The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2012, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future
My Collection of Short School Experiences

Monday morning 8am and our first lesson was PE. While we were all putting our bags into our classroom and getting our PE clothes out to change, Angelina suddenly exclaimed "OH SHIT"! We turned around and stared at her as she continued by saying "I forgot to bring my PE attire to change into". We went back to our own devices and went to the toilet to change, rushing to PE immediately after.

Our PE teacher Mr Tan was a super strict man and his rules were that the first time you forgot to bring PE attire, 50 sit ups. 100 the following time and an additional 50 subsequently.

Since I was the PE rep, I went earlier to collect the keys from him after I changed and went to get the soft balls for our PE lesson today. Just as I was walking back onto the track, I saw Angeline doing her sit ups facing me, eyes closed and counting loudly. 12, 13, 14...

I managed to catch a glimpse of a bit of white as I walked closer to her. Her skirt tucked in between her legs, protecting most of her modesty as she continued her sit ups. As she rose up and down, her legs began to move higher, to facilitate her elbows touching her knees probably...

Her skirt started to ride up as she counted 25, 26... I was just a few steps away from her and I had to think quickly. I decided to drop the balls I was carrying. Just the one on top of course as it was balanced precariously on top of 2 others. I attempted to bend down to pick it up as the remaining 2 balls rolled off my hands and far away from me. I took a quick glance and saw that the rest of the class was paying attention to Mr Tan speaking to them about the rules of the game and paid no attention to what was happening as I bent down to get the balls which were slowly rolling away.

First, her pink mizuno shoes came nearer into view and then her short white cotton socks, just below her ankles. My eyes travelled up her smooth white long legs a little before I reached the spot between her legs. Her skirt had rode up a little and I 'chased one of the balls' until I was almost near enough to smell her inviting white cotton panties. By that time, her legs were really touching her tighs and I could just see a small patch of very bright yellow, staining where her crotch area was supposed to be.

I picked up the ball and ran after the others, trying hard to hide the hard on that was visible through my black PE pants
Old 28-12-2012, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 12
kittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Collection of Short School Experiences

My 啊弟's thread must come in support abit

Although I shld be asleep now..oops
Old 28-12-2012, 02:25 AM
Samster

BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittymae View Post
My 啊弟's thread must come in support abit

Although I shld be asleep now..oops
Hahaha no need to sleep la. Next update coming... NOW
Old 28-12-2012, 02:28 AM
Samster

"WOOOO" the class shouted as claps rang through the air loudly as the class stood up to say "THANK YOU MR FONG" as Mr Fong, our physics teacher released us half an hour early for the second time this week. Most of the people in class ran out for an early break, beating the canteen crowd during the twice daily recess as I, the AV rep, stayed back to help unplug Mr Fong's laptop from the plug below the teacher's desk.

Mr Fong went to clean the whiteboard as I walked towards the teacher's table, noticing that Beth, my classmate was reading something from her phone with her other hand below the table. Beth was way too engrossed with whatever was on her phone as I looked up from under the teacher's table after I unplugged the charger, catching a glimpse of blue.

'What was that?' I thought to myself again as I stole another glance and the sight that greeted me caused a tent to form in my white long pants. The blue had been replaced by a slim tanned finger, touching and exciting the patch where the blue was, under green school desk.

I almost hit my head on the bottom of the table as I stood up quickly, shocked by what I've seen. Beth was a tracker. Powerful tanned leg muscles, coupled with a to die for figure and pretty face, long almost waist length hair, she was the object of desire for every guy in the school
Here she was, lonely and alone, fingering herself in class while everyone was out for brunch?

I managed to place the charger on the table just as Mr Fong turned around, almost catching me stay too long under the table. Carrying his latop in one hand, with his charger placed in between the half closed lid and the keyboard, he finally walked out of the class after saying bye to the two of us one last time. Beth glanced up from her phone just in time to see me creep up behind her. She quickly pressed the middle button on her SGS3, bringing up the home screen as I asked her what she was reading.

She tried to deny that she was reading anything when I told her I would send pictures of her masturbating under her desk if she refused to tell me. There was a large gaping hole where her mouth was as she supressed a scream. Her eyes were almost popping out of their sockets as she stared at me.
Old 28-12-2012, 10:21 AM
Samster

"I... I... was reading uh..." and her voice dropped into a whisper as she continued "Fifty Shades Darker". I smiled as I knew that she was under my control now, with nowhere to go. She can always run. But fast as she may be, she can run be she cannot hide. She gave in to my slow but steady advances as I unbuttoned one of the buttons on her white school blouse and pushed my rough hands into her shirt. I grabbed her half cup bra excitedly as I used my other hand to unclasp it from the back.

