The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone tried this prostrate massage before

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusteo89 View Post
Hmmm sounds like worth a try.
If you willing to pay 1hr $280... 1.5hr $340..2hr $400..... non sex ....
Old 05-09-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Porky1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusteo89 View Post
Hmmm sounds like worth a try.
Okay will give a try hopefully next week sometime. I hope I will have a nice story to share..
Old 13-09-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone tried Tracy here?
Old 22-09-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 23
Verbatin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVerbatin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVerbatin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Any field report to share?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky1 View Post
Okay will give a try hopefully next week sometime. I hope I will have a nice story to share..
Old 02-11-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jsugar is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Bro u tried tracy? Anm thinking of msking appt next week
Old 07-11-2018, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
magicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This Tracy and Michelle works in pair.
Somehow previously I wanted to make appointment with her and she will ask you question so as to find a "better fit" for you. Thereafter she said tracey would be better in my view.
Price of Tracey is exceptionally high.
But overall experience is similar to 50 + 50.
Not wanting to disappoint bros.
Quote:
Have you tried Tracey Li? https://www.singaporetantric.com/ Price is steep but if u don't try you don't know...Any one can give some feedback?
Old 07-11-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 14
xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!

50 and 50 as in ?
Old 07-11-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sliverspoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
OK

I’ve got a followup for my fellow samsters who appreciate this niche market.

I’ve been trying for months to try a visitor masseuse and today stumbled into a booking as she is here

This is so subjective so here are my thoughts:
-200 for 90 Mins. All of which was attention to little bro etc. this isn’t cheap by any standard but see Below.
- full on tantric like Maya. Breathing, stimulation, and a crazy orgasm.
- more intimate / spiritual than maya
- hosted central Orchard
- straight into little bro massage for 1.5 hours. No messing about.
- she visits from Thailand every couple of months. Not thin. No sexual touching. But intimate. Hard to describe.

She is not on my list and I will carve out enough money to visit her whenever she’s here from now on because it was that relaxing and experience.

If you are in for the type of experience in this type of price point I’m happy to share the details. She’s actually in Singapore until this Sunday and I am going to trying go back on Friday it was that good.

One man’s caviar is another man’s spam, but for what it’s worth this is one of those places that I choose to spend my money
Bro can share contact
Old 20-11-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
RPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by around15 View Post
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but do you know where I can get those kinda massage where they massage the asshole? Not technically rimming but like ass teasing? If have, I can exchange my fav ML for this
Hey bro, I got one lady doing this but you need to let her know you like ass teasing. She is a milf. You ok with it?
Old 20-11-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 18
garbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of light

Not wanting to create another prostate msassage thread so decided to post my experience in this thread. Hope TS dont mind.

Was at simpang bedok area and found this lady in wechat offering massage services from her condo around the area. She is a malay chinese mix, 40 yo, body still quite ok but face does look a bit older than her 40.

Chatted her and went to her place. Her condo is a 1 bedder and the massage is done in her bedroom. The price is 50 for a massage for an hour but i told her to give me a prostate massage since she said she's quite well versed in it. Started the massage and i must say its quite good and attention is focussed on the balls and less on the penis. She was not wearing any bra and i can see her nips through her white tee.

She was chatty throughout the massage and is able to alternate her focus on the balls and penis and after 25 mins, sensing i wanted a release, asked how i wanted it to be released. I laughed and said of course with a BJ. She chided me and said why all guys liked a BJ. I replied her its shiok what.

Next, she gave me a bbbj which is very good, loud slurping sounds and wet and i played with her nips. Her moans are quite seductive and when i sucked her nips (big A cup firm breasts), she became even more horny and sucked harder. Everntually i came and was very saisfied with her service. Not a time watcher and i paid 100 all in.

Will be selective in sharing this to senior bros who have other MLs to exchange with me.

note: her face looks quite old but her other skills make up for it.
Old 11-12-2018, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 14
sexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by garbage8889 View Post
Not wanting to create another prostate msassage thread so decided to post my experience in this thread. Hope TS dont mind.

Will be selective in sharing this to senior bros who have other MLs to exchange with me.

Hi bro, mind sharing her wechat contact?
Old 11-12-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Emiratesboyz90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Was at simpang bedok area and found this lady in wechat offering massage services from her condo around the area. She is a malay chinese mix, 40 yo, body still quite ok but face does look a bit older than her 40.

Chatted her and went to her place. Her condo is a 1 bedder and the massage is done in her bedroom. The price is 50 for a massage for an hour but i told her to give me a prostate massage since she said she's quite well versed in it. Started the massage and i must say its quite good and attention is focussed on the balls and less on the penis. She was not wearing any bra and i can see her nips through her white tee.

She was chatty throughout the massage and is able to alternate her focus on the balls and penis and after 25 mins, sensing i wanted a release, asked how i wanted it to be released. I laughed and said of course with a BJ. She chided me and said why all guys liked a BJ. I replied her its shiok what.

Next, she gave me a bbbj which is very good, loud slurping sounds and wet and i played with her nips. Her moans are quite seductive and when i sucked her nips (big A cup firm breasts), she became even more horny and sucked harder. Everntually i came and was very saisfied with her service. Not a time watcher and i paid 100 all in.

Hey bro, mind share contact?
Old 29-12-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 15
BADBOYDC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro, can share contact?
Old 12-01-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

The Thai prostate lady is back in town for a week doing prostate milking.
Old 12-01-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
The Thai prostate lady is back in town for a week doing prostate milking.
Bro, is she young and pretty?
Does she provide normal massage on top of milking?
Will she be fully clothed or in the nude while doing massage?
Can PM me the details?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread