The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Denise

29 Nov (Wed)

Finally I received the payment for half of the commission for the project that Angel had signed and the remaining half would be paid once the company had fully completed it. I headed home with the intention of bringing Denise out for dinner.

Once I opened the door, she rushed out from the kitchen and stopped me from stepping into the house.

denise: baby.... wait.... I realized that the bikini is not with me, so I texted Jieying and she said that she took it home accidentally. Can you be so nice as to help me to collect it from her? I still feel awkward to see them, especially Herman.

Me: now? what about dinner?

Denise: oh...sorry... I forgot about it....I brought back our dinner earlier........ I was anxious to get it back....I don't feel comfortable leaving it at their place...... ....by the way, I found the shorts. I forgot to bring it..... it's in the cupboard....

I rolled my eyes.

Me: I thought that I said we were to go out and celebrate?

Denise: let's do it tomorrow ok? this is more important....

She gave me a peck on my cheek to pacify me and we sat down for dinner.

I headed to Jieying's place after dinner. I had been there a few times and had no issue to get to their house.

They stayed in one of the upscale condos along Bukit Timah and the lift actually opened into their unit once they had granted me access to their level.

Once the lift opened, Jieying was already waiting for me. She was currently spotting short hair and the Sports bra and yoga pants that she was dressed in were drenched with her sweat but her hands were empty.

Jieying: hi Chris....

Me: hi Jieying.... working out?

Jieying: hehe....yup...come in.... don't stand in the lift.... there are others who need to use it as well....

I stepped out of the lift and into her house. The place looked deserted and she seemed to be alone.

Me: Where's Herman?

Jieying: on business trip again lo.....

She led me to the sofa and we sat across each other.

Jieying: Anyway, I tried asking her during the trip but she did not tell me what happened between both of you. Is she feeling better now?

Me: yes.... and I heard that you have agreed to have a baby....

Jieying: yup.... but he is always not around.... I guessed it's difficult......

Me: Does he travel very often?

Jieying: yup.... may be 3 weeks every month..... his businesses are expanding and he needs to oversee it personally. Denise told me sometimes you travel as well?

Me: yup.......infrequently... but I am just a small fly in my company....

Actually, Denise and I did not know that Herman travelled so often and had left Jieying on her own. Perhaps this could be the reason that she agreed to have a kid with him as she expected him to be home more often once the kid was born.

Perhaps there could be some other reason and I continued to probe.

Me: So which part of the world does he fly into?

Jieying: Actually only China.....

Me: Factories?

Jieying: yup.... he said that the factory needed some supervision. I told him that he could had gotten someone to oversee it on his behalf but he prefer to do it on his own.

Me: why didn't he bring you over on the trip since you are also not working?

Jieying: he said that he is staying near the factory area and there is nothing much to do in the vicinity.

As a man, once I heard her story, alarm bells and red flag started to sound off in my head.

Me: when did he fly off?

Jieying: last night.....

Me: so when will he be back?

Jieying: he'll be gone for 2 weeks this time....

Me: won't you feel lonely?

Jieying: sometimes....

Me: you can look for Denise.....

Jieying: I did but she seemed to be busy since we came back from the trip.

Me: oh.... she is running some projects for her company....

Jieying: I see...

Me: since you took care of Jieying when she was down...you can look for me if you want.... happy to repay the favour on her behalf.....

Jieying: haha.... sure... I'll hold you for this.... just make sure you are free when I look for you....

There was a moment of silent between us as both of us contemplated what was just said.

me: ok.... errm... Denise is waiting at home.... so maybe I should collect the bikini?

Jieying: Oh.... yah.... her bikini.... come...

I followed her and she walked into her bedroom directly. I stopped and stood outside the doorway but did not enter it as I deemed it as rude to enter others bedroom for no reason.

She turned back mometarily as if to see where I would be stationed, before disappearing into her walk-in wardrobe located in the back of her room.

After a short period of inactivity, I heard her calling out to me from inside the wardrobe.

Jieying: Chris.... can you come over?

I hesitated for a moment before she call out again.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 18-09-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Jieying: Chris.... come....

She sounded more urgent this time and I hurried over but stopped short of entering into the aisle of her wardrobe.

Me: Are you ok?

Jieying: just come.....

I took the step and looked into the aisle.

Jieying had changed into a tiny bikini. The bikini top was just 2 piece of tiny triangles that offered no protection to her breasts and barely covered her nipples. Her brownish aerolas were in plain sight.

Her bottom was only a tiny piece of fabric that covered the front of her slit and nothing else. Her entire pelvic area and clean shaven pubic area was fully on display less for the strings that were holding the fabric in place.

My jaw immediately dropped at the sight.

Although Denise had introduced Jieying to me long ago but we had never gone to the beach together so I had never seen her in a bikini before. Furthermore, this was more like the wicked weasel type rather than the conventional kind.

My mind was numbed as she just stood quietly in front of me. She was just like a student that was standing in front of a disciplinary master with her arms tucked behind her back.

She allowed my eyes to slowly roam all over her body until our eyes met and the trance was broken.

She giggled.

Jieying: This was exactly how Herman looked like when he saw Denise in hers.

Me: is....is.... this hers?

Jieying: nope.... I can't wear hers.....

She rolled her eyes as if I had asked a stupid question but perhaps I had.

Jieying: I bought this after I saw hers....it's similar..... the one she had have more fabric on the bikini top...... but then her figure breasts are much bigger than mine.... so I bought one with less fabric..... hehe...

So now I knew why Herman could not control himself. Even I had trouble controlling myself now that I see Jieying in it.

Me: why are you wearing it to show me?

Jieying: I wanted to test how you will react. Since you reacted the same way, I am sure Herman would be happy to see this as well.....

Me: I'm sure he will be....

She bent down and collected the shopping bag that was sitting beside her leg and showed it to me.

Jieying: This is hers.....

I reached out and collected the item. She did not change and led me to the lift.

Me: thanks.... and I hoped I am not bothering you....

Jieying: No bother.... I am alone anyway......

I left her place.

On my way home, I started to wonder why Herman refused to bring Jieying along for his trips. Did he had another woman?

I knew she was lonely and was sure that she had not speak to Denise about it before. If she did, Denise would have met up with her more often.

I did not mentioned what had happened to Denise and she was happy that I had managed to get her item back. I wanted her to wear it so that I could see but she was against the idea and kept it into her cupboard immediately.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 18-09-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
mamachari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates bro, waiting for more!
Old 18-09-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
slyhypo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the updates, Bro.

Fingers crossed for more...
Old 18-09-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Bahai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, support for more!!
Old 19-09-2018, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Sigg4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome read.... Can't stop men like addicted keep reading n reading until need to wait for updates.....
Old 19-09-2018, 02:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wizzyofooze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome TS. I once knew a Denise who was also quite hot, can't help but made me think of her
Old 19-09-2018, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 19-09-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Almost 24 hour without update.... time passes so slowly without ur update bro puss 😉
Old 19-09-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

Later tonight. Still at work.
Old 19-09-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

1st Dec (Friday)

The rest of the week passed by quickly and nothing much exciting happened. For me, it was worked and then back home to Denise everyday.

HR had sent out a note to state that our annual D&D would be held on 15th Dec and we were to bring our spouses or partners and I told Denise about it.

It was also on this day that Kim sent out an email to the team.

Dear team,

It's time for your annual review and this time, I do not wish to do it in the office.

I had gotten permission from management to have the review out of the office. Since I had managed to get a room without cost at a local hotel, have a look at the attached for your time slots on 4th Dec.

Be there on time as I do not wish to wait.

KIM

I looked at the attachment and all the guys, including me, had the early slots. The 7 Korean girls were next and finally the session will end off with Shirley and then June.

