The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
SkyLove is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Fujian-Quanzhou cheap laids 泉州性价比屌

Thanks for sharing!
Old 20-12-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bbaaoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeah. i'll try to check out those areas next week. update you guys
Old 30-12-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 6
nickelwise is a Helpful and Caring Samsternickelwise is a Helpful and Caring Samsternickelwise is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So an update for Quanzhou. I'm currently in the Qiaonan/Chidian area near Jinjiang. I was walking in the parking lot at the little supermarket near my apartment and I saw a business card advertising sauna services with a wechat code. Scanned wechat code. Spot is a sauna 7th floor of hotel. 368 or 468 for 70 minutes, cim, bbbj, one dragon, nuru, unlimited shots. Start with shower, girl showers with you, then massage with body, kissing body, flip over for Bbbj, the missy, then hop off for cim. For the 368 service the mei mei is 30-35 years old, but may look younger to our western wolf friends girl. I opted for the 468 option and the girl looked early 20s. Original price is 468 and 568 if you don't book early, according to the contact on wechat, but you only need to give 10 minute heads up. If any brothers want wechat info pm me. This is a better alternative to meishi street if you are looking for a safer environment rather than a quickie
Old 10-01-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
qqaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fujian-Quanzhou cheap laids 泉州性价比屌

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickelwise View Post
So an update for Quanzhou. I'm currently in the Qiaonan/Chidian area near Jinjiang. Spot is a sauna 7th floor of hotel. 368 or 468 for 70 minutes, cim, bbbj, one dragon, nuru, unlimited shots.
全套368 unlimited shots sounds interesting
Old 17-01-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqaa View Post
Thanks for the encouragement.
/url]

Street pics

[img]http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21618/21618437-holder-5b4029b6amg]

Location 2
As for those who hang around China know, there is a clamp
Be forewarned, these 2 locations are kind of ulu for tourists. I drive so that is not much of an issue. And I search for best value for the young asses.
Seeing the above picture brings back old memories.

Many years ago, about 8 yrs ago. I and my sifu friend went to zhuhai and as usual we oogle lian hua lu. Wow, those syts those days were wild, as we pass by heaps n heaps of them, sitting by their stalls, they would whistle and cat call us, some even call me 4 eyes as i wore spectacles.

Finally a lady trishaw rider entice us to sit her trishaw n we agreed. Very nice feeling as it was december and the weather was cold. During d ride, she proposed to bring us to see all other redlight districts in and around zhuhai. And so i signalled my sifu to agree and so finally we agreed to pay her 100 rmb for her services. After she changed her clothings, she waved a cab and brought us to about 4 different places to see those freelancers.

I have no idea where she brought us but it was about 15 to 20 minutes taxi ride away from the main zhuhai. One of the places she brought us to was exsctly like the above photo. The alleys were narrow and at some places quite dark. Over here the ladies were young and pretty and most of them about age 22. Some younger. ST here was damn cheap at only 50rmb. What a big difference with those girls in liang hua lu which charge 300 rmb for ST.

Another place she brought us was CHU HUAY. This place is near the MRT overhead track. This place was the best place she showed us among the 4. Theres many girls around here and they r better then syt, the majority were ssyt. Over here it was like the olden days potong pasir where theres a path with stalls on both sides selling food, and then at some places there were provision shops with some one man show dental shops, and then in between there are fuckshops with syt and ssyt sitting inside waiting for customers. What a sight as they were young and pretty and they charge only 130rmb for ST and i was thinking why are they not in the main zhuhai which charge so much higher.This path is quite a long path which takes at least 20 mins to walk. Finally just outside this pathway, theres ladies standing in a row waiting to be book. They r young and pretty, looks like between 18 to 22 and they charge only 50rmb ST. i and my friend book 1 each, fuck and then went back by cab to zhuhai.

I did wrote a fr on this place zhu huay i guess in the zhuhai thread about 8 yrs ago https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=49...ostcount=10269 . It was a fantastic experience as it was cheap and very good.My sifu friend did went back to this Zhu huay about 1 yr ago, he told me this place still exist but very much lesser freelancers.

Another cheap thrill place i bumped into was in Panyu, similarly about 8 yrs ago ,about 2 hrs by bus from zhuhai bus station. At the end of the bus ride, the bus will end near PANYU HOTEL. To the right of this hotel, about 150 metres away, theres an overhead pedestrian bridge. It was around 11pm and it was drizzling, and what a big surprise, 2 young ladies on top of this pedestrian bridge approach me and pulled my hand urging me to book them. It was a prize because they were natural, young, pretty, without makup, and wore winter clothings.

