The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-09-2018, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

If you have been to An Xin’s place in recent times, you would have noticed:

1) The numerous bottles of liquor n wine. Seems she party hard with her friends and perhaps some rich bro as well who have been bringing the booze

2) Her ULTRA expensive set of skincare products. Your La Mer, La Prairie easily costs hundreds per item. The whole set is worth thousands.

3) Those bags and bags of Eu Yan Sang tonic.

If one has a rich sugar daddy splurging on her, either she slackens or gotta keep a lower profile, limits the sensual a little to prevent sensational reviews from appearing and making the sugar daddy unhappy right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Actually the more business minded they are, then likely to have a consistent level of standard and professional. Huan Huan and her cousin Tian Niu are good examples. Tian Niu lasted 6 months. Same for Laura and Mint.

Say otherwise for MLs that have priorities in other aspects like having a rich boyfriend, having fun. Focus is lost and of course service standards drop. Who will work hard if they have sugar daddies.

The prettier the ML the more obvious this trend is going to be. Past forumhistory proves this. Haha. Not being specific here but just a comment in general.
Old 01-09-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post

1) The numerous bottles of liquor n wine. Seems she party hard with her friends and perhaps some rich bro as well who have been bringing the booze

2) Her ULTRA expensive set of skincare products. Your La Mer, La Prairie easily costs hundreds per item. The whole set is worth thousands.

If one has a rich sugar daddy splurging on her, either she slackens or gotta keep a lower profile, limits the sensual a little to prevent sensational reviews from appearing and making the sugar daddy unhappy right?
Well, those definitely seem like telltale signs of a SD in play.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:16 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Well there is always another ML if one's standard of service has drop

No need to stick to one if service is bad or worsen

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 01-09-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrom View Post
Agree. Aini service is indeed very very good
i love aini too,.

just her super round arse is worth that 120 to kiss bite n lick for 1 hr
Old 01-09-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 16
ichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to all

Quote:

that reminds me, I saw them too, she told me she losing a lot of blood from her period, so need a lot of tonic to sustain her body to provide service... hmm...
Old 01-09-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
b00ze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterb00ze is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/laura-massage/

Tested Laura.

Looks: 7/10 she cut her hair short now.
Massage: 7/10 okbut can be harder but well I didn't ask for
Jg: 8/10 she know her stuff but she not as thorough as Tracy who I tried
Figure: 8/10 real deal.

Rtm: when I need jg
Laura is pretty good with her dry humping the last time i had her. Massage wise, certainly not as good.
Old 01-09-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
lengcainarwhal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.info/chi-zi-massage/

Bros' reviews are all true.
Tried her for the first time eventhough she has been here for 2 months. Best part: NO ATTITUDE!!! Pleasant stay who help you unbutton yr shirt and serve u drinks.

Started with passable massage. Sensual is the main course actually.
HDLY done in sensual way. She likes me, I assume. Roaming 5G and she loves it when I tease her. Details xxxx but definitely no FJ.
BBBJ done in very sensual and she really has alot of saliva sia. CIM within no time. She clean, brush teeth and gargle straight after.

This is the AP we brothers looking for. I hope all the rest of ML can learn from her and we bros will be happy to spend on them.

Will RTM soon..very soon. 😍
Old 01-09-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Hann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
very seldom post review because old liao 90% retired but sometimes horny go out and play. This is for xiao qi.
https://sglonelyguy.info/xiaoqi-massage/

Pretty much the same comments with other bros, she is cute, young and main attraction is that ass
Warm hdly is damn shiok , imagine a playful neighborhood gal having fun pleasing you.Massage is ok for me, she is trying her best. no short cut, using all her strength that she has.
For my sexy dance she was wearing a tong, ass facing you, when I try to touch, she took the whip and lightly give me a smacking or two. very kinky and playful lol.
Surrendered my soldiers in no time, with that handjob, ass on the face !After shower before leaving, gave me a peck on the cheek and a hug and I waz of there.
rtm definitely!
gfe good even when I am a fat old uncle, why not?

__________________________________________________ _____

Tried Xiao Qi as per many Bros' good review.
Booked morning slot and syt open the door with white transparent 2 pieces and a tight hug.
Looks like the ad. She seems to put on a bit a weight.
Extremely friendly. High GFE. Please treasure her.
Boobs size on smaller B.
Warm HDLY is shiok and ass poking. I stopped her. Not a fan of ass stroking.
Massage wise ok with good strength. She will continuously ask if you feel comfortable.
Sensual: Started with sexy dance with ass facing you. Once touched, she will whip you.
Finished off with HJ.
Old 01-09-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3163 / Power: 14
Soulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/laura-massage/

Tested Laura.

