The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Gals bye bye Geylang for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Sigh, Guo Guo of 1654a RTC liao. Just noticed this afternoon. Dont even have a chance to bonk her (of Angel face), even once .....sad. Bro Bird, have u up her yet ?
Glad I was able to up her couple of times... I'm so sad she rtc.... 😕😞😕😞
Old 17-02-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
Glad I was able to up her couple of times... I'm so sad she rtc.... 😕😞😕😞
Lesson learnt : next time i dont outcall too many times .....lol
Old 17-02-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Lesson learnt : next time i dont outcall too many times .....lol
Any news why she rtc suddenly and so fast... Guess she was here less or close to 6 months..
Old 17-02-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Any news why she rtc suddenly and so fast... Guess she was here less or close to 6 months..
Dont know. I called up 1654a this afternoon then got the feedback .....
Old 17-02-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Glad I was able to up her couple of times... I'm so sad she rtc.... ��������
Sigh ... never seen her or Ella yet cos never in 1654a for at least a year
I called during CNY ...
Got curt reply that she’s not available
Not sure is not working or already cutting card
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 17-02-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sigh, Guo Guo of 1654a RTC liao. Just noticed this afternoon. Dont even have a chance to bonk her (of Angel face), even once .....sad. Bro Bird, have u up her yet ?
I called during CNY ...
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 17-02-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
I called during CNY ...
Sigh I have no chance to try Guo Guo or Ella too
Old 17-02-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Guo guo was sexy tall with bouncy hair... I will miss her 😢
Old 17-02-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Think Ella yet to cut card
Better try b4 she rtc

😬
Old 11-03-2020, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, i fully understand. I kenna the same. We better evolve, lol
Glad to know I'm not the only one in these shitty situations. But its really a skill how they managed to make EVERY SINGLE SUCKER feel special. I give it to them man. EOD, for me I guess it's the feeling of being wanted (in monetary or our own self perceived 'love') by someone when i cant get the same feeling at home. So I always comfort myself that I'm paying for a service (which is likely faked) to satisfy my emotional needs.
Old 11-03-2020, 02:33 AM
Samster

pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
Hi pscpscpsc2:

As mentioned by BronzeGod, WL came here to make money and not find boyfriend or husband!
Yes, they are. And we are spending to buy a service.
Old 11-03-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
I suppose it will take years before many of us can reach enlightenment such as joker88 (seasoned cheongster) to be KC proof with no emotions!
Definitely, im still not strong enough.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1