Long story cut short, at that time i dont know where n what is Panyu, it was my china girlfriend who brought me there to stay in her house after we spent a few days in macau.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Another place for good and cheapo fuck is in the out of tourist and ulu area called 四会 Sihui in Guangzhou. It is several hours by bus to the west of zhuhai. Also about 6 yrs ago, somewhere near CNY, a group of about 8 of us travelled by bus from macau to zhuhai, and then from zhuhai, took a bus to the shuijiang river and then spent a night along this famous river which is part of the pearl river bank, the next day we proceed to sihui, an ulu town. Once u book into the hotel, u will be approached by pimps n knocks on yr hotel doors. We took a cruise along d shuijiang river, very nice.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 20-01-2019 at 06:15 PM.
Old 10-02-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

nickelwise is a Helpful and Caring Samsternickelwise is a Helpful and Caring Samsternickelwise is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So a FR for you guys as promised:

Took taxi to food street from my location - 15 rmb
Arrived at main gate, has sign that says food street, cross little bridge and immediately turn right into the alley between river and stores. You will immediately encounter WLs standing in front of metal doors. Due to CNY, prices are 200 a pop. I walk along the alley and encounter one that I like, decided to see what's around, walked down and back when I didn't see anything better, came back the girl was already with someone. I tried taking pictures for you guys but got yelled at WL, did another lap, and settled on the WL that yelled at me. I'll enjoy fucking this one. Haha.
Go inside little room, take off clothes, covered bj while playing with her neinei, got my little bro hard, switch cap, switch to missionary, tried to suck on her neinei, no go. Busted my load put on clothes.
Overall smooth and simple, all WLs are 20-30 no aunties . Will return to cheong area when not CNY as not as many WL. I saw maybe 10. Price I believe is usually 150
Old 11-02-2019, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
Pusspuss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPusspuss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

seems like China WLs mostly cbj nowadays.
sianz.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Weeknd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hey any of u guys have any info or contacts for nanjing? Sorry to comment in this thread as the nanjing thread seems dead
Old 11-02-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

So another FR.
Damage : 598 rmb
Services: bbbj, no fs
Found the spa because I saw a business card stuck to my car window. Scanned wechat on card and contacted okt. Msg okt on wechat, gave him last 4 digits of cell number for verification. Went to hotel, 2nd floor, tell them last 4 digits. Brought to room with bed and a bathroom/ shower bed. Okt bring girl, didn't like so brought different girl. This one ok. Get undress while girl get shower ready. Go into shower, lay in bed, girl washes me down a little bit. Light prostate massage, then use nei nei to continue to wash and massage me. Flip over, wash, nei nei and pussy massage, put nei nei in my mouth, rub pussy on my little bro, then go for bare bj, force her to deep throat, and came in her mouth. She spit out, then rinse mouth, wash my little bro again, dry me off with towel, go back to the bed.light massage while I smoke a cigarette, then round two. Nei nei/pussy massage to get me hard, then give me her nei nei to suck on, let's me finger her, sucks me off to try to get me to cum again. Blows me for around 15 minutes, no cum, she switches over and asks if I want to 69. I paint the living hell out of her and she literally orgasmed while giving me head, this got me more excited and continued, and proceeded with fingering her. This was too much and she told me to not use my hands. I blew my load down her throat, she cleaned up, and then she washed my little bro and I fot dressed and left. Total time spent: 1hr 30 minutes. Okt said 70minutes but the girl wanted to finish the job

Overall looks: 6-7
Service &attitude: 9
Worth it? Not really. For this quality of girl Id rather go for 6 rounds of WLs on the street.
Old 01-03-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Nuru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys taking a train from Xiamen to Quanzhou on sat nigjt . Any recommendation of fun places to go near the train station or where to stay ? How far is all the fun far from the train station
Old 03-03-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

Depends if you want to stay in Jinjiang or Quanzhou 市区
Old 11-03-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 12
superdrill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I stayed in Nan'an Hotel 2 weeks' back in Nan'an. Was not able to try any recommendations from Bro Nickelwise but the hotel has KTV and girls are available at CNY300 if you are able to contact them directly. They is a Mamasan going around the hotel rooms soliciting but charge CNY500. After going through her once, you can contact the girls direct to make own arrangements for CNY300.
Old 14-03-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

bro superdrill, can pm me wechat contact for girls?
also just wanted to give a big thank you to bro qqaa for showing me the ropes
Old 20-03-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 12
superdrill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro Nickelwise

Sorry I do not have wechat as I simply approach the mamasan for the 1st round, subsequently I contacted the girls direct.
Old 11-04-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 20
brandonking1969 is one of the Best!brandonking1969 is one of the Best!brandonking1969 is one of the Best!

Bro nickelwise, great reviews! I may be going Fujian city in the next couple of mths. Can I check if you have any recommendations and FRs of the KTV nightclubs there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1