Although he did not inform me that this would be the interview session but my intuition told me that this was the one.

I knew he had planned something as the review session was planned to take place in a hotel room, something that was unconventional.

As he mentioned that he would want me to be present to evaluate the candidates, I suspected that what happened to Angel would not take place. I assumed that he would not be so daring to do so in front of me.

However, I was still unable to deduce his plans as I continued to guess over the weekend.

Old 19-09-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

4th Dec (Mon)

There was a half an hour break between each person slot so that the previous person would not meet the next person. Even so, there were 13 of us, minus Brad and it would take over 10 hours for him to finish.

The sessions were to begin from 7am and I was the first guy on the list. The night before, he had texted me.

Kim text: Chris, we had already done our review and that was why you were recommended for the promotion. So you do not need to come at 7am. Come at 10:45am. Like I said, I needed you to help me with the evaluation.

I arrived at 10:40am and the concierge knew which room to send me to.

I pressed the bell and Kim opened the door.

It was a suite and I knew that the pricing for the suite for this hotel would not be cheap. I wondered how he had gotten it without any costs.

I bowed, greeted him and he let me in.

Me: Good morning sir.....

Kim: This is what you need to do.....

I listened attentively so as not to screw his plans up.

His plan for me was to hide myself in the living area while he interviewed the girls. I was not to make any sound but needed to be able to listen in and watch the interview session. Most importantly, I must not be seen by any candidates.

Kim: I want you to learn to be a manager. See how I deal with the staffs but I cannot let them know that you had already been selected as 1 of the managers. Is that clear?

I nodded my head.

He looked at his watch.

Kim: Angel should be arriving soon. Find a place to hide yourself.

Once he went into his room, I looked around. There was not many places that I could hide and see the proceedings.

The only feasible place would be behind the curtain. There was a waist height plant that stood in the corner just in front of the curtain. If I hid myself there, I should be quite well hidden.

I switched my phone to silent mode as I did not want it to ring suddenly.

Just as expected, the door bell rang 5mins before 11am. I quickly went behind the curtains and hid myself. As it was going to be a good learning experience for me, I took out my phone and set it to recording mode. Anyway, he did not say that I could not record the sessions but I did not intend to let him know.

Angel came in wearing a 1 piece dress. It was a tight fitting number that accentuated her curves. It was not the normal clothes that she had worn in the office and I could guess that this was on purpose for this session.

He took a seat and started on her review. He did not bring up anything about the managerial post and ended the session in 10mins.

Kim stood up but Angel remained seated.

Kim: ok....it's done.... you can go....

Angel: sir? I think you are forgetting about something.

Kim: what is it?

Angel: Do you remember that you told me about the managerial post?

Kim: so what is it?

Angel: I gave you what you wanted and you said you will promote me....

Kim: I said if you made me satisfied. I wasn't.....and I did not promise you anything....

Angel: I can still make.....

He cut her off.

Kim: Angel.... your session had ended. Leave.....

Angel: so you are not going to promote me?

Kim: there are other candidates. Leave now.

I could sense that he was was getting irritated and she caught it was well. She stood up and glare at him. She did not even bow as she left a A4 piece of paper on his table before she left the room.

If I had not overheard what happened that night, I would not have understood their conversation.

Kim: Chris! stop hidding and you can come out now.

I stopped the recording and put my phone in my pocket before coming out. He had taken the piece of paper and held it in his hand. Perhaps she had given some suggestions to him so that he would promote her.

Kim: so did you see?

me: yes sir....

Kim: you need to be firm to the staffs. Sometimes, they are difficult to manage. Get it?

I nodded my head and showed him the blur look. I was not supposed to understand what their conversation meant.

Kim: So, do you know what the conversation was about?

I shook my head and continued with the blur look and he laughed but he did not respond to me.

Kim: haha....

It was just 11.15am but he chased me out to get a quick bite downstairs before heading back up again.

