The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
healthyheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My horrible 30+ years of fun land me in dept

G'day everybody

I have frequent karaoke, FL and Geylang for nearly 40 tears. I spent majority of my money on these area.

Currently i am in my 60+ earning low income. Unexpectedly i get some health issue and need money for hospital bill. I resort to borrow money for my medical.

Now then i know i wasted my health on kway teow.

So gentleman. Think before you spend your spare money on fun.
Old 09-09-2018, 03:08 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My horrible 30+ years of fun land me in dept

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthyheart View Post
G'day everybody

I have frequent karaoke, FL and Geylang for nearly 40 tears. I spent majority of my money on these area.

Currently i am in my 60+ earning low income. Unexpectedly i get some health issue and need money for hospital bill. I resort to borrow money for my medical.

Now then i know i wasted my health on kway teow.

So gentleman. Think before you spend your spare money on fun.
If you have lived an exciting life the best way to go is in a blaze of glory with an almighty erection buried in the right place!

What sort of health issues are you facing? Not all treatment costs the earth. There could be cheaper options.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-09-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

No right or wrong. If one thing we never spend on, we will still be spending on another. Now hard is life and cost of living high. Regardless how much we earn and save will also be not enough. We still have to work till we die, even if you be good boy and never go paid sex at all, you might still lose out in life if you never get gf or wife. In the end also the same.

Especially when you are high sex drive kind, best is to spend on releasing, if not you might end up on newspaper with sexual crimes.
Old 09-09-2018, 05:02 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
No right or wrong. If one thing we never spend on, we will still be spending on another. Now hard is life and cost of living high. Regardless how much we earn and save will also be not enough. We still have to work till we die, even if you be good boy and never go paid sex at all, you might still lose out in life if you never get gf or wife. In the end also the same.

Especially when you are high sex drive kind, best is to spend on releasing, if not you might end up on newspaper with sexual crimes.
That simply isn't true. There are many ways to accumulate sufficient wealth to retire early.

I wrote all about this in my other forum.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/the...thread.151153/
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 09-09-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster

Boss

i am 60+ now and physically unwell. How to accumulate wealth? But bid sweep?
Old 09-09-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

To each his own. For me my concern is no money

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post

Old 09-09-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Boss

i am 60+ now and physically unwell. How to accumulate wealth? But bid sweep?
why never buy health insurance?
saving that few hundreds a year for your extra geylang trips?
Old 09-09-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mistake!

So please do not waste money on bonking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
why never buy health insurance?
saving that few hundreds a year for your extra geylang trips?
Old 10-09-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

I think that you mainly lands urself into such a situation due to poor financial planning which seems to happen to a lot of people. They thought that the salary will goes upwards forever n they will never be laid off whatsoever.

The cruel reality is that the older u r, the higher chance that you will be retrench. So without having a proper retirement plan in place, one have a high chance of ending up poor towards when they are old.

That's when the collect cardboard, cleaning plates ...etc happens....

Maybe lesson learn here is more like have a proper plan as u age and dun ever overspend.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 10-09-2018, 12:34 PM
Samster

That is why you should not call chicken, save the money, invest it to cater for raining day
Old 10-09-2018, 12:41 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
That is why you should not call chicken, save the money, invest it to cater for raining day
Men need sex and "calling chickens" is one of the cheapest ways to get it plus there's lots of variety too.

If you get married you're stuck with the same pussy and in the long run it costs far more.

Old 10-09-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

if it is "spare" money then whats wrong with spending it on having fun?
the problem arises when you didnt make enough spare money to retire and chose to retire.
it is not with spending your spare money for some fun.

i know alot of cheongster who are in their 60s and is retired comfortably.
some still have load of passive income without having to work .
my best buddy here is one perfect example, i strive to be like him

Quote:

Think before you spend your spare money on fun.
Old 10-09-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Passive income? From where? Be an OKT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attilio2003 View Post
if it is "spare" money then whats wrong with spending it on having fun?
the problem arises when you didnt make enough spare money to retire and chose to retire.
it is not with spending your spare money for some fun.

i know alot of cheongster who are in their 60s and is retired comfortably.
some still have load of passive income without having to work .
my best buddy here is one perfect example, i strive to be like him
Old 10-09-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

IMHO! Not cheap(in singapore).

I have no idea of this market in other country

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Men need sex and "calling chickens" is one of the cheapest ways to get it plus there's lots of variety too.

If you get married you're stuck with the same pussy and in the long run it costs far more.
Old 10-09-2018, 04:02 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

that's one of the worst job. if you can only think of OKT then u are really mixing with the wrong people. No wonder you are in such plight.

depending on the location and the market. the best source of passive income for me is from investment( property, dividends etc).

and CPF life is a pretty good source of income too, i am jealous because we dont have that here in thailand.

Quote:
Passive income? From where? Be an OKT?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1