The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

Do tell your owner to please wake up and don't bother with these stupid tactics of using clones to attack those with negative feedback on your house.
I not free. You tell him yourself. How? Scared ah? FUCK YOU CHEEBYE KIA. I can fuck you all day and you also won't do a thing. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU CHEEBYE KIA.

Or you can go to other house and tell the OKT that you receive bad feedback about them online. You compile feedback but you don't submit, what's the point? YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD.

You say 1649 send troll to fuck you but you don't dare to say in person. HAHAHAHA. Cheebye kia, you're born to be fucked. So you're the idiot that dropped food at David's house and got fucked by him. Many people remember you wor. Only got one idiot do that, how to forget?

A CHEEBYE KIA, FUCK YOU.
Old 10-08-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Feedback/Compliments/Suggestions to Geylang houses and OKTs

Bronze cheebye kia, I deliberately let you run this thread without interference so that I can fuck you good and proper once you accumulated sufficient 'feedback'.

You claim that this thread is for feedback FOR OKTs to HELP them IMPROVE.

Ok, which OKT asked you for your $80 begger views? You can't answer because nobody did. You MISLED foummers into thinking that the OKTs were interested in feedback when nobody asked you to do anything. Just like how you conned people to up your thread for info on WLs only to provide names of WLs which had gone back.

You MISREPRESENTED yourself as the coordinator. You act like Dai Kor Dai told everyone that you are compiling feedback FOR OKTS when no OKT asked you to do this.

FUCK YOU.

But let's leave aside the matter of you being a fucking backside itchy.

Now after forummers heed YOUR war cry and the feedback has come in for your consolidation, WHEN ARE YOU SUBMITTING THE FEEDBACK TO THE OKTS?

WHO IS THE FUCKING LIAR?

Oi stupid! Feedback has come in on 5 to 6 houses already. When are you going down to the houses to present your feedback?

That's what you CLAIM and PROMISE, right? That this thread is to compile feedback FOR OKTs. So ppl have contribute the feedback already.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING SITTING ON IT? SUBMIT IT TO THE OKTS, LA CHEEBYE. YOU DON'T EVEN SUBMIT THE FEEDBACK, HELPFUL WHAT? IMPROVE WHAT? WHAT FUCK SHIT ARE YOU DREAMING?

This thread is nothing more than for you to take potshots at OKTs because you have an axe to grind after being constantly fucked your whole life.

But hey, you can prove me wrong.

MR SELF-APPOINTED SAMMYBOY COORDINATOR AND REPRESENTATIVE, PLEASE UPDATE THE FORUM WHEN YOU INTEND TO SUBMIT THE FEEDBACK AND WHICH OKTS YOU WILL BE VISITING?
Old 10-08-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmp View Post
Bronze cheebye kia, I deliberately let you run this thread without interference so that I can fuck you good and proper once you accumulated sufficient 'feedback'.

You claim that this thread is for feedback FOR OKTs to HELP them IMPROVE.

Ok, which OKT asked you for your $80 begger views? You can't answer because nobody did. You MISLED foummers into thinking that the OKTs were interested in feedback when nobody asked you to do anything. Just like how you conned people to up your thread for info on WLs only to provide names of WLs which had gone back.

You MISREPRESENTED yourself as the coordinator. You act like Dai Kor Dai told everyone that you are compiling feedback FOR OKTS when no OKT asked you to do this.

FUCK YOU.

But let's leave aside the matter of you being a fucking backside itchy.

Now after forummers heed YOUR war cry and the feedback has come in for your consolidation, WHEN ARE YOU SUBMITTING THE FEEDBACK TO THE OKTS?

WHO IS THE FUCKING LIAR?

Oi stupid! Feedback has come in on 5 to 6 houses already. When are you going down to the houses to present your feedback?

That's what you CLAIM and PROMISE, right? That this thread is to compile feedback FOR OKTs. So ppl have contribute the feedback already.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING SITTING ON IT? SUBMIT IT TO THE OKTS, LA CHEEBYE. YOU DON'T EVEN SUBMIT THE FEEDBACK, HELPFUL WHAT? IMPROVE WHAT? WHAT FUCK SHIT ARE YOU DREAMING?

This thread is nothing more than for you to take potshots at OKTs because you have an axe to grind after being constantly fucked your whole life.

But hey, you can prove me wrong.

