The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
ZenithZwiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Help needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterjedi03 View Post
Thanks bro...anyway to recover the money?
Unless the police is interested to investigate, usually they record it down and keep at one corner
Old 18-09-2018, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
masterjedi03 is Cool - loads of Potential

Well bro... connect with this girl from locanto and added her on LINE. Before meeting her the girl said her friend will call to verify. Immediately have request to put deposit and sounded fishy and I wanted to back out but the ‘friend’ started to threaten... say can trace where I live and etc. I gave in for a while but made up the excuse of no money and etc. drama for the whole night.
Old 18-09-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
timmyh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good that you suspectrd something. You still send the money despite it going bad?
Old 18-09-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

Got scared at the threatens initially... after that i just heck it.
Old 18-09-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got scared at the threatens initially... after that i just heck it.
There are a lot of scams on locanto. If you think it’s local based group scamming pls do make a report.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 18-09-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

yeah.. made a police report... Seems that this guy has been doing the same to a lot of ppl.
Old 19-09-2018, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Need some advice from you bros... i was stupid enough to fall for a credit for sex scam and loss a bit of money. Any bros here can offer advice on what to do other than making a police report?

Have been threatened by the scammer that they will hurt my family... can they really find out where i stay etc?

Also what evidence should I gather for the police report?

Thanks in advance.
Don't worry about being threaten by those scumbags. Like all other citizens on this island, they are also kiasi, kiasu, and kiajinghu... they talk cock only.
Old 19-09-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Call your bank and notify them you got scammed for online fraud. They will put you on pending investigation on your case and there is a likelihood they will credit you the amount you paid for first whilst on investigation. Also immediately change your credit card.

Quote:
Need some advice from you bros... i was stupid enough to fall for a credit for sex scam and loss a bit of money. Any bros here can offer advice on what to do other than making a police report?

Have been threatened by the scammer that they will hurt my family... can they really find out where i stay etc?

Also what evidence should I gather for the police report?

Thanks in advance.
Old 19-09-2018, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
Call your bank and notify them you got scammed for online fraud. They will put you on pending investigation on your case and there is a likelihood they will credit you the amount you paid for first whilst on investigation. Also immediately change your credit card.
Here ok bro
Old 19-09-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Bro, they can do anything to you or your family and they are not so free,

I always scold the scammer and they threaten to kill me, I ask them to come but until now nothing happen, they just change nick.

Nothing to afraid of, next time they threaten you again fuck them up
Ya la..tell them come lo.ah tiong scammer will kpkp only.next time they call u u tell 操你妈逼
Old 19-09-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

All the text messages that between you and him must be keep for strong evidence. Don't need to worry about your family, sg is too small to commit any crime, nobody can get away with anything with stompers and CCTV around.
Old 19-09-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7566 / Power: 17
vaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Help needed

Quote:
Up u Justin,

I hate scammer >> to TS
Old 19-09-2018, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Here ok bro
Just returned 60 points to you bro as promised Justin Bieber
Old 19-09-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

Justin Bieber you asked to exchange points. did you return?
Old 19-09-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just returned 60 points to you bro as promised Justin Bieber
Thanks bro

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1