The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: unsolicited sms from wolf during work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
I have reported to police and now assisting them.
LOL... Assisting them in what? Taking down the entire prostitution ring of Singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
The new wolf can’t be caught coz actually run by prc

Money all transferred using wechat credits or online credits or even bitcoin

The okt not based in Singapore that’s why cannot catch
Fighting against prostitution has been historically proven to be a failure.

Rather eradicating them, you can only control them.

The government should really think about it why people would go for the online one (which they regard as the "illegal" one) than the legal brothels in Geylang.
Old 18-09-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Weekend weekday both also send

Really wonder how to catch these okt
Old 18-09-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 48
golden_a is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergolden_a is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergolden_a is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergolden_a is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergolden_a is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Only use a spare number to call for chicken lor. HAAAAIIIIIII.....

I kid you not...I did this experiment. I used a personal number to try before... but I did not confirm booking and I also did not fly anyone's aeroplane. I called ONLY TWO NUMBERS with my personal phone number. And I put down on the 3rd ring.

AND GUESS WHAT??? One month later... start receiving all these damn sms liao.

On the positive side, I have stopped patronising online OKT liao. Too risky to take this risk. If want shiok shiok... go massage parlours or go geylang. So many other options available. Stay offline, transactions more "secured". Will not come back and haunt you.

Now it is the changing of times. These stupid OKT.... spam people's number. Then we change lor! Stop visiting online FLs. Stupid mothefckrs.
Old 18-09-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden_a View Post
Only use a spare number to call for chicken lor. HAAAAIIIIIII.....

I kid you not...I did this experiment. I used a personal number to try before... but I did not confirm booking and I also did not fly anyone's aeroplane. I called ONLY TWO NUMBERS with my personal phone number. And I put down on the 3rd ring.

AND GUESS WHAT??? One month later... start receiving all these damn sms liao.

On the positive side, I have stopped patronising online OKT liao. Too risky to take this risk. If want shiok shiok... go massage parlours or go geylang. So many other options available. Stay offline, transactions more "secured". Will not come back and haunt you.

Now it is the changing of times. These stupid OKT.... spam people's number. Then we change lor! Stop visiting online FLs. Stupid mothefckrs.
Stay offline or only book via wechat (use spare account) where you can always logout of the account when you are not seeking any fun
Old 19-09-2018, 03:55 AM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Come on lah, people. The OKTs do not mean to spam you guys, they just want to share some of the latest update of their "products".

I don't know why you guys find those advertisements offensive, I quite enjoy the content though.
Old 19-09-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Come on lah, people. The OKTs do not mean to spam you guys, they just want to share some of the latest update of their "products".

I don't know why you guys find those advertisements offensive, I quite enjoy the content though.
cos some bros use their personal number to book MLs when they are still new to this... instead of using another number to cheong....

the key thing is that unable to block/unsubscribe etc at all.. if receive once or twice is ok.. but never ending is hard to accept.. even for insurance etc SMS ads still can unsubscribe at least
Old 19-09-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 11
naugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post

i think its not about the content, definitely if they are having a mega discount or a new fresh batch of ladies coming in, i would welcome the messages.

But its more of having the message appears at times when we CANT control, imagine when your missus is using your phone , or you are broadcasting your phone screen to your smarttv and the messages appears. Sure way to face an set of questioning eyes and there is no way to unsub!

Last edited by naugh; 19-09-2018 at 07:59 PM. Reason: forget to add quote
Old 27-09-2018, 04:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
centrinocock is Cool - loads of Potential

Was very angry, wolf message me when my Wife is using my phone... explain to her dunno what that. Bah bah bah...... shit man.

Go into their wedsite choose a older and uglier girl, sms her get her location is from HDB, book her and get her blk and unit number.

Make a police report, some one is doing biz at my Blk every day got moaning sound and stranger coming. All bro please do not visit any girl from the West got a week at least. U will not want to be taking down ic by the police.

Fuck you OKT...

One more time sms me, I will do it on the north side girl.
Old 27-09-2018, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by centrinocock View Post
Was very angry, wolf message me when my Wife is using my phone... explain to her dunno what that. Bah bah bah...... shit man.

Go into their wedsite choose a older and uglier girl, sms her get her location is from HDB, book her and get her blk and unit number.

Make a police report, some one is doing biz at my Blk every day got moaning sound and stranger coming. All bro please do not visit any girl from the West got a week at least. U will not want to be taking down ic by the police.

Fuck you OKT...

Good job I’m doing it too coz they keep spamming me
Old 05-10-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 16
leofoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by centrinocock View Post

Fuck you OKT...

pls share more ways on how to sabo these OKTs who send this sms to ruin ppl lives

1.) make booking and fly aeroplane

2.) make booking get the address, then call police to catch
Old 05-10-2018, 06:03 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leofoo View Post
pls share more ways on how to sabo these OKTs who send this sms to ruin ppl lives

1.) make booking and fly aeroplane

2.) make booking get the address, then call police to catch
U all damm free ah... go enjoy massage better la

Report police is damm useless one leh

You expect duty IO to open a file for your report? Duty IO will fark the duty corporal upside down for such rubbish

You report and they copy what u said into their reporting file. Nothing else.

You must find time go to NPP to do so...

You go cantoment then u must be damm freeeee. Must park further down and walk and go in must change pass and scan.... mad huh???

Stay home pcc better

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 10-11-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Johnnytan11111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
Good job I’m doing it too coz they keep spamming me
So far, does it work? You got state which website or OKT when you booked the girl?
Old 03-12-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 48
golden_a is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergolden_a is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergolden_a is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergolden_a is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergolden_a is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sweee lah, no wonder recently never receive anymore of their CB sms. Because they kanna raided and shutdown! Ho sei liao.
Hope they don’t reuse their database when they get released out from lock up!!
Old 03-12-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sweee lah, no wonder recently never receive anymore of their CB sms. Because they kanna raided and shutdown! Ho sei liao.
Won't you miss them? They'd spent a great effort to bring some gorgeous PRC prostitutes over to serve us.

One thing you can be assured of is that database will be passed around among the OKTs. You have to wish they are not going to exploit the information to send advertisements to our phones... but this is very unlikely.
Old 03-12-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 7
RR02 has much to be proud ofRR02 has much to be proud ofRR02 has much to be proud ofRR02 has much to be proud ofRR02 has much to be proud ofRR02 has much to be proud ofRR02 has much to be proud ofRR02 has much to be proud ofRR02 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I still receiving their msg.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1