The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-09-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 7
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Bro, at least she give u discount. For my case, she also shortchanged me by 20 min (make me wait until she is sure no raid around her condo, not sure true anot). I din make noise and I guess she oso act blur, haha..Also she is not exactly pretty or busty leh. The photo in the ad is heavily photoshopped & she is definitely not D cup as advertised (my estimated is B plus).
Thanks for sharing. Looks like shortchanging of time is her modus operandi and not simply bad time management. Shall not RTM then.
Old 17-09-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Find Huan Huan or Min Min if they still available.
Old 17-09-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
Chezzter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChezzter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recently tried Juan Zi.
http://sgbeautycastles.net/juan-zi-massage-hj-bbbj/

Short FR, which might not even be useful for you guys since she is leaving on 19th. Sadly I didn't know she was leaving so soon, I do not like to visit MLs who are leaving soon, because their standards are usually bad as they do not really have the mood to do well anymore.

Looks: 8/10 (pretty, sweet, young)
Body: 8/10 (slim, no fats)
Boobs: 7/10 (Small B, soft and nice)
Massage: 4/10 (piano, 1-handed)
Sensual: 7/10 (the shy kind, which turns me on)
BBBJ: NA even though advertised (it was a capped BJ instead, and very short)
HJ: 7/10 (quite good, speed just right)
Roaming: 3.5G (kept her panties on, I didn't venture inside as well)
** Supposed to have shower together, as stated on the ad, but it did not happen.

The whole session was over within 30 mins. But yeah if her mind is already on going back, kind of expected to be shortchanged on some aspects. Kind of sad that I did not try her when she was newer, coz I liked her looks and body, and she might have been more hardworking at the start of the stint.

Next MLs on my shortlist are Feel and Nina, since I have read mostly positive reviews on both of them.
Old 18-09-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Anyone got intel on this?

http://sglonelyguy.net/ke-er-massage/

Reviews on site says came before, and previously got BBBJ, looked thru the usual channels but can't find any info other than this but can't confirm as photos look too different.

Thanks
Old 18-09-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 0
uwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman1234 View Post
For my case, she keep using her phone and talk cock for 20 mins before massage. Her HJ is really sop and didn't bother to clean up after I cum. She advertise 70 mins per session but actually is less than an hour. Time rush and act blur, service really not there.
Thank for your fr,There is still good one around,give here a miss
Old 18-09-2017, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
greatworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman1234 View Post
For my case, she keep using her phone and talk cock for 20 mins before massage. Her HJ is really sop and didn't bother to clean up after I cum. She advertise 70 mins per session but actually is less than an hour. Time rush and act blur, service really not there.
http://sglonelyguy.net/gina-massage/ this one?
Old 18-09-2017, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Anyone got intel on this?

http://sglonelyguy.net/ke-er-massage/

Reviews on site says came before, and previously got BBBJ, looked thru the usual channels but can't find any info other than this but can't confirm as photos look too different.

Thanks
If the current Ke Er's photos are real, then it can't be identical to the other Ke Er, because the latter's photos are fake. Can confirm that photos are fake based on personal encounter.
Old 18-09-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
igal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
http://sglonelyguy.net/ah-may-massage/

Definitely not SYT, boobs maybe B+ to C-. A bit bah bah. Massage is pretty good. Starts with very light massage and I thought WTF "Piano!!!" but luckily continue with some proper massage.

Service wise is ok with nice personality. 4G roaming.

RTM: Not my cup of tea.
Old 18-09-2017, 09:56 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

http://sglonelyguy.net/xiaoxiao-massage/
Any FR for this? Figure looks good. But zero FR
Old 18-09-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
guanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.liltigersden.com/polly/

Great attitude and a nice smile.

Looks : 8.5 – Sweet girl, same as pics, perhaps slightly older. Nice features.
Body : 7.5 – Slim, petite, boobs C,
Massage : 8 – not too hard but suits me. Bros looking for hard massage may find it abit lacking in firmness. Sensual part quite good.
HJ : 8 – quite ok. Lies next to you makes nice moans that turn you on. Can autoroam top, didn’t try bottom.
GFE : 8 – Quite chatty if you engage her. Think she will be better if you’re regular.
Other : Also, offered a drink before and after.
Overall : 8/10
Old 18-09-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by igal View Post

Definitely not SYT, boobs maybe B+ to C-. A bit bah bah. Massage is pretty good. Starts with very light massage and I thought WTF "Piano!!!" but luckily continue with some proper massage.

Thanks bro. I will skip her. Haha was planning to try cause her place is south, easier to access from my workplace. Many good ML in the east. Hard to go for massage during lunch
Old 18-09-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros checked out this Kelly?
http://sglonelyguy.net/kelly-massage/
Old 18-09-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by igal View Post

South? I cant imagine where there could be. Can pm me? thanks.
Old 18-09-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Bro, she she ML/FL. U chk at wolf site she ad for 180 for 2 shots.
Nvr tried her b4 so can't comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
Old 18-09-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Bro, she she ML/FL. U chk at wolf site she ad for 180 for 2 shots.
Nvr tried her b4 so can't comment.
I remember i have mentioned her couple of times in this thread.

She was first advertised as an ML but with sex service offered at 150/1 in a TCM at Geylang. Later she moved to Chinatown and offered 120/1 then rose to 180/2 in a hotel. She is now operating in an apartment in Geylang.

Either the massage package or the full package, I feel that it was slightly rush. I believe she runs in a fast-food style - which if you are lucky enough that no one is in the queue, probably you may stay up to 40 minutes.

She is quite pretty but too skinny. Attitude wise is very friendly and easy to talk to.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1