MR SELF-APPOINTED SAMMYBOY COORDINATOR AND REPRESENTATIVE, PLEASE UPDATE THE FORUM WHEN YOU INTEND TO SUBMIT THE FEEDBACK AND WHICH OKTS YOU WILL BE VISITING?
Compile for them to read here mah.

Since when did I say I will go down and submit to them personally? Lol.

Don’t lie lah you lying bastard son of a whore promoter troll andrewmp clone of 1649 promoter troll 123hu.

Lol.

Already have cockroaches like you here reading the forum, reporting the feedback written here to OKT and then some more every day fucking people with negative feedback, what got I need to submit personally?

You’re wrong, I DO NOT have an axe to grind with OKT. I like most of them and wish them better business!

I think most of them like 1425, 1429 oolong, 1606 ah yap, 1608, 1612 tommy, 1654a Garrick and Meng, 1658a Botak, 1669 aunty and son, wh04, wh06 ah lek, wh12, 2033, 2036 david, 2040, 2045a old aunty and uncle, 2058 Margaret, 2831a willie and Gwee are all doing a great job. My kudos to them!

I highly recommend brothers to visit these houses with nice rooms and polite okts!
Old 10-08-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

So no OKT ask you for feedback and you also won't be submitting any feedback to OKT. But you just assume that OKT all speak English and can be bothered to read sammyboy and your thread. You take no responsibility whether they actually recieve the feedback and if they do whether they intend to do anything about it.

In other words, you just a joker.

You should rename the thread to ownself talk, ownself shiok.
Old 10-08-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
No matter what you wanna say, one fact remains, you andrewmp AKA 123hu are a bastard son of a whore promoter troll clone master of 1649.

Do tell your owner to please wake up and don't bother with these stupid tactics of using clones to attack those with negative feedback on your house.

Huat ah!
Ignore this keyboard warrior. Only know how to type. Mad dog knows how to bark only. Put him on ignore and we continue. Still waited for him to meet me in a ring to see if his fist is as hard as his mouth but he is ball less. Don’t reply back to a mad dog or a kid. It just ruin your IQ.
Old 10-08-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Ignore this keyboard warrior. Only know how to type. Mad dog knows how to bark only. Put him on ignore and we continue. Still waited for him to meet me in a ring to see if his fist is as hard as his mouth but he is ball less. Don’t reply back to a mad dog or a kid. It just ruin your IQ.
usually I’m not free to do so, but had a little bit of time to kill the last two days
Old 11-08-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
LOL. You waited at your friend's gym without informing anyone where's the gym. How long did you wait? Hahaha
Old 11-08-2018, 01:42 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
usually I’m not free to do so, but had a little bit of time to kill the last two days
Good you spent the past 2 days clarifying that no OKT asked you for your opinion. I did not see anyone say they were going to submit any feedback on your behalf but somehoe you imagined that someone will. It was a lame excuse to cover up that you know actually nobody cares for your opinion so you resort to whining online.

It's good for you to come back to witness that your begging attempt to up your thread failed again and nobody cares, ok 3 people care, whether you write an FR or not. LOL

Looking forward to your next beg.
Old 12-08-2018, 05:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Exactly... responding to him lower yourself to his level
Old 12-08-2018, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Exactly... responding to him lower yourself to his level
Once in a while that lying dog and his clones need a good kick.

Else he thinks he can continue spouting nonsense and lies unchecked.

But cannot every day waste time on him and his clones.

Once or twice a month I don’t mind hammering his clones though.

I think his clones andrewmp and Haidilao have been banned.

It’s obvious his clones and their spam are not welcome here.
Old 24-08-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

Wanted to share what I feel are the top cat 150 PRC houses in terms of rooms.

What’s so great about these houses?

Well, nearly all their rooms have all around mirror coverage on all four walls and ceiling, so every corner you Lok you can watch the action of you banging the whore hard.

And the mirrors are near enough to the bed so action can be seen more clearly. What do I mean by this? Basically, if you sit and the edge of the bed and stretch forward or to the side, you should be able to touch one of the mirrors.
So when you doggy the girl, you can see every micro expression on her face.

They don’t have any weird decorations or furniture in the rooms that obstruct action - like the bonking chair or some cupboard or something hanging from the ceiling or anything else that blocks the way.

Good lighting too so it’s not dark. And by good lighting I mean adjustable white or light yellow lighting. Basically natural looking lighting so you can see the whore clearly when bonking. Some houses have flashing or changing lights like a disco that give one a headache, or weird blue or green or red lighting that made the whore look like an alien or a ghost.

