.
Old 21-03-2024, 11:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
Re: Do male customers also get arrested by the police if massage ladies are arrested?

Depends, sometimes you just have to give name and IC number. If caught in the middle of a fuck, then have to give a statement. Most of the time that’s it, unless you got other problems they discover
Old 21-03-2024, 12:02 PM
Samster (Donor)

devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute

Thank You All For Replying

What kind of things should we say or should not say in the statements?

Will we implicate ourselves if we say that the male customer is having sex with the massage lady?

What does “taking the side of the Massage Lady” means?
Old 21-03-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 1
Pressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabul View Post
Depends, sometimes you just have to give name and IC number. If caught in the middle of a fuck, then have to give a statement. Most of the time that’s it, unless you got other problems they discover
if get caught while doing it, will they let you finish shooting? lol
Old 21-03-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!

Customer usually won’t be implicated as the raid is for licensing and immigration offence. Customer will usually ask to record a statement as a supporting document for the arrest.
Old 21-03-2024, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Will the family be informed? I think most brothers here are more worried about it than the rest. 😆
Old 21-03-2024, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Will the family be informed? I think most brothers here are more worried about it than the rest. 😆
Nope. Why would police inform the family for?
Even if you get arrested and need a bailor, you also choose who to call.
Old 21-03-2024, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute

During inspection:
If the deed (HJ or FJ) is not done - no issues. They can't expect your intentions.

If the deed is being done: then obviously can't nor should you deny.
Your particulars are taken down, should you be needed for further interviews to assist in investigation.

If the deed is done: if job done, and the knock on the door comes. And there is no evidence around, then just be honest. ML /FL will be interviewed separately to ensure story is the same. If you say no action and she succumbs to telling the truth, then not good.

Bottom line: don't be a hero, never worth it.
Old 21-03-2024, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
During inspection:
If the deed (HJ or FJ) is not done - no issues. They can't expect your intentions.

Your particulars are taken down, should you be needed for further interviews to assist in investigation.

If the deed is done: if job done, and the knock on the door comes. And there is no evidence around, then just be honest. ML /FL will be interviewed separately to ensure story is the same. If you say no action and she succumbs to telling the truth, then not good.

Thanks for the comprehensive share. If deed is done and the knock came, can say no mah. No all ML will offer their GQ to all customers and not all customers will take up the GQ too.
Old 21-03-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
During inspection:

Hello Brother, Thank You For Your Advice

I am most worried about being caught while doing the deed.

If any male customer is caught while doing the deed or after doing the deed (because of thrown away condoms and such), do you think the male customer might be jailed for having sex with a massage lady in an unlicensed establishment?

How do you think the male customer might land himself in trouble if he is called up for further investigations interviews after being caught while doing the deed?

Thank You
Old 21-03-2024, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
I believe the law states that it's not wrong, prostition is legal here whether operating officially in Geylang or under the guise of something else.

However, living off the earnings of a sex worker (other than officially in Geylang), that is illegal.

Then there is also other matters that pertains to common sense:
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/online-vice-howard-shaw-stripped-of-public-service-medal

Hence in Dome 1 and 3, some of the sex workers are positioned as young with some of their passport info provided eg age.

So play, have common sense, when caught during or after, just be honest.

Those who are questioned after the deed, If you deny and the ML/FL in question admits to providing you services, then the outcome may not be so good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildick View Post
Hello Brother, Thank You For Your Advice

I am most worried about being caught while doing the deed.

If any male customer is caught while doing the deed or after doing the deed (because of thrown away condoms and such), do you think the male customer might be jailed for having sex with a massage lady in an unlicensed establishment?

Thank You
Old 21-03-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Usually AV harvested enough intel before raids. I ever heard from my colleague that he was pull to one side for statement and AV threaten to call his family on the spot if he deny the hj (don’t know got evidence or not).

At the end, he admitted got do service, ML kena send back. My colleague bo taiji
Old 21-03-2024, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 4
ironsight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If caught in the deed, just the honest about it and give your statement. Usually you won't be bothered again.

If really need to call you up further for investigations, likely the masseuse denied/claimed trial and you may be needed as prosecution witness..
Old 21-03-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 15
xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!

If tio raid, just tell police all the truth and everything will be fine. Police will ask you how many times did you visit the shop. Police will tell you that they will retrieve the cctv record. So don't try to lie. If you are cooperative with them, police won't inform your family members.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1