Old 19-09-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

The next 2 Korean girls were the one that Brad had dated and just like Angel, they were quickly dismissed once their reviews were done.

Kim raised the managerial position with the next 2 and they said that they were happy with what they were doing and were not interested in it. They were also quickly dismissed.

By now, it was already 3pm and there were 4 girls remaining. The 2 other Korean girls and the 2 locals. To be honest, I had no preference of who I would get to work with as my counterpart and after so many hours of hidding behind the curtain, I was getting tired.

The reviews were repeated with everyone and I already had a good idea of what were the questions and topics that I would need to go through with my staffs once I was promoted. However, I did not know why he was still keeping me here.

Secretly, I had also continued to record every session and could refer back to them again when I needed to in future.

Seo-yun was the next in line. Like the other girls, she was pretty but I had always find her thinking to be a little simplistic.

Behind the curtain once again, I watched as Kim led her to her seat. As before, he went through all the standard reviews questions. Once the questions were completed, he asked her the last question.

Kim: Would you be interested in a managerial position to handle the suppliers segment?

Seo-yun: sir, do you mean that there is an opening available?

Kim: yes....

Seo-yun: yes sir.... of course....

Then she started to tell him all the reasons as to why she should be chosen. Kim had to stop her from rambling on.

Kim: Seo-yun.....

blah, blah, blah

Kim: SEO-YUN!

She stopped and looked at him in surprise.

Kim: stop... stop.... I just ask you if you were interested. I did not ask you to sell your strengths to me.

He shook his head.

Seo-yun: oh...sorry sir.... I got too excited....

Kim: I presume you are interested?

Seo-yun: yes sir.... I....

He raised his hand in front of her face, palms showing.

Kim: ok.... that's enough.... I will take that into account. You can leave.

Seo-yun: but sir....

Kim: leave or you will not be even considered.

Immediately she got up, bowed and left.

I came out and sat quietly in the living room as he went back into the bedroom.

I had never known that I would need to be tolerant towards the staffs. Even someone as stern as Kim had to take some of these nonsense.

Old 19-09-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Ha-yoon arrived at 4.50pm and because she was early, Kim did not look too happy that he was interrupted from his rest.

He showed her to the seat and they proceeded with the review.

When the last question was popped, she remained silent and seemed to be thinking.

After a long moment, she crossed her arm and placed it on the desk. Then, she leaned forward and rested her breasts on top of the arms. Her actions had caused her breasts to be squeezed tightly together and only a single line could be seen on her cleavage.

Ha-yoon: sir, what can I do to get the post?

Kim: It depends on you. I can't advise you.

For a while, I thought she would do what Angel had did. I would loved to see how her body would look like, especially those voluptous breasts of hers. She was definitely more than a C cupper and looked to be either D or bigger.

Instead, she leaned back on her chair, still with her arms crossed.

She narrowed her eyes and stared at him.

Ha-yoon: after what I did last time and together with my sales figures, are still not good enough for the post?

Kim: There are a few candidates that have better numbers that you. So all of them are under consideration as well.

Ha-yoon: Thank you sir....In this case, I'll wait for your further instructions in future then.....

Kim stood up and she did so as well and bowed before leaving the room.

I was so sure that she would offer herself in exchange for the position. She had mentioned that she did something previously but there was no way to find out what it was.

Kim: stupid girl......

Next was June and I could see that Kim was getting restless.

She arrived and they went through her review. Her numbers were not great and were below her targets.

Kim: June, you know that you had did badly this year.

June: yes sir.... I know... I'll work harder next year....

Kim: I had given you a warning letter last quarter. As per company policy, I should be firing you since you still underperformed.

Even though her team partner was one of the Korean girls that was together with Brad, had also performed badly, but Kim had not reprimmanded that girl. This was the first time that I heard him saying this in any of the reviews. Furthermore, I was unaware that she had received a warning letter.