Looks: 7/10 she cut her hair short now.
Massage: 7/10 okbut can be harder but well I didn't ask for
Jg: 8/10 she know her stuff but she not as thorough as Tracy who I tried
Figure: 8/10 real deal.

Rtm: when I need jg
did u try her boob fuck?
Old 01-09-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 9
Flyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

The Qing Chuan Review

https://sglonelyguy.info/qing-chuan-massage/

Since there has not been a MR for this ML, I went to try her out. Although she has been here for only a month, given the pack of Irvin’s salted egg skin in her apartment, I would say this lass has localised to some extent.

Unit : Stay alone.
Towel hygiene : Good.
Looks : Pictures are her. True SYT and Tall! She greeted me in a white dress, and given her height and long hair, it looked really good on her. IMHO her looks will grow on you, although she could benefit from some skin hydration probably due to lack of moisture in an aircond environment.
Body : Tall. B with small nips.
Massage : Actually better than I expected.
GFE : She can switch between GND and playful, however given her age there is always room for further improvement.
Sensual : Very patient and with those big doe-eyed looks, how can I resist?

Given the lack of MR, I admit I was initially sceptical, however with suggestion from Chelsea171717 bro, someone must start the ball rolling, and I am glad I visited her.

RTM : Yes!

Cheers!
Old 01-09-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
ajash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So hard to book Donna. No reply for 2 days already.

Anyone managed to contact her recently?
Old 02-09-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajash View Post

Just keep trying lor. Don't forget APs like her gets tonnes of messages a day, plus now is when people get their moolah to spend on (her traffic should be higher than before with SLG).

Best bet is to book a few days in advance with a specific timing.
Old 02-09-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyer1 View Post
The Qing Chuan Review

https://sglonelyguy.info/qing-chuan-massage/

Since there has not been a MR for this ML, I went to try her out. Although she has been here for only a month, given the pack of Irvin’s salted egg skin in her apartment, I would say this lass has localised to some extent.

Unit : Stay alone.
Towel hygiene : Good.
Looks : Pictures are her. True SYT and Tall! She greeted me in a white dress, and given her height and long hair, it looked really good on her. IMHO her looks will grow on you, although she could benefit from some skin hydration probably due to lack of moisture in an aircond environment.
Body : Tall. B with small nips.
Massage : Actually better than I expected.
GFE : She can switch between GND and playful, however given her age there is always room for further improvement.
Sensual : Very patient and with those big doe-eyed looks, how can I resist?

Given the lack of MR, I admit I was initially sceptical, however with suggestion from Chelsea171717 bro, someone must start the ball rolling, and I am glad I visited her.

RTM : Yes!

Cheers!
Nothing on her legs, which look so deliciously long in her photos?
Old 02-09-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajash View Post

Code red I think.

Quote:
Some other bros here have already spoken. Of coz her service standards before she became Ang and after she became Ang there is a difference. In June, I still managed to get 1-2 times of BBBJ before that got phased out.

Having said that, if you are going for the first time, I think she will still be nice to you coz want to convert you into a RTM customer. It is RTM that is not worth it as everything will drop thereafter.

She is afterall a genuine syt. Good looks nice body. No harm trying one time. Lol
Thought it's just me but apparently not.

I thought that she was not rtm material when she just started. Think not to jump to conclusion based on one visit so recently visited again and verified my thought.

Both visits the way she conversed was really commercial...

First visit the CBJ at least she put in a bit of effort is really using her mouth until explode, second visit is basically HJ with the dick in her mouth. First visit she was 90 degrees during CBJ so can still roam... second visit she was at the base so can't touch anything. The auntie shorts she wore... not really that enticing

C
Old 02-09-2018, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
ajash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Just keep trying lor. Don't forget APs like her gets tonnes of messages a day, plus now is when people get their moolah to spend on (her traffic should be higher than before with SLG).

Best bet is to book a few days in advance with a specific timing.
Tried booking 2 days in advance with specific timing. will try again next time i guess.

maybe it's as derrickboy said hence she not replying.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1