The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
hton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Weirdest/funniest SPA experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDZY View Post
Haha yes im a regular there at complex, av checks are very common indeed. Kenna twice liao. You went tower or complex?
Interested in the new girl haha
Bro, the MLs are mainly syt or milf?
I'm a syt lover haha
Old 23-02-2019, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
i told some bros before of my bizarre exp.... there was a spa opp the indian temple in chinatown. had a lot of good experience over there but there was this once I was asked to try new girl.

girl was plump different from the rest of the stable. massage was poor, she ask whether i want HJ and tried to negotiate higher amt. i told her i come here often and know the rates. Then she took tissue box and take out a lot of tissues and surround my dick, like trying to pack or FEDex to somebody. By the time she do finish mood totally gone, dick totally soft.

I told her NO, before she can say anything gave her $20 and started dressing up and left.

Think she must have been a hygienist in her previous job.

Been to this place bro, mine was different. Wanna fj with a new quite plump girl... she bring back plastic as a condomdom wtf i said no. In the end bbbj in which she vomited the milk she just drank as i force her to derp throat😱
Old 23-02-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Been to this place bro, mine was different. Wanna fj with a new quite plump girl... she bring back plastic as a condomdom wtf i said no. In the end bbbj in which she vomited the milk she just drank as i force her to derp throat😱
Next time just bring your own cd. Putting on the plastic will make it very uncomfortable. But you took your revenge in making her vomit
Old 11-03-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

I have a regular home based ml who told me one customer asked if she would pee and shit on him!
She politely turned him down.
Old 14-03-2019, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
Samwu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once tried a ML at parklane, halfway through the session ML says that she ran out of CD. springs up and left and locked the shop with me inside. There I was in my birthday suit locked in a shopping centre unit. waited a good 15min b4 she returned, quite a scary experience.
Old 18-03-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

This one happened some years ago. Was crawling from shop to shop around TP then came across this MILF. Had seen her several times, but never felt compelled to enter her shop. That day, she was dressed in a pale blue slip, and was seated with her knees drawn to her chest, exposing her pastel green panties. I remember the colour of her undies because I was staring at the hairy patch at her crotch. She noticed me drooling and smiled. I couldn't wrestle my hard on, so I stepped in. She locked the door, and we explored each other's body, short of FJ. Damn nice body i must say for someone probably close to late 40s, early 50s? Anyway, she jerked me off, and then I went to withdraw money cos my wallet was empty. The MILF trusted me but I had to leave my bag behind, just in case. When I returned, she locked the door again, and led me by the hand, and went back into the room. This time, she had a piece of shrink wrap in her hand. In Mandarin, she exclaimed, "Lai, wo men tou qing" meaning, let's have a tryst. She wrapped the plastic round my dick, and started sucking me like there was no tomorrow while i was still trying to get over her rush of blood. Talk about being horny and nimble. Before I knew it, she lay on the bed, and spread her legs. "Fuck me slowly" she said. I could see a wet patch on her undies. I took it off, and started using my fingers to dig her. She was sloshing wet. Slowly I inserted her, and fucked her till we both came. PS: I freaked out after I went home knowing full well I had fucked her with a wrap. Never did that shit ever again.
Old 18-03-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
Years ago, used to frequent a Health Centre at too floor of Parkway parade. Note that this place had long gone.
I ask for my regular ML who provided great massage and optional HJ. That is sometimes I can just go for pure massage and she was ok with it.
Unfortunately my regular was somehow AWOL that day, so I told the counter staff to assign me one that do pure massage for me.
Then this Eurasian ML come in dressed in office suit, not the style of dressing in those health centre day.
However her massage was together to arouse and I was teased to very hard erection. Without asking any permission she started to BBBJ me.
It was great and my small head already took over my big head. Then she lied down and ask me to fuck through her mouth. So I kneel above her head and insert my cock unto her mouth and start pumping. within minutes I cum all into her mouth and she swallowed all. I paid her $80 which was higher than the then market rate.
After a week, I RTM her and was told that she was fired.
The reason ? She was a transvestite and got found out by some customer and complained.
I was like WTF I was blown by a man or rather a Ah Qua !
Don't ask me why she managed to join the health centre earlier.
Sad.... Bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1