Ok the top houses to me are, in no particular order (four walls and ceiling have full length mirror plus good lighting):

Honorable mentions that have good light (no weird colors) and not bad mirror coverage but some rooms may have obstructions or not as good full mirrors as the top four are:

1654a
WH12
2831a

Hope this list is helpful to bros who may be particular on rooms’ decor.

Cheers!
Old 22-12-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

Top 5 cat 150 Houses of 2018 as ranked by customers

Time to bring this thread back up for fun

Which are your top 5 houses for 2018 and why?

Here I provide the top 5 that I think deserve my support.

1. 1669 - generally good selection of girls, polite OKT and nice rooms with full mirrors on all four walls and ceilings. Girls are seated in an area where you can see them very clearly directly in front of you once you enter.

2. 2831a - generally good selection of girls, polite OKT and nice rooms with full mirrors on all four walls and ceilings. Bad point is sometimes too many of those "regulars" camping there chit chatting or reading newspapers.

3. 1658a - discreet house with generally good selection of girls, and ice rooms with full mirrors on all four walls and ceilings. Okt is polite and doesn't bother you.

4. 1654a - generally good selection of girls, nice rooms with full mirrors on all four walls and ceilings. Girls here provide the best service in geylang in my opinion - the standard has held up all these years. Okt is generally ok apart from menses sometimes lah

5. A tie between 2040 and 1651 - These two houses have the best rooms in whole geylang my opinion. Mirrors on all four walls and ceiling too. 2040 all rooms you can watch the shower action through a see through glass. 1651, some rooms you can do that if the bathroom is positioned opposite a mirror. No weird lighting in rooms too. Only minus points is OKT sometimes gets impatient and snappy. If they improve on this, I believe it will be better.

I also noticed some houses renovated the rooms with some weird blue or green light now to make the girls look like alien or ghost in the room, without any option to change to white or the warm yellow lighting....

Please don't do that, it's damn weird.

Lighting wise I think just normal fluorescent light and one more option with the yellowish light with dimmer will do - the house that does this well is 2040.

Thanks for reading.

If rooms are impt to you, other house with rooms that meet my basic requirements for almost full all around mirrors and good lighting are:

WH12
Old 22-12-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Top 5 cat 150 OKT of 2018 as ranked by customers

Top 5 OKTs with good service:

1. 2831a - willie and gwee have never ONCE been rude to me. always patient and nice in handling customer requests. their EQ and PR skills is tops.

2. 1669 - The mother and son team is also very good. But not as good at 2831a. The son usually makes generally polite conversation.

3. 1612 - Tommy is generally polite and very attentive to customer needs. After you visit a few times, he will know what kind of girl you want and recommend accordingly

4. 1606 - Ah Yap is very popular till today for good reason.

5. 1658a - another very polite okt, does not disturb you and makes recommendations accordingly
Old 23-12-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -51 / Power: 0
Billylai has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Top 5 cat 150 OKT of 2018 as ranked by customers

Quote:
Top 5 OKTs with good service:

1. 2831a - willie and gwee have never ONCE been rude to me. always patient and nice in handling customer requests. their EQ and PR skills is tops.

2. 1669 - The mother and son team is also very good. But not as good at 2831a. The son usually makes generally polite conversation.

3. 1612 - Tommy is generally polite and very attentive to customer needs. After you visit a few times, he will know what kind of girl you want and recommend accordingly

4. 1606 - Ah Yap is very popular till today for good reason.

5. 1658a - another very polite okt, does not disturb you and makes recommendations accordingly

Ah Yap 1606, Eric 1608, Ah Lek 1606 WH and David 2036 are very nice OKT. David often treat me a meal when i was there even i nv call his girls. I even went out with Ah Yong and 819 boss to Jumbo restaurant for dinner before.
Old 09-01-2019, 08:20 PM
Samster

Re: Top 5 cat 150 OKT of 2018 as ranked by customers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billylai View Post
Ah Yap 1606, Eric 1608, Ah Lek 1606 WH and David 2036 are very nice OKT. David often treat me a meal when i was there even i nv call his girls. I even went out with Ah Yong and 819 boss to Jumbo restaurant for dinner before.
Ok I agree. Although none of them treat me jumbo restaurant before.

Treat me to lor 24 wanton mee got. lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1