June: sir.... please give me another chance.... you know that I cannot do without this job as I am the sole breadwinner. My parents are no longer working and I am supporting them. Furthermore, my brother is still schooling.....

I was surprised at her family situation as I never try to get to know her better in the office but then I was also not close with anyone else in the department, except for those 3 person I mentioned previously.

Perhaps that was why she had gotten together with Damien. She must had confided in Damien about her situation and he had consoled her and taken advantage of her situation.

Now that I knew of her situation, I understood why Kim brought up her bad performance instead of offering her the managerial position. He was making full use of her vunerable position.

Kim: But I'll have a lot of issues to try to change the company's policy.

He left his seat and walked till he stood behind her directly.

June: Sir... I'm sure you will be able to help me.....

He put both his hands on her shoulders and she closed her eyes.

Kim: remember what I told you when I gave you the warning letter?

She took in a deep breathe and nodded.

Kim: So, what do you think of my proposition?

She kept quiet and I could see a frown across her face.

He tucked her hair behind her ears and started to trace his finger tips down her neck until it reached the base of her neck. Next, his hands started to draw circles around the area between the base of her neck and her shoulder blades.

Old 19-09-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Still June's eyes remained closed when suddenly he moved his fingers outwards along her shoulder blades, pushing the blouse off her shoulders.

Kim: Opps........my bad...... hahaha

She remained still and sat there in just her strapless bra. I could tell that she was trying to control herself from moving. Kim remained standing behind her with his hands still on her bare shoulders.

Kim: June, your top had came off.... do you want to adjust yourself?

In the meantime, still behind the curtains, beads of sweats had started to form on my forehead as I waited with anticipation at what his next steps would be.

With a frown on her face, she shook her head slowly. Since she was a willing participant now, perhaps he would go for the kill.

Kim: hahaha.....

He slowly slid his hands forward, past her collarbone, down her chest. In one swift action, he slid both hands into her bra, pushing it down at the same time and cupping over her breasts.

Kim: Nice natural breasts..... that's why I prefer Singapore girls..... a good handful plus soft and creamy to the touch.... haha....

He bend down and licked her shoulders, up her neck and finally her ear lobes.

Kim: very good.....

He stood up and released her breasts.

As expected, she had B cups. The dark chocolate colour of her aerolas contrasted against her fair skin and brought my attention to them. Her nipples were erected and was much larger than the size of an eraser on a pencil. Overall, her breasts looked very tempting to me.

I would love to get my mouth on them and feel how they taste like and wondered if Damien had already got hold of those bits of hers.

Kim had instructed me to remain hidden and unless I wanted to jeopardize my job, I continued to stay behind the curtain and continued my recording, while protected by the small plant.

I though he would proceed further but he did not.

He went back to his seat.

Kim: wear your top.....

June did as she was told and as if she was afraid that he would change his mind, she adjusted her bra and pulled up her blouse in record time.

Once she was prim and proper again, he laughed once more.

Kim: hahaha.... good.... very obedient.

Her hands were still folded on her thighs and she looked down at them.

Kim: You can go....

June: sir, about my review.....

Kim: I'll speak to the management. This will be your final warning..... you need to do better.... ok?

June: thank you sir.... I will....

With that, she bowed and left the room while I got out from my hidding place.

Kim: Chris.... when you are a manager, you have full power over your staffs...

On one hand, I wanted to remind him that what he had did was wrong as he was abusing his power but on the other, I knew that he did not need any reminder.

Me: yes sir....

Kim: but remember..... I am still your boss.... hahahaha......

Me: yes sir.....

Shirley came last and she said that she was not interested in the post and left.

Kim told me to leave after that as he said that he was tired after the long day. He told me to take the day off tomorrow.

As I headed home, I thought about the events of the day and knew that he wanted me to know the power that he wielded over his staffs. I guessed that if I was not present, he would have fucked June on the spot.

Even once I was promoted, I understood that he still expect full control of everyone in the department.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1