She never tried to resist me as I roughly massaged her nipples and tuned them softly. My free hand reached below, grabbing the hand that was still pleasuring her. We stood up and moved towards the window and she lay there ready for me to take her. I closed and locked both doors as I got below the window too. Too close for anyone peeking in to see. Turning off the lights, we were only illuminated by the natural lights streaming into the classroom. To anybody outside, our class would appear empty.

Beth got afraid, covering herself up and putting her legs together, restricting my access to those wet blue panties beneath the skirt. Her skirt was completely covering her panties as her legs were outstretched. I slowly unbuttoned another button on her white blouse and revealing her matching blue bra as I reached down to lift her green pleated skirt, exposing her blue panties. The cotton material seemed especially soft as I fingered it, sucking on her C cup boobs at the same time. Pulling it off from her in a fast rough motion, I pinned her onto the floor exposing her unshaved pussy for the first time.

It was bright pink, a little bushy haired, wet and ready for me to enter her as I hastily unzipped my pants and pulled my underwear to one side, forcing my long 8" dick into her unprotected pussy. She struggled to control her moans as I slid easily in and out. 'Oh she isn't a virgin' I thought to myself as I groped her boobs hard. Her pussy was not all that tight and I called her slut repeatedly as I rammed her again and again. Pressing her neck down with one hand, almost chocking her, I pulled the other two buttons apart and rammed her harder.
Old 28-12-2012, 10:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Wow, this brings back lots of memories of archives filed away in my head... please continue!
Old 28-12-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 14
tttk3388 is one of the Best!tttk3388 is one of the Best!tttk3388 is one of the Best!

Wow thats a juicy start. Please continue!
Old 28-12-2012, 11:54 PM
Samster

I was quite new to sex and could not last long before I had to cum. I started by pulling her blouse apart then warning her I was about to cum. This little voice in my head told me that it would be hard to clean up if I shot on her body and I forced her mouth open. She got my hint and stuck out her slutty tongue, giving me that CFM look on top of the enjoyment she was having from my long and thick monster ramming her loose cunt. I got up and pulled her up by her hair as I rammed my hard dick into her waiting mouth, forcing it in and out a few times before spewing my load into the same mouth that many other men spewed their loads into before.

She licked me clean and told me to hand over my phone for her to delete the incriminating picture before she realised, as she looked at the media folder that she was tricked. By then, I had already zipped up my pants and snatched my Xperia S back, leaving her stunned and lying on the floor, bra thrown to the side, blouse fully unbuttoned and underwear down to her ankles.

I took a last glance at the bit of cum dripping out of her open mouth before leaving to join the rest of the class for brunch. She of course, had her 'brunch' and at that moment, received a SMS from her OKT telling her to be at Hotel 81 Balestier at 3pm.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
scoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh, you are writing my idea.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:37 PM
Samster

Hahaha is it? O.o oops. Feel free to post your short stories here and keep my thread alive due to personal reasons I can't write anymore
Old 03-01-2013, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
scheonghk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro BMW69, thanks for keeping your stories going. Just got back from overseas and its always interesting to read your schoolgirl stories. Would it hurt to share what school the girl in your story is from? Great PCC material for all bros here. For me, my gf's slightly turned on by your story and is agreeable to roleplay this scene for me as a welcome-back present from my last-minute work trip
Old 03-01-2013, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheonghk View Post
Bro BMW69, thanks for keeping your stories going. Just got back from overseas and its always interesting to read your schoolgirl stories. Would it hurt to share what school the girl in your story is from? Great PCC material for all bros here. For me, my gf's slightly turned on by your story and is agreeable to roleplay this scene for me as a welcome-back present from my last-minute work trip
Hmm can't pm you... Some JC in Bishan your gf should know la. white top green skirt.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
scheonghk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro, it's gonna be a sexciting night for me tomorrow then. My gf's gonna borrow the uniform from her friend from that JC on the pretext that it's for a post-school drama production

I haven't had any personal encounters with girls from that JC though I've heard stories from a good friend who dated one about how a turn-on their coloured sports bra through their blouses can be!
Old 03-01-2013, 12:30 AM
Samster

Wah bro!!! Your gf power leh OMG. How does she come up with such excuses?! Mine is sadly nowhere near as wild. But sex is secondary. Love comes first.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
scoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheonghk View Post
Thanks bro, it's gonna be a sexciting night for me tomorrow then. My gf's gonna borrow the uniform from her friend from that JC on the pretext that it's for a post-school drama production

I haven't had any personal encounters with girls from that JC though I've heard stories from a good friend who dated one about how a turn-on their coloured sports bra through their blouses can be!
I have that uniform. Can lend you if your gf can't find.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1