The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 11
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Marriage Agency

I been thinking of going to marriage agency for vietnamese wife. Wonder any bros know any reputable marriage agency to recommend or successful stories to share?

Last edited by ziwan; 08-12-2018 at 01:18 AM.
Old 08-12-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Marriage Agency

I don't know because I have not married one yet.

http://www.vbride.biz/

I won't know because I am not sure about the paperwork needed to clear such a marriage.
Old 09-12-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of
Re: Marriage Agency

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post

this week i fuck these two for 15-20 dollars, how many can u fuck ur potential wife after she divorce you when she have her PR, if u cannot find own wife but must pay agent to find wife for u then maybe u dont deserve a wife
Can u share how did u managed to find these 2 girls for this price pls?
Old 13-12-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Go for it!!!!!
Old 14-12-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by linrx View Post
I don't know because I have not married one yet.

http://www.vbride.biz/

I won't know because I am not sure about the paperwork needed to clear such a marriage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
Go for it!!!!!
Thanks for ur support bro.
Going to check with bride agency see what their price and terms.
So far look good. Their website also have photo gallery of girls to view.
http://www.vbride.biz/video

Last edited by ziwan; 15-12-2018 at 12:06 AM.
Old 14-12-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post

this week i fuck these two for 15-20 dollars, how many can u fuck ur potential wife after she divorce you when she have her PR, if u cannot find own wife but must pay agent to find wife for u then maybe u dont deserve a wife
bro this two girls are whore i presume, i looking to marry girl not whore.
Old 15-12-2018, 01:58 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziwan View Post
bro this two girls are whore i presume, i looking to marry girl not whore.
A girl from a marriage agency is a whore too. The only difference is that you are paying for a long term lease instead of by the hour.

My advice would be to forget about marriage. Why get yourself locked into a long term contract when you can have far more fun with a different girl every week.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-12-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Taffy83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You marry the whole family the moment u sign on the paper. Unless you got money to maintain the marriage, most didn't end well. But still Gd Luck if you choose to go ahead.
Old 30-12-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

For a update from agency, single mom but look good, arrange for marriage, Satisfactory...chat online with her for 1 week, next week can arrive at Singapore, can creampie her everynite soon.

Old 01-01-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziwan View Post
For a update from agency, single mom but look good, arrange for marriage, Satisfactory...chat online with her for 1 week, next week can arrive at Singapore, can creampie her everynite soon.

Wtf? Are you that desperate? Signing a piece of legal document that has very serious consequences if you divorce?

I swear i see many white knights and simpletons in this forum.
Old 02-01-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Wtf? Are you that desperate? Signing a piece of legal document that has very serious consequences if you divorce?

I swear i see many white knights and simpletons in this forum.
The girl look jude in the foto,
TS get to save on the growing years with 1 for 1?
Old 02-01-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Timoshadowstep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Try not to get into relationship with single mother if u can. Fling is ok but not serious because she will always put kid as first priority.
Old 03-01-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moneymoneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoshadowstep View Post
Try not to get into relationship with single mother if u can. Fling is ok but not serious because she will always put kid as first priority.
Very very true, do not get involve for life with a single mother. No matter how good you are, the child will always comes first. You cannot discipline the child because she will not allow it and you can only feel fustrated. You will grow attached to them and if they leaves, you will be double hurt. Your resources will be exhausted by 2 persons. You are raising others seed. Why do you want to do that? The lady looks pretty, 10years down the road, will she still look the same? What you see now is just packaging. You are actually attracted to the makeup products, not the real person. Do not step into this landmine!
Old 03-01-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Timoshadowstep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymoneycome View Post
Very very true, do not get involve for life with a single mother. No matter how good you are, the child will always comes first. You cannot discipline the child because she will not allow it and you can only feel fustrated. You will grow attached to them and if they leaves, you will be double hurt. Your resources will be exhausted by 2 persons. You are raising others seed. Why do you want to do that? The lady looks pretty, 10years down the road, will she still look the same? What you see now is just packaging. You are actually attracted to the makeup products, not the real person. Do not step into this landmine!
The worse thing about this is that he will end up raising another mans kid making him a literal cuck. Instead of devoting time and resources to raising his own. There is a reason why lions kill the cubs before they mate with female lions.
Old 03-01-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Signing a piece of legal document that has very serious consequences if you divorce?
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymoneycome View Post
Very very true, do not get involve for life with a single mother. No matter how good you are, the child will always comes first.
Quote:
The worse thing about this is that he will end up raising another mans kid making him a literal cuck. Instead of devoting time and resources to raising his own.
Wat u guys post make sense, thats wat most of my frens told me. I reject this girl, tell agency to